Xbox One Console Startup Error

Discus and support Xbox One Console Startup Error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My power went out while my xbox one was on and now I can't get it to come back on correctly. This has happened before and I did a soft reset by... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by S0UTHP4WS, Dec 1, 2020.

  1. S0UTHP4WS
    S0UTHP4WS Guest

    Xbox One Console Startup Error


    My power went out while my xbox one was on and now I can't get it to come back on correctly. This has happened before and I did a soft reset by unplugging everything for a few minutes, plugging it back
    in, hold the eject and power for 10 seconds, and then hitting factory reset while keeping games and apps. I've tried 5 times and it isn't working and it's getting frustrating that I don't know why the solution that worked in the past isn't working now. It
    keeps timing out on the initial preparing console screen with the gray background. That screen normally would be up for a few seconds and then go to the part where it shows the controller showing to hit it's home button, but I can't get to that. It times out
    after a few minutes and I get an error message saying 'restart' and 'troubleshoot' with a system error E102 00000C01 8007045D. Any help is appreciated...I don't know what else to do and I don't want to do a complete reset because all my games are digital and
    not on discs. And I definitely don't want to do that if I'm just going to get the same error.

    :)
     
    S0UTHP4WS, Dec 1, 2020
    #1
  2. denis97g Win User

    E105 please help me with this problem

  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

    I have error E208 on xbox, can someone help please

  4. D_41 Win User

    Start up error E208 00000570 00000005?

  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    Update error code

  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    System Error: E102 10030C02 8007045D

Thema:

Xbox One Console Startup Error

Loading...
  1. Xbox One Console Startup Error - Similar Threads - Console Startup Error

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. xbox one wont startup. it flashes once then shuts off. I have tried unpugging console etc...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one wont startup. it flashes once then shuts off. I have tried unpugging console etc...: my xbox one flashes once on start up then shuts down, i have tried unplugging and no joy 43db53ac-cff6-4dab-8bb5-b90a765c6533
  9. Xbox Console Startup Ads

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Console Startup Ads: This is a request: My Xbox Series X console is displaying an advertisement when I power on the console before I see any home screen. This is very intrusive. I already play your games and buy...
  10. Getting an ad for Modern Warfare 3 on console startup

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting an ad for Modern Warfare 3 on console startup: Hello, I'm just wondering why I'm getting ads when I start my console up now. Is this going to be a permanent thing? I shouldnt have to be subjected to ads when I'm paying 16.99 a month for...