Xbox one controller design

Discus and support Xbox one controller design in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear Major Nelson, My name is Rashad. I was interested in joining the Xbox controller design contest. I understand that contest was due on December... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Blaquecyrus12, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Xbox one controller design

Dear Major Nelson,

My name is Rashad. I was interested in joining the Xbox controller design contest. I understand that contest was due on December 31, 2013 but due to technical difficulties on your end and after several attempts I was unable to complete my submission. This
    was not only confirmed by my experience but the experience of your techies as well. It was at their suggestion that I fill out this form. I do apologize for contacting you at this hour but I would really like to submit two of the three design on behalf of
    the servicemembers of the arm forces. I am a employee for prudential and want to show my appreciation to them for all that they do.

Thank you and happy new year to you and yours.

Yours truly,

Rashad

:)

Blaquecyrus12, Jan 2, 2014
  2. marclesjones
    marclesjones Guest
    Xbox design lab

Does the controller from the design lab come with bluetooth like the xbox one s and elite controllers or are they like the original xbox controller?

marclesjones, Jan 2, 2014
  3. XBF Ezra G
    XBF Ezra G Guest
    Xbox One controller audio to PC.

Hey ataxian!

Thanks for posting, by design the Xbox One Controller is meant to output Xbox One Audio only. For more information about the Xbox One controller and it's 3.5mm jack check out this article:

Xbox One controller and headset compatibility

I hope this helps, thanks again!

XBF Ezra G, Jan 2, 2014
  4. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest

Try Major Nelson at Twitter---- GOOD LUCK!!!

BongKaos, Jan 2, 2014
  5. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Thia is not the place to contact major nelson. Twitter would be the best option. However I highly doubt the extend the contest because you were experiencing difficulties. If the issue is more widespread then maybe.

x24hrs2livex, Jan 2, 2014
  6. GypsyMic
    GypsyMic Guest
    I'm pretty sure Major Nelson doesn't read the forums on Xbox.com.

GypsyMic, Jan 3, 2014
  7. He used to a long time ago you could post a forum question directly to him an he would respond

The Viral Cyrix, Oct 31, 2018
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One Design lab Controller

9. mareledanut Win User

Warranty return on Design Labs Controller (UK)

10. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User
  11. Real Dangerr Win User

Pairing controller with phone

Do you have the Bluetooth controller? It's designed different from the original Xbox One controllers.
  12. Don8591 Win User

Xbox chat pad

I can't find one designed for series x controller. They are all for xbox one controller and don't fit series x controller properly.
Thema:

1. Xbox one controller design - Similar Threads - controller design

2. My elite series 2 design lab controller broke after 2 weeks of use. Will Microsoft fix the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite series 2 design lab controller broke after 2 weeks of use. Will Microsoft fix the...: I’ve had my Elite series 2 Design Lab controller for maybe 3 weeks and the left joystick completely crapped out on me… as soon as I veer to the right, it’s like it hits a brick wall, then, if i...
  3. The Xbox Design Lab cancels my order for a custom controller as soon as I place it and does...

in XBoX on Windows
    The Xbox Design Lab cancels my order for a custom controller as soon as I place it and does...: I've tried to place an order twice for a custom Xbox Series X controller and I was met both times with this e-mail: https://i.imgur.com/nSW4pYk.png My credit card is perfectly fine. I contacted...
  4. Can not sign into Design Lab for custom controller!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can not sign into Design Lab for custom controller!: I am trying to order a custom elite controller through Xbox Design Lab and when I try to check out it tells me to sign in but when I do the error pops up "You can not login right now. Your...
  5. Can’t order controller from Xbox design lab

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t order controller from Xbox design lab: Hi folks any help would be greatly appreciated. Been trying to order a controller for my son for ages but this keeps popping up. Only solution online said that there should be no spaces in my name...
  6. Xbox Design Lab won't load the controller configurator

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Design Lab won't load the controller configurator: When I try to access the Design Lab I'm brought to the configurator, but stuck on the pulsing Xbox logo. I am able to add the unconfigured controller to my cart and get to the checkout page. This...
  7. Design Lab Xbox Elite 2 Controller failure—warranty claim

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Lab Xbox Elite 2 Controller failure—warranty claim: I ordered and received an XBox Elite 2 controller via the XBox DesignLab. Unfortunately, this controller is malfunctioning, and I would like to request a refund or replacement. Contacting...
  8. No support from Microsoft Broken Design Labs controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    No support from Microsoft Broken Design Labs controller: How the hell are Microsoft allowed to get away with such a shoddy support process. Just look at this: [img] My controller broke under a year old and the automated system just throws error...
  9. Design engineer seeking CAD models to create parts to adapt the Xbox controller for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design engineer seeking CAD models to create parts to adapt the Xbox controller for...: Hi there, I am a design engineer and C-4/C-5 spinal cord injury quadriplegic. There are very few adaptive devices out there to play video games. I appreciate the Xbox adaptive controller, but it...
  10. Ordered Xbox Design Lab Controller - have received nothing and no support from Microsoft or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ordered Xbox Design Lab Controller - have received nothing and no support from Microsoft or...: I ordered the controller in December as a Christmas gift for my son-in-law. I knew it wouldn't arrive in time for Christmas because it said it would take 3-4 weeks. However, it has now been more...