Xbox One Console Wont Connect To Xbox Live Gold Subscription & Online Games

Discus and support Xbox One Console Wont Connect To Xbox Live Gold Subscription & Online Games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi there. Hope someone can help. Got onto Xbox One console and tried to log into online game Fortnite. Will not connect to any online games and get... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by killertornado19, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Xbox One Console Wont Connect To Xbox Live Gold Subscription & Online Games

Hi there. Hope someone can help. Got onto Xbox One console and tried to log into online game Fortnite. Will not connect to any online games and get screen message “Get Gold Subscription”. Not recognsing my paid and valid Gold subscription which expires in
    4 months. Went onto Microsoft account to confirm subscription - all good and valid. Seem to be quite a lot of threads on this problem but no clear answers or solutions. And seeing that XBOX in Australia is almost impossibe to contact via phone (BTW this is
    poor customer service Xbox) - does someone have an answer so I can play on my Xbox One console after spending my hard earned cash on the Xbox Console, Games, and Xbox Live Gold. Come on Microsoft!

:)

killertornado19, Aug 24, 2018
  2. Xbox One Online Subscription Sharing

You only need one active xbox live gold subscription for one xbox one console.

-ChaoticGood-1, Aug 24, 2018
  3. lego_maniac
    lego_maniac Guest
    EA access

Are you aware that you need to buy a subscription to Xbox Live Gold to play games online?

lego_maniac, Aug 24, 2018
  4. Xbox One Console Wont Connect To Xbox Live Gold Subscription & Online Games

interesting. 10 views not one reply. more interesting. my sopport post was deleted from post thread.

killertornado19, Aug 24, 2018
  5. WPAK Win User

What happens to 360 account when renew Live Gold on Xbox One?

Hi there,

a Xbox Live Gold subscription is connected to an Xbox Live Account, so if your account has a Gold subscription it will have that Gold subscription on any console (that is connected to Xbox Live)

Since your son wants to play online on his 360 at some time too, his account will require Gold.

For your account it depends on the situation, if you want to play online on any of the Xbox One consoles your account will need to have a Gold subscription too, but if you only want to play online on one of the consoles, your sons account is able to set
    that console as Home console, which will share his Gold subscription on that console and allow all profiles on that console to use the Gold benefits. This will be the same for any digital content connected(bought with) to your sons profile.

Be aware that a Home console can only be set 3x per year though.

For more information see this link about thee Home console setting:
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-gold-sharing-features

For troubleless gaming in your situation it might be best to each have it's own Gold subscription
  6. gds1972 Win User

Xox box one can my son connect with friends on xbox one a

Hi

As long as the consoles are connected to the internet and have an Xbox Live Gold subscription they should be able to play games online together.

www.xbox.com/live/gold
  7. Smwutches Win User

XBOX Live or Ultimate

Xbox Live is the online service for Xbox. It includes being able to connect to the Xbox store and services. Xbox Live is free, but to play online through Live, you need a Gold subscription.

Ultimate Game Pass includes a Gold subscription, Game Pass for PC, and Game Pass for Xbox One. This means you would have access to online game play as well as a library of games to play (like Netflix for games).
  8. LegoNinja187 Win User

fallout76

Fallout 76 will use the same internet connection as any other Xbox One online multiplayer game and the same internet connection that your console has. You will need an active Xbox Live Gold subscription too. So you simply need to make sure your console
    is connected to the internet and Xbox Live, and then launch the game, and you'll be good to go.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

14 day Xbox live gold won't work

Xbox live trials only give you limited access to some xbox live gold features.

Some games wont let you play online with a trial,you would need a full gold subscription.
Thema:

Xbox One Console Wont Connect To Xbox Live Gold Subscription & Online Games

1. Xbox One Console Wont Connect To Xbox Live Gold Subscription & Online Games - Similar Threads - Console Wont Connect

2. Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck at Black screen on Xbox console: I was getting stuck at the green Xbox screen. I did a factory reset and now it's stuck on the black screen. How do I fix this? Please and thank you. submitted by /u/uvasag [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  4. Controller - console wont connect!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller - console wont connect!: Hello from a super noob! A friend recently lent me his xbox one original (the one that has the bluetooth thing on the bottom next to a usb slot) without the controller (he lost it, hasnt used for...
  5. why wont my console turn on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why wont my console turn on?: my console won't turn on at all ( its been a year since i lasted played on it) 57290f95-e2ef-4bfc-9fbb-d99dd7ca2e81
  6. Xbox one pre-order'd forza motorsport from the xbox one console and it wont download? It...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one pre-order'd forza motorsport from the xbox one console and it wont download? It...: Motorsport wont download i preordered It from the xbox one console it either says qued or not compatible? I have plenty of memory.as for compatibility its an xbox one with forz 7 actively on it?...
  7. Xbox One S Console Wont Work in 4K on My LG 4K TV 75UR91006LA?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Console Wont Work in 4K on My LG 4K TV 75UR91006LA?: Xbox One S Console Wont Work in 4K on My LG 4K TV 75UR91006LA? d8d48d69-4008-43cb-b1eb-a3358156c99d
  8. Remote play wont let me add my console to my library. Wth is going on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remote play wont let me add my console to my library. Wth is going on?: Instant on = on Xbox live = on Controller = connected Wifi/5G = connected Xbox = hooked up Series X Just want to remote play. Ive remote played before. It reset itself. I redid the whole...
  9. I purchased a game on my console but it wont download or install. I updated my console abd...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a game on my console but it wont download or install. I updated my console abd...: I purchased a game on my console and i updated ny console but the game i just purchased wont download or install, can somone please help me? 5597e09e-eb00-4fd3-ad60-a1cb3f7ec9c5
  10. Apparently wont let me add a console to my Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apparently wont let me add a console to my Xbox app: For the past couple years I’ve been able to access Xbox app with my Xbox perfectly but after the discord update I added my discord account to my Xbox and used it to talk in discord voice chats on...