Xbox One Controller Drift Issues

Discus and support Xbox One Controller Drift Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; To whom it may concern at Microsoft, I have been having issues for many days with my Xbox One controllers. There was a drifting issue on the left... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KathyManzoni, Jul 1, 2020.

1. KathyManzoni
    KathyManzoni Guest

To whom it may concern at Microsoft,

I have been having issues for many days with my Xbox One controllers. There was a drifting issue on the left analog stick. I have had several replacement controllers due to this issue. I've been looking in the forums and it appears that I am not the
    only person with this issue. The drifting has been getting worse and I can no longer use the controllers to play any games.

Microsoft, I want to be very clear on this matter. I am holding you responsible for selling a faulty controller. In no shape or form should the solution to this issue be "buy a new controller". As I mentioned before, I have replaced it many times and found
    out there are many other Xbox One owners who's controllers are defective for the same reason as mine. I hope Microsoft contacts me soon regarding this matter. I'm sorry to say that I am very close to returning my Xbox One but I am willing to give you the
    opportunity to correct this. Please reassure me that I made the correct decision by sticking by Xbox One and that Microsoft knows how to treat their loyal customers.

:)

KathyManzoni, Jul 1, 2020
  2. Mister Maka Win User

my center point keeps shifting up when scoping in also when just running. sigle player and multiplay

Hey there.

Not quite understanding what you mean by centerpoint. Is the controller drifting up? For steps on drifting controllers, check out our

Xbox One Controller Troubleshooter
    . Unfortunately for drifting issues, the controller would need to be repaired or replaced depending on your warranty status.
  3. jfrawls Win User

Xbox One Controller, left stick faulting!!!

I have two controllers BOTH with drift issues. The one left thumb-stick drifts upwards and the other one has a right thumb-stick drift issue that drifts upward.

Like what the heck am I suppose to do. #SMH
  4. Win Knot Win User

Elite 2 contoller.

https://www.techradar.com/uk/news/an-angry-gamer-is-suing-microsoft-over-xbox-one-controller-stick-drift-issue
  5. [Farscape] Win User

Why is the Quality of the Xbox Elite Version 2 controls bad?

they have turned into apple, they sell inferior cheap tack at a premium price.

I have seen loads and loads of posts about stick drift on a lot of new controllers, not just elite.

Best thing is i have three xbox one s controllers, all with drift on the left thumbstick, seems to be an issue when you click it in repeatedly for running in games it then gets drift very quickly. (mainly drifting up)

I bought a power A controller with two rear buttons and low and behold no drift even after three months of use.
  6. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Sensitivity on controller to high

Most games have individual sensitivity settings but I've never heard of anyone having issues in the dashboard unless you're controller is faulty. Sounds like you may have some very severe stick drift.

https://www.technobezz.com/xbox-one-controller-joystick-drift-fix/
Thema:

1. Xbox One Controller Drift Issues - Similar Threads - Controller Drift Issues

2. My two controllers have major stick drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    My two controllers have major stick drift: Hi, I have two xbox series x controllers one original and second hand. I have used both of them for a good period of time and now the stick drift has gotten way worse. both controllers are not in...
  3. i am looking to buy a xbox controller since my main controller has stick drift but im not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am looking to buy a xbox controller since my main controller has stick drift but im not...: So within the next few weeks i plan on getting another controller, but im not sure what one to choose from. my budget is 67 dollars. I went on sites like amazon, gamestop, and bestbuy and went...
  4. I have been having an issue with stick drift in my Xbox series X/S ( Shock Blue controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been having an issue with stick drift in my Xbox series X/S ( Shock Blue controller): I have been having bad luck when it comes to Xbox controllers and stick drift. I have updated them to the current firmware, I have used them sparingly, as to not ruin the controller. My left...
  5. Controller drifting.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller drifting.: Hi, I have a blue Xbox controller that drifts, it was purchased for a Christmas present and has had light use, it is still under warranty and want to know how I go about getting it...
  6. Stick drift in elite series 2 controllers.

in XBoX on Windows
    Stick drift in elite series 2 controllers.: Is there an easy way to fix this without tearing the controller apart? I have both the series 2 and series 2 core controllers and I have stick drift on the right stick. I notice it in a lot of...
  7. How do I fix stick drift on my xbox series s controller out of warranty.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix stick drift on my xbox series s controller out of warranty.: My xbox is out of warranty and I didn't know until now that I can do something about it. My controller has stick drift and is difficult to play games like warzone, Fortnite, Forza etc. What do I...
  8. Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out the box and bought new on and it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out the box and bought new on and it...: Im on my third controller the original had stick drift out 01dbdd14-14d7-4c88-ba09-2f4ffb889a64
  9. The only controller that I have without drift is a chinese bootleg.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The only controller that I have without drift is a chinese bootleg.: My mom just got me a xbox one controller from temu for Christmas and it works very well but when I had got on my xbox today it said the controller will be banned from my console on the 17th. All...
  10. Controller no longer under warranty how much would it cost to fix stick drift issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller no longer under warranty how much would it cost to fix stick drift issue: Stick drift issue has anyone had there controller fixed by Microsoft when it’s no longer under warranty and how much did this cost 7816b4ab-e046-4611-a39a-07945b5efd5d