Xbox one controller design

Discus and support Xbox one controller design in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear Major Nelson, My name is Rashad. I was interested in joining the Xbox controller design contest. I understand that contest was due on December... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Blaquecyrus12, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Xbox one controller design

Dear Major Nelson,

My name is Rashad. I was interested in joining the Xbox controller design contest. I understand that contest was due on December 31, 2013 but due to technical difficulties on your end and after several attempts I was unable to complete my submission. This
    was not only confirmed by my experience but the experience of your techies as well. It was at their suggestion that I fill out this form. I do apologize for contacting you at this hour but I would really like to submit two of the three design on behalf of
    the servicemembers of the arm forces. I am a employee for prudential and want to show my appreciation to them for all that they do.

Thank you and happy new year to you and yours.

Yours truly,

Rashad

:)

Blaquecyrus12, Jan 2, 2014
  2. marclesjones
    marclesjones Guest
    Xbox design lab

Does the controller from the design lab come with bluetooth like the xbox one s and elite controllers or are they like the original xbox controller?

marclesjones, Jan 2, 2014
  3. XBF Ezra G
    XBF Ezra G Guest
    Xbox One controller audio to PC.

Hey ataxian!

Thanks for posting, by design the Xbox One Controller is meant to output Xbox One Audio only. For more information about the Xbox One controller and it's 3.5mm jack check out this article:

Xbox One controller and headset compatibility

I hope this helps, thanks again!

XBF Ezra G, Jan 2, 2014
  4. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest

Try Major Nelson at Twitter---- GOOD LUCK!!!

BongKaos, Jan 2, 2014
  5. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Thia is not the place to contact major nelson. Twitter would be the best option. However I highly doubt the extend the contest because you were experiencing difficulties. If the issue is more widespread then maybe.

x24hrs2livex, Jan 2, 2014
  6. GypsyMic
    GypsyMic Guest
    I'm pretty sure Major Nelson doesn't read the forums on Xbox.com.

GypsyMic, Jan 3, 2014
  7. He used to a long time ago you could post a forum question directly to him an he would respond

The Viral Cyrix, Oct 31, 2018
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One Design lab Controller

9. mareledanut Win User

Warranty return on Design Labs Controller (UK)

10. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User
  11. Real Dangerr Win User

Pairing controller with phone

Do you have the Bluetooth controller? It's designed different from the original Xbox One controllers.
  12. Don8591 Win User

Xbox chat pad

I can't find one designed for series x controller. They are all for xbox one controller and don't fit series x controller properly.
Thema:

1. Xbox one controller design - Similar Threads - controller design

2. From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles...

in XBoX on Windows
    From Xbox Design Lab I got the Xbox elite series 2 controller and it said that the paddles...: Paddles for Xbox elite series 2 from design lab ea2976b5-08ec-49a9-8180-86137aa7be05
  3. what's the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for the xbox controller designed by xboxdesignlab?

in XBoX on Windows
    what's the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for the xbox controller designed by xboxdesignlab?: what's the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for the xbox controller designed by xboxdesignlab? 06fc2164-30f1-4b06-b99b-ee58d527196a
  4. Unable to contact support over Xbox Design Labs broken new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to contact support over Xbox Design Labs broken new controller: I ordered an Xbox design lab controller that showed up broken on arrival. Triggers don't work and the black handgrip looks like its peeling. This this should have never made it through quality...
  5. It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet!

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet!: It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet!And the shipping time promised is within 3 weeks,I can't find any customer service on this issue either.Can...
  6. Can the custom engraving on my custom designed elite series 2 controller be fixed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the custom engraving on my custom designed elite series 2 controller be fixed?: The custom engraving on my custom Elite Series 2 controller that I received is not centered properly. It is centered correctly on the image with the order confirmation email I received. It is...
  7. How do I get an update on my design lab elite controller service request?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get an update on my design lab elite controller service request?: I sent it in 2 weeks ago and have confirmation from the shipper it was received but have not received any notice from Xbox. When I enter the service order number I'm told it can't be found. I'm...
  8. I ordered a controller from the design lab and it still hasn’t come

in XBoX on Consoles
    I ordered a controller from the design lab and it still hasn’t come: In late August I ordered a design lab controller on a different Microsoft account and it still hasn’t come, it was recalled for quality standard checks in early September and has been “out for...
  9. PSA: Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Designlab is defective by design and materials, with...

in XBoX on Windows
    PSA: Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Designlab is defective by design and materials, with...: PSA: The Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 with customization from Design Lab sure are pretty, but are defective by design and materials. Trying to get Warranty support for the last 11 days...
  10. Do you get the adjustment tool for the toggles with the design lab series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do you get the adjustment tool for the toggles with the design lab series 2 controller?: I’ve just had my design lab series 2 controller delivered I was just wondering does it come with the adjustment tool for the toggles? I purchased all the accessory packs that you can with the...