Xbox one controller analog sticks too sensitive

Discus and support Xbox one controller analog sticks too sensitive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anybody else feel like the xbox one controllers analog stick are too sensitive? I played on ps3 for years and the thing that made me switch to a 360... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gpierce91, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Gpierce91
    Gpierce91 Guest

Anybody else feel like the xbox one controllers analog stick are too sensitive? I played on ps3 for years and the thing that made me switch to a 360 was the resistance on the analog stick. This honestly will be what makes me switch to ps4 . I also feel
    like if I squeeze the controller the slightest bit it feels like it coming apart this maybe due to they way Microsoft went by removing the screws from outside of the controller. I feel it's gonna be even worse if they actually DO FIX IT cause that means we
    gotta pay for a new controller. I hate to say but Microsoft so far you have disappointed me with the xbox one. The xbox 360 was an amazing console hell windows 8 is awesome but the thing that takes me away from the xbox one is the controller. I would like
    to say I do love the new design I love how the buttiona Are more closer together on the controller. Please fix this with a way were we won't have to spend full $60 on a remade controller if you guys decide to fix this issue I'd like to see Changes happen by
    the time Titanfall is released I strongly don't see that happening so i might as well start saving up for the ps4. Sorry Microsoft sorry xbox but I'm very disappointed and until this is corrected I will not renew xbox live gold. Thank you everyone for taking
    the time to read this. If you feel like I do PLEASE COMMENT LET IT BE KNOWN. they claim to fix issues when people start complaining so lets get this moving!

:)

Gpierce91, Jan 3, 2014
  2. RossFandey
    RossFandey Guest
    XBOX One controller issue

im having issues with the left analog stick sensitivity. the left analog stick isn't sensitive enough so in order to run i have to move it all the way and the controller shell is cutting into the plastic of it.

RossFandey, Jan 3, 2014
  3. vgdelta
    vgdelta Guest
    help with aiming in Halo

It's because Microsoft lowered the analog stick tension to 65 grams on the One controller which makes them too loose. For comparison the 360 analogs were around 95 grams and the PS4 is set at 75 grams. You have to lower the sensitivity just to get any control and almost have to center the stick yourself because the return to center is so weak. If the analogs were set to 85 or 90 grams the controller would be much better.

vgdelta, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Boogey Man6
    Boogey Man6 Guest

I too am having a problem with the analog sensitivity. I have always played my games on the lowest sensitivity setting. Now on xbox one I can no longer enjoy my games. This is a very big problem in driving games. Even when I turn each games in game sensitivity
    setting to the lowest possible option I still can not bare the sensitivity of the analog sticks. I really don't know why xbon one shipped without a master analog sensitivity option. I am sure gamers would love to be able to tweak the sensitivity of the controller
    for all games! If it is too sensitive for myself, a gamer for my whole life, how is my non gaming girlfriend supposed to play anything?

Boogey Man6, Feb 13, 2014
  5. RossFandey Win User

XBOX One controller issue

im having issues with the left analog stick sensitivity. the left analog stick isn't sensitive enough so in order to run i have to move it all the way and the controller shell is cutting into the plastic of it.
  6. Zymesh-9448E794-85DD Win User

Xbox 360S cycles through content by itself

Might be a controller issue. Very used controllers tend to get the analog to stick a bit to one direction. Try to Roll both Analog sticks to sort of unstick and recenter the analog sticks. Or better yet replace the controller for a new one. Mine sometimes
    get stuck a bit to the right and my character looks to the right very very slowly.

In MW3 try to adjust the look sensitivity to the lowest possible setting. If then your character slowly looks upward to the sky then i guess the analog sticks need repair. Adjusting the sensitivity to a higher setting will make your character look up to
    the sky way faster than the lower sensitivity settings. This is a clear sign of old controllers that needs replacment. If ever your controller is still new then hopefully you can exchange it for a new one.
  7. Boogey Man6 Win User

I too am having a problem with the analog sensitivity. I have always played my games on the lowest sensitivity setting. Now on xbox one I can no longer enjoy my games. This is a very big problem in driving games. Even when I turn each games in game sensitivity
    setting to the lowest possible option I still can not bare the sensitivity of the analog sticks. I really don't know why xbon one shipped without a master analog sensitivity option. I am sure gamers would love to be able to tweak the sensitivity of the controller
    for all games! If it is too sensitive for myself, a gamer for my whole life, how is my non gaming girlfriend supposed to play anything?
  8. DanXcel Win User

Controller Calibration

This!! Also, best you could outside the game is probably adjust analog stick sensitivity with an elite controller (assuming you have one)!
  9. FullHornet Win User

Do you like the new controller?

It is smaller but the main thing that is taking getting used to is the increased sensitivity of he analog sticks as compared to the 360 controller.
Thema:

1. Xbox one controller analog sticks too sensitive - Similar Threads - controller analog sticks

2. xbox elite series 2 controller left analog stick spinning

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite series 2 controller left analog stick spinning: Hello All, I have an xbox elite series 2 controller but my left analog stick has this issue where it just spins so when i apply pressure and push it, it spins unwantedly. Is this normal? has...
  3. Xbox Series X controller barely registering left analog stick when its pressed up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller barely registering left analog stick when its pressed up.: About 3 days ago, I started to notice that whenever I pushed my left stick to move up, sometimes, very briefly, it would register as if it was half the movement range I actually moved the stick to...
  4. Xbox controller analog stick unresponsive in one direction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller analog stick unresponsive in one direction: The left stick on my Xbox controller won’t respond to being moved right. I can physically move it, it just doesn’t respond to movement, I’ve reset the controller and console as well as replacing...
  5. XBox Series X controllers left analog stick clicks too easily

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X controllers left analog stick clicks too easily: Hello! I've been playing Elden Ring a lot, but I've had some infuriating issues with the left analog stick button clicking too easily. The sound of it clicking doesn't happen, yet the game still...
  6. Xbox Controller Right Analog Stick Not Working - Still

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Right Analog Stick Not Working - Still: I have an XBox One. The right joystick has stopped working. A prior posting here ("Xbox Controller Right Analog Stick Not Working") presented exactly the same symptoms, and the response from...
  7. Xbox Controller Analog Stick Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Analog Stick Problem: My Xbox Controller left analog stick suddenly stopped working properly. I had not dropped the controller recently, it just started being weird. Whenever I accessed a menu, the selection would keep...
  8. Xbox controllers left analog stick moves up when turned left and down when turned right

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controllers left analog stick moves up when turned left and down when turned right: I recently bought a wired Xbox controller from GameStop. For the first week I had no problems at all, but then I started having this issue where whenever I moved the left analog stick left it...
  9. Analog sticks and triggers dont work on xbox series x controller when connected via bluetooth.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Analog sticks and triggers dont work on xbox series x controller when connected via bluetooth.: Hi, so ever since I got the Xbox series x controller I've been having an issue where on some games the analog sticks and triggers don't work when connected with Bluetooth. For example, cod mobile...
  10. Xbox One Series Elite Controller Series 2. Left analog stick not responding fully

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Series Elite Controller Series 2. Left analog stick not responding fully: So when I try and play a game like CoD you have to move quickly. Whenever I go from moving backwards (backpedeling) to moving forward in order to sprint my character doesn't move at full speed,...