Xbox one console!

Discus and support Xbox one console! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi My Xbox one is sometimes working properly and sometimes it doesn't respond to the signal of the controller. This occurs while playing a game.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nzomwitachristophe, Nov 3, 2018.

  1. Xbox one console!


    Hi

    My Xbox one is sometimes working properly and sometimes it doesn't respond to the

    signal of the controller. This occurs while playing a game. I've sometimes restarted the console and that can solv the problem

    a while then the failure comes again. What kan be the problem? The console is only one year old.

    :)
     
    nzomwitachristophe, Nov 3, 2018
    #1
  2. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
  3. samcress
    samcress Guest
    samcress, Nov 3, 2018
    #3
  4. Xbox one console!

    To clarify, are you saying your controller disconnects or that some button presses on your controller don't register with the console? Thanks.
     
    MarsNeedsTacos, Nov 3, 2018
    #4
  5. Exactly some button pressed on the controller don’t register with the console. But not all the times. As I sead before it sametimes work properly.
     
    nzomwitachristophe, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    Hey Xbox Gamer,

    Thank you for bringing this to our attention! If you haven't already, we suggest you perform a

    factory reset
    on your console while keeping your games and apps by doing the following:

    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console.
    Make sure you have your email and password as you will be asked to sign back in. Let us know how it goes! Xbox one console! :)
     
    XBF Lance J, Nov 3, 2018
    #6
  7. x24hrs2livex Win User

    Xbox One Console

    Mine does not wiggle at all.
  8. Auswulf Win User

    Xbox one console

    The console needs to be flat as it has a slot loading blue ray drive. Not recommended to stand it on its side.
  9. PotatoQueen15 Win User

    Xbox One Console

    I have tried that and it hasn't worked.
  10. Sword Style Win User

    Xbox one console

    ^Only if the console is to "instant on"
  11. Qwertei Win User

    Xbox One Console

    Hey there PaperGibbon6057

    Can you tell me is it that game that has issues or is it all the games you own that have no sound? Thanks
Thema:

Xbox one console!

Loading...
  1. Xbox one console! - Similar Threads - console

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  10. Question about Xbox Beta console

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about Xbox Beta console: My console is currently in beta and I’m wondering how I get into alpha to do alpha skip ahead? The new updates look real cool and I’d love to test them out if possible. submitted by...