Xbox one controller analog sticks too sensitive

Discus and support Xbox one controller analog sticks too sensitive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anybody else feel like the xbox one controllers analog stick are too sensitive? I played on ps3 for years and the thing that made me switch to a 360... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gpierce91, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Gpierce91
    Gpierce91 Guest

Anybody else feel like the xbox one controllers analog stick are too sensitive? I played on ps3 for years and the thing that made me switch to a 360 was the resistance on the analog stick. This honestly will be what makes me switch to ps4 . I also feel
    like if I squeeze the controller the slightest bit it feels like it coming apart this maybe due to they way Microsoft went by removing the screws from outside of the controller. I feel it's gonna be even worse if they actually DO FIX IT cause that means we
    gotta pay for a new controller. I hate to say but Microsoft so far you have disappointed me with the xbox one. The xbox 360 was an amazing console hell windows 8 is awesome but the thing that takes me away from the xbox one is the controller. I would like
    to say I do love the new design I love how the buttiona Are more closer together on the controller. Please fix this with a way were we won't have to spend full $60 on a remade controller if you guys decide to fix this issue I'd like to see Changes happen by
    the time Titanfall is released I strongly don't see that happening so i might as well start saving up for the ps4. Sorry Microsoft sorry xbox but I'm very disappointed and until this is corrected I will not renew xbox live gold. Thank you everyone for taking
    the time to read this. If you feel like I do PLEASE COMMENT LET IT BE KNOWN. they claim to fix issues when people start complaining so lets get this moving!

:)

Gpierce91, Jan 3, 2014
  2. RossFandey
    RossFandey Guest
    XBOX One controller issue

im having issues with the left analog stick sensitivity. the left analog stick isn't sensitive enough so in order to run i have to move it all the way and the controller shell is cutting into the plastic of it.

RossFandey, Jan 3, 2014
  3. vgdelta
    vgdelta Guest
    help with aiming in Halo

It's because Microsoft lowered the analog stick tension to 65 grams on the One controller which makes them too loose. For comparison the 360 analogs were around 95 grams and the PS4 is set at 75 grams. You have to lower the sensitivity just to get any control and almost have to center the stick yourself because the return to center is so weak. If the analogs were set to 85 or 90 grams the controller would be much better.

vgdelta, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Boogey Man6
    Boogey Man6 Guest

I too am having a problem with the analog sensitivity. I have always played my games on the lowest sensitivity setting. Now on xbox one I can no longer enjoy my games. This is a very big problem in driving games. Even when I turn each games in game sensitivity
    setting to the lowest possible option I still can not bare the sensitivity of the analog sticks. I really don't know why xbon one shipped without a master analog sensitivity option. I am sure gamers would love to be able to tweak the sensitivity of the controller
    for all games! If it is too sensitive for myself, a gamer for my whole life, how is my non gaming girlfriend supposed to play anything?

Boogey Man6, Feb 13, 2014
  5. Zymesh-9448E794-85DD Win User

Xbox 360S cycles through content by itself

Might be a controller issue. Very used controllers tend to get the analog to stick a bit to one direction. Try to Roll both Analog sticks to sort of unstick and recenter the analog sticks. Or better yet replace the controller for a new one. Mine sometimes
    get stuck a bit to the right and my character looks to the right very very slowly.

In MW3 try to adjust the look sensitivity to the lowest possible setting. If then your character slowly looks upward to the sky then i guess the analog sticks need repair. Adjusting the sensitivity to a higher setting will make your character look up to
    the sky way faster than the lower sensitivity settings. This is a clear sign of old controllers that needs replacment. If ever your controller is still new then hopefully you can exchange it for a new one.
  6. RossFandey Win User

XBOX One controller issue

im having issues with the left analog stick sensitivity. the left analog stick isn't sensitive enough so in order to run i have to move it all the way and the controller shell is cutting into the plastic of it.
  7. Boogey Man6 Win User

I too am having a problem with the analog sensitivity. I have always played my games on the lowest sensitivity setting. Now on xbox one I can no longer enjoy my games. This is a very big problem in driving games. Even when I turn each games in game sensitivity
    setting to the lowest possible option I still can not bare the sensitivity of the analog sticks. I really don't know why xbon one shipped without a master analog sensitivity option. I am sure gamers would love to be able to tweak the sensitivity of the controller
    for all games! If it is too sensitive for myself, a gamer for my whole life, how is my non gaming girlfriend supposed to play anything?
  8. DanXcel Win User

Controller Calibration

This!! Also, best you could outside the game is probably adjust analog stick sensitivity with an elite controller (assuming you have one)!
  9. FullHornet Win User

Do you like the new controller?

It is smaller but the main thing that is taking getting used to is the increased sensitivity of he analog sticks as compared to the 360 controller.
Thema:

1. Xbox one controller analog sticks too sensitive - Similar Threads - controller analog sticks

2. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  3. Analog stick drift on Design Lab controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Analog stick drift on Design Lab controller: The controller sometimes doesn't register any upwards movements, or just gets stuck between up and down on the left analog stick. After looking up the issue, it appears that many other people have...
  4. Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?: These controllers only seem to last about a month before having to turn up the dead zone to stop them moving. Can’t even control the menus any more. The 360 controllers never did this. Sort it...
  5. My elite series 2 controller disconnects whenever I press the right analog stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite series 2 controller disconnects whenever I press the right analog stick: Hello I have recently purchased an Elite series 2 controller. I have had a elite series 2 in the pass and I have the same problem. Whenever I simply press down on the right anolag stick it just...
  6. Xbox series X controller problems on FW 5.17.3202.0 Analog stick delaying

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X controller problems on FW 5.17.3202.0 Analog stick delaying: Hello, Does anyone have a problem with their Xbox series X conroller with firmware 5.17.3202.0? My right analog stick keeps delaying down on it's own and it seems more like a SW problem....
  7. All digital buttons suddenly died, but analog sticks still work (Series X controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    All digital buttons suddenly died, but analog sticks still work (Series X controller): I was in the middle of playing Starfield when the game stopped and said the controller was disconnected. I look down and sure enough, it's turned itself off. I replaced the batteries, thinking...
  8. Analog sticks won't respond to up or down input on my PDP Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Analog sticks won't respond to up or down input on my PDP Xbox controller: My Xbox one pdp wired controlled analog stick isn't responding to input “up” or “down” I've went to accessorie settings to fix my problem, to see also my left and right trigger isn't responding...
  9. Why is my left analog stick not working for none of it my controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my left analog stick not working for none of it my controllers: My controllers aren’t working, but when I go to lab mode, they were perfectly fine 59a47321-f44a-45bc-a574-6af75c184dca
  10. Series x controller only left analog stick & B button work. Tried everything but still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x controller only left analog stick & B button work. Tried everything but still...: Series x controller only left analog stick & B button work. Tried everything but still won't work. 04b0284a-623f-4140-9559-b8e628b340a9