Xbox one controller Analog on FIFA 20

Discus and support Xbox one controller Analog on FIFA 20 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, my 3 months xbox one controller analog does not work well from yesterday. When playing Fifa, especially on defending the direction is blocked... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BaysideEar3, Apr 5, 2020.

1. BaysideEar3
    BaysideEar3 Guest

Hello, my 3 months xbox one controller analog does not work well from yesterday. When playing Fifa, especially on defending the direction is blocked and player does not come closer to who is having the ball. I tried updating the firmware but issue still
    persist. Please help me.

:)

BaysideEar3, Apr 5, 2020
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there BaysideEar3,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on what to do given problems with your controller. I can totally understand how this could kind of throw a monkey wrench into your gameplay, but hopefully we can help. If this happens across different games,
    it could be an issue with the controller. I suggest trying the steps we have outlined in our support article entitled the

Wireless Controller Solution.

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks for reading!
  3. HellMark619 Win User

hi , do you only see the issues on fifa or does it happen in other games ?
  4. BaysideEar3 Win User

I play most Fifa, but it happens too on other games.
  5. DJDecoy Win User

Xbox One left analog stick problem.

im on my 5th xbox one controller now the left analog stick cant handle me playing fifa or forza that's why im going to trade it in for a ps4 ive spent 250 pound on xbox one pads what a waste my mate has got ps4 and he plays fifa all the time and still on
    his first ps4 pad that works prefect ive got four words for the xbox one controller POOR , CRAP , CHEAP , RUBBISH . THANKS FOR WASTING MY TIME MICROSOFT THE 360 IS BETTER HOW COULD YOU TAKE A STEP BACKWARDS THANK YOU VERY MUCH
  6. lennyvonlenny Win User

Xbox one controller deadlines/vibration

I'm on my second Xbox one controller ,identical analogs even after the controller update .
Thema:

1. Xbox one controller Analog on FIFA 20 - Similar Threads - controller Analog FIFA

2. Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bugged control of the analog sticks on Xbox. Can someone help?: I have problems with the controls on my Xbox. After I open a game I see on the controls tester app that the controls are bugged "Spongy". I see it mainly on the analog sticks, before I start a...
  3. Analog stick drift on Design Lab controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Analog stick drift on Design Lab controller: The controller sometimes doesn't register any upwards movements, or just gets stuck between up and down on the left analog stick. After looking up the issue, it appears that many other people have...
  4. My Xbox controller will turn but the buttons and analogs will not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller will turn but the buttons and analogs will not work: My Xbox con Will turn on but the buttons and analogs will not respond to any movement 4750a84a-1c39-4ed2-8140-c69bbd7c9d57
  5. Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the left analog stick always break in these controllers?: These controllers only seem to last about a month before having to turn up the dead zone to stop them moving. Can’t even control the menus any more. The 360 controllers never did this. Sort it...
  6. My elite series 2 controller disconnects whenever I press the right analog stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    My elite series 2 controller disconnects whenever I press the right analog stick: Hello I have recently purchased an Elite series 2 controller. I have had a elite series 2 in the pass and I have the same problem. Whenever I simply press down on the right anolag stick it just...
  7. Right analog for all controllers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Right analog for all controllers: The right analog stick isn’t reading for any of my Xbox controllers on an Xbox One console, I’ve updated, reset and reconnected both controllers and still neither ones right analog stick works...
  8. Xbox series X controller problems on FW 5.17.3202.0 Analog stick delaying

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X controller problems on FW 5.17.3202.0 Analog stick delaying: Hello, Does anyone have a problem with their Xbox series X conroller with firmware 5.17.3202.0? My right analog stick keeps delaying down on it's own and it seems more like a SW problem....
  9. All digital buttons suddenly died, but analog sticks still work (Series X controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    All digital buttons suddenly died, but analog sticks still work (Series X controller): I was in the middle of playing Starfield when the game stopped and said the controller was disconnected. I look down and sure enough, it's turned itself off. I replaced the batteries, thinking...
  10. Analog sticks won't respond to up or down input on my PDP Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Analog sticks won't respond to up or down input on my PDP Xbox controller: My Xbox one pdp wired controlled analog stick isn't responding to input “up” or “down” I've went to accessorie settings to fix my problem, to see also my left and right trigger isn't responding...