Xbox one controller conection problem

Discus and support Xbox one controller conection problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I connected my wireless xbox one controller to my pc with usb and it doesn't work unless I put batteries in it. It doesnt work with just a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FinishedPuppy41, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Xbox one controller conection problem

Hello. I connected my wireless xbox one controller to my pc with usb and it doesn't work unless I put batteries in it. It doesnt work with just a cable. It works only if both are in batteries and a cable. I think micro usb port doesnt get power but only
    sends data to pc. What should I do?

:)

FinishedPuppy41, Jun 26, 2018
  2. DarkWolf ZR
    DarkWolf ZR Guest
    UPnP Not SuccesFull

Hello

My xbox one, had conection problem,

i have UPnP Not Succesfull

i dont know how to fix this problem, i tried everything

Please Help Xbox one controller conection problem :(

DarkWolf ZR, Jun 26, 2018
  3. f00xm4n
    f00xm4n Guest
    f00xm4n, Jun 26, 2018
  4. FanaticCoder232 Win User

Controller Problems

Hello , i' v got a problem with 2 controlers , one controler is recognised but when i try to conect the other one he sees it as the same controler number 1 , can anybody help me with this problem
  5. diogohue Win User

Game chat issues

If you tried the steps of Mister Quimby and still with the problem, follow these steps:

• Conect headset at control
    • Conect the control on USB using a micro-USB cable at console
    • Then go to Settings, System, Update Control
    Before the update, check if this have solved your problem, if not, ask for help again!
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

USB headset compatibility on Xbox One

You are not forced to conect a headset to a controller. Wired headsets conect to a controller but wireless like the ones I have (turtle beach and Astro) conect via USB and Optical cable to the console and have a docking base that transmits to them. There
    are other wireless headsets available also.
  7. N7 Gh0stz Win User

New astros

No astro made a mix amp that conects to the xbox controller
  8. JC99999ddddeew Win User

FORTNITE no me escuchan en el chat de voz[Translation-FORTNITE don't listen to me in voice chat]

Solved:

Turn off Xbox

Seitch on

Conect headset to the controller

Start fortnite
Thema:

Xbox one controller conection problem

1. Xbox one controller conection problem - Similar Threads - controller conection problem

2. I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...: I have a xbox 360 elite console, and it has sat for a bit, but am breaking it back out, it powers on and everything but the controller no longer works. Are there "new" controllers that can be...
  3. Xbox controller warranty

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller warranty: I purchased an xbox controller yesterday from EE and when i add the device to my microsoft account its saying warranty expired can anyone advise me on how to sort this please as i i dont want a...
  4. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  5. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  6. Razor controller setup for Xbox not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razor controller setup for Xbox not working: The app won’t update when controller plugged in just stuck at 0% 12a45222-049e-4ffd-8172-96ba6b02350f
  7. How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix my controller in gamepass pc?: When playing any games on gamepass on my pc, my controller does not work correctly. It seems as though my controller is fighting with my keyboard for control. Any suggestions?...
  8. My xbox controller wont stop flashing slowly , i have tried evrythjng it will not conect to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller wont stop flashing slowly , i have tried evrythjng it will not conect to...: My xbox controler will not stop slowly flashing evry time i turn it on , it will not connect to anything . Please hlp me 4ac8e49d-5371-4c3d-8b27-c7352e1d0597
  9. my power a wired xbox controller stopped conecting to my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    my power a wired xbox controller stopped conecting to my xbox: my power a wired xbox controller stopped connecting to my xbox through usb on my xbox series s and it is fairly new 46dee98c-6e38-47c9-bc01-5aebfaea67bf
  10. Games on PC showing mouse and keyboard prompts with a controller conected.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games on PC showing mouse and keyboard prompts with a controller conected.: Every game I play on PC Game Pass, the buttons on the HUD appears as mouse and keyboard buttons instead of the controller ones. When I hold a button on the controller, it switches to controller...