Xbox One controller almost burned my house down
Discus and support Xbox One controller almost burned my house down in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yesterday i downloaded the Xbox app and had to apply a firmware update to my controller. Never done that before, didn't actually know it was a thing.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LT17EF, Dec 3, 2020.
Thema:
Xbox One controller almost burned my house down
Loading...
-
Xbox One controller almost burned my house down - Similar Threads - controller almost burned
-
Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting
in XboX InsidersControllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced... -
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA
in XboX InsidersMomentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: More Control Over Captures, Saves, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Sent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it
in XBoX on WindowsSent ES2 controller in for repairs almost 1.5 years ago, still dealing with it: I’m posting this here out of desperation. I sent my ES2 controller in for warranty repair in November 2022. Over the course of about a year, I called XCS several times to try and find out about... -
Greedfall almost unplayable due to control issue on Gamepass for PC
in XBoX Games and AppsGreedfall almost unplayable due to control issue on Gamepass for PC: I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I've tried the default keybinds and rebinding keys. I've tried both mouse and keyboard and x-box 360 controller. I've tried searching but I can't find the... -
Remote control on Xbox app almost completely unresponsive
in XboX InsidersRemote control on Xbox app almost completely unresponsive: Not sure what happened or if it's something exclusive to the Series X or if it's happening on the X1 also. The old version of the remote before the app was revamped worked fine when I used it with...