Xbox One Controller doesnt connect anymore.

Discus and support Xbox One Controller doesnt connect anymore. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi. Ive been having problems with my controller after i remove device, had some problem with connecting and wanted to pair it again, and now i cant... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by IBraxZz, Apr 26, 2023.

1. IBraxZz
    IBraxZz Guest

Hi.

Ive been having problems with my controller after i remove device, had some problem with connecting and wanted to pair it again, and now i cant get it to connect back to my pc.

It shows up in Device Manager but not in Bluetooth and other Devices settings menu.

I tried the following things:

-Reinstalling Drivers for xbox controller (didnt work)

-testing ithe controller on another pc (it worked)

-testing other controllers (didnt work)

-testing ps4 controller (didnt work)

-testing via USB (didnt work)

-trying different ports (didnt work)

-trying 3rd party software to connect it (didnt work)

-reinstalling bluetooth drivers (didnt work)

-reinstalling usb drivers (didnt work)

-troubleshooting did exacly nothing as expected

-restarting everything

-waiting for windows update for a month (didnt help)

-tested if it was insufficent power but it got enough

-there is also no interference because my pc is legit 40cm away from my controller and it worked before.

I dont really know what else it could be.

i dont wanna do a clean install because of my bad internet connection. i got 500kb/s to 1.5mb/s download rate and i dont wanna reinstall everything after a clean install.

if anyone has just some idea what i can do and what could be the cause pls tell me

:)

IBraxZz, Apr 26, 2023
  2. IBraxZz Win User

Hello,

thanks for reply, however ive tried to connect the controller to another pc and it worked great. its just my pc where it doesnt work.

i also tried to reinstall all the necessary software via powershell commands and it still doesnt work on my pc. I really dont want to do a clean windows install thats just gonna take me a month to reinstall everything with my bad internet connection.

If you or anyone has another Idea i would be glad to try it.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Welcome to the community.

Hello IBraxZz, by your description and procedures you've already tried, the ideal would be to try to test the control on another PC to see if it connects and works.

If it works, then you should reinstall your system.
  4. Georges C. Win User

You can try this procedure below, it will help unbind the controller and eliminate static electricity from the controller, but otherwise you will have to reinstall your system.

Remove the batteries from the controller and for 1 minute keep pressing all the buttons on the controller and moving the controller knobs.

Once it's done, download the Xbox Accessories PC App and if you have a USB cable, connect the USB cable controller to your PC.

Xbox Accessories

https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/xbox-ac...

Put the batteries in the controller and see if the App recognizes the controller and check if it has updates.

Once updated, remove the USB cable and try to connect it via Bluetooth
  5. IBraxZz Win User

Hello again.

Ive tried ur steps but they didnt help. I still dont want to reinstall my system.

I want to find a solution where i dont need to do a fresh windows install. I want to keep my files as they are.

I have done some maths. I currently have 2.5 tb of games + data on my pc and it would take me at 47 days to download it with about 600kb/s download bandwith.

i really just want my controller to work. i dont care if its via usb or bluetooth. I just want to play some Elden Ring.

For any reasonable help i would be thankful

please help.
  6. IBraxZz Win User

Hello thanks for the reply.

Unfortunally It didnt help.

I have reinstalled my system now too even if i didnt wanted. I still have the same issue.

I think it has something to do with windows 10 because many people have the same problem like me, where just out of the blue it didnt connect anymore.

I dont know much of code and all that but i think with the right knowledge this is fixable.

If u could bypass the bluetooth drivers somehow to try connecting to the controller. But like i said i dont know much of that.

Summary is that the same issue is still there after a complete clean win 10 install.

Im still open for anyone who tries to help me.

Ill try anything thats getting suggested here and is resonable to do.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Controller doesnt connect anymore. - Similar Threads - Controller doesnt connect

2. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  3. Xbox app doesnt detect my Dualshock 4 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app doesnt detect my Dualshock 4 controller: I have connected my controller through bluetooth to my pc, but the xbox app says 'no controller is connected' a5c43eb8-6edb-4365-883e-8977f307f758
  4. The left stick on my xbox one x controller doesnt go down and i cant press it down it feels...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The left stick on my xbox one x controller doesnt go down and i cant press it down it feels...: The left stick on my xbox one x controller doesnt go down and i cant press it down it feels stuck. 0f063b2b-3b20-472d-94d0-77b804dd47f5
  5. Why doesnt my Xbox controller connect to Minecraft dungeons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesnt my Xbox controller connect to Minecraft dungeons?: hi today i bought Minecraft dungens and wanted to play the game with my controller. Its an Xbox elite wireless Controller Series 2. If i start the game only shows keyboard controlls and they are...
  6. Xbox controller doesnt work Right. What can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox controller doesnt work Right. What can I do?: my series s controller tells new batteries that are fully charged that they are almost empty and after 5 minutes of using my controller the controller turns off. I've had this problem for 2 days...
  7. my controller doesnt work anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller doesnt work anymore.: my xbox powerA nano enhanced wired controller for xbox series X/S disconnected from my laptop and I dont know how to reconnect it. ive tried going through all my settings and still nothing works....
  8. my xbox one controller will not connect. my computer doesnt recognize it is connected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one controller will not connect. my computer doesnt recognize it is connected...: how can i connect my xbox one controller to my laptop? 24f9e331-0786-452e-83ab-02e98b751b87
  9. Gears of war 4 for PC, X ONE control doesnt works.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4 for PC, X ONE control doesnt works.: Hello, recently I updated my computer to W10 to play Gears of War 4, i actually buyed a control. The problema is that the control Works on every other game, except on Gears of War 4. I have...
  10. Please help me regain control of my account, Microsoft doesnt care

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me regain control of my account, Microsoft doesnt care: The account that I am currently writing this on is continually being hacked by the same person, and they keep logging back in to change the password. You might ask.. "Why not just change your...