Xbox One Console sync button not working

Discus and support Xbox One Console sync button not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My console won't sync any of my controller even when I use a micro usb it still won't work. Went to my friend house and try it on his and it work. any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HoLyRyU, Dec 29, 2015.

1. HoLyRyU
    HoLyRyU Guest

My console won't sync any of my controller even when I use a micro usb it still won't work. Went to my friend house and try it on his and it work. any tips?

:)

HoLyRyU, Dec 29, 2015
  2. muNespl
    muNespl Guest
    Xbox one gamepad does not responding. HELP (NO ANSWER IN INTERNET)

Xbox one gamepad does not responding for sync button and it also not vibrating when i plug in usb. Xbox button flashes and gamepad working. (USB not connecting)

muNespl, Dec 29, 2015
  3. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Xbox one sync button not working

Heya Ralfenstien.

It sounds like the batteries on your controllers may be low, have you tried a new set of batteries to see if there's any change?

Mister Maka, Dec 29, 2015
  4. FullHornet
    FullHornet Guest

Did you try doing a hard reset on the console? That can usually fix these types of issues.

FullHornet, Dec 30, 2015
  5. FullHornet Win User

Did you try doing a hard reset on the console? That can usually fix these types of issues.
  6. Hubzão Win User

Xbox One Console Sync Button Not Working?

Generally, if your controller doesn't connect to your own console because it should be synced to another console, but in your case any problem should be with your controller, I recommend you consult Xbox support so they see what's really wrong with your
    controller.
  7. Onyx Is Here Win User

Auriculares bleuthoot

Sorry to hear it. If your headphones are set to work with the console then look for a Sync button on the headset. Press it and the one on the Xbox to sync them up
  8. Onyx Is Here Win User

Xbox One Console Sync Button No Longer Works

Sorry to hear it. If the sync button is not working on your console then I'm afraid your best option would be to use a micro-USB cable to connect the controller to the console
  9. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox stuck in update mode, can't install update from disc.

This may or may not work but try holding in the sync button on your console and then power the console on keeping the sync button held in.
Thema:

1. Xbox One Console sync button not working - Similar Threads - Console sync button

2. Series X console sync going off while controller is connected and without the sync button...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X console sync going off while controller is connected and without the sync button...: Everyone knows when you press the sync button makes the console flash as to show its ready for pairing but my controller is already paired and im not pressing the sync button yet its still going...
  3. Controller sync button is unresponsive and console doesn't see wifi networks on Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller sync button is unresponsive and console doesn't see wifi networks on Xbox series S: I spilt a cup of hot cocoa into the fan of my Xbox series S console. I took it apart and cleaned everything off, including the fan and heat sink. I used 99% isopropyl alcohol so that the...
  4. Console sync button won't work for Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console sync button won't work for Xbox One S: I've had my Xbox One S for a few years and one day the sync button just stopped working. It wirelessly connects still but the sync will not work. Sometimes after I use a wire for a long time it...
  5. [XBO] Console doesn't power on unless I unplug everything and then hold the sync button?

in XBoX on Consoles
    [XBO] Console doesn't power on unless I unplug everything and then hold the sync button?: Been happening since my console updated and didn't start back up after a restart during the update 7d44bbf0-c127-48f6-8191-b67abafd8ba6
  6. I can’t sync my Skyrim saves from xbox one s to xbox series x (Your other Xbox console is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t sync my Skyrim saves from xbox one s to xbox series x (Your other Xbox console is...: This is very specific problem I seem to be having so please bear with me. I'm trying to transfer my Skyrim saves from Xbox one s to Xbox series x but apparently it can't connect my Skyrim saves...
  7. Syncing Purchases to PC from Console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Syncing Purchases to PC from Console: If I purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4 and I link my microsoft account with my PS4 account, will the purchase sync with the accounts? I just want to play the Minecraft I paid for on my PC....
  8. Email address on xbox console 1 character different to xbox app. Won't sync obviously and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email address on xbox console 1 character different to xbox app. Won't sync obviously and...: Hello everyone. My son has been using his xbox with his profile for years now, this weekend for his birthday he was bought fifa points and vouchers. We had to redeem online . We signed into his...
  9. Why is the sync button on my console deactivated?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the sync button on my console deactivated?: I’m just trying to get any of my controllers to pair with the xbox and none of them are able to as the xbox sync button causes no action. All controllers when unplugged or plugged in go into a...
  10. no controller will connect and sync button on console will not work

in XboX Insiders
    no controller will connect and sync button on console will not work: never had this problem until today when i got home. can’t connect any controller and the sync button will not work on the console. i had to use my phone to update the console via the remote...