Xbox one controller dpad not working properly under my gameftag!!
Discus and support Xbox one controller dpad not working properly under my gameftag!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently, I bought a new xbox one controller, but for some reason, when I play in my account, the right and down on the dpad don't register properly.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by spartanlily, Dec 29, 2019.
Thema:
Xbox one controller dpad not working properly under my gameftag!!
Loading...
-
Xbox one controller dpad not working properly under my gameftag!! - Similar Threads - controller dpad working
-
Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting
in XboX InsidersControllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced... -
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA
in XboX InsidersMomentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects... -
Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Dpad Left Registering as Dpad Up
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Elite Controller Series 2 Dpad Left Registering as Dpad Up: Even in test mode when i press the left dpad it registers as up, I just got this controller and this has been happening since i unboxed it. I havent tested this on an xbox, so this is just on PC... -
Dpad north south east west labels unclear on adaptive controller.
in XBoX AccessibilityDpad north south east west labels unclear on adaptive controller.: The main problem with the north south east west labels on the Adaptive controller is that depending on what angle and orientation you read it from north south east and west on the d-pad is very... -
LS-DPAD WORKS SAME TIME (Elite Controller 2) - Forza Motorsport 7
in XBoX Games and AppsLS-DPAD WORKS SAME TIME (Elite Controller 2) - Forza Motorsport 7: I recently bought elite controller 2 to play race games. It was working good on eagames. I even managed to play forza motorsport 7 too did 3 races with full practice. Today when i opened game and... -
Why is my dpad controlling my headset audio
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy is my dpad controlling my headset audio: [mod removed - personal information] 4f10801b-3309-4bc0-b1c9-b8c5f865a905 -
Can't control analog or dpad - Console Streaming
in XboX InsidersCan't control analog or dpad - Console Streaming: Hello, Iv connected to my console on my phone using the console streaming on the game streaming app. All appears okay until i try move in any direction on the home screen. I am able to press A ect...