Xbox one console performance error 0x8027025a

Discus and support Xbox one console performance error 0x8027025a in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey all, For the past few hours I've been struggling to get my xbox one to do anything for more than 30 minutes at a time. I've done hard power... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by hafevil333, Mar 14, 2019.

  1. hafevil333
    hafevil333 Guest

    Xbox one console performance error 0x8027025a


    Hey all,

    For the past few hours I've been struggling to get my xbox one to do anything for more than 30 minutes at a time. I've done hard power cycles, a factory reset keeping my games and apps, and a factory reset wiping all of it. The only thing on this xbox now
    is my downloaded copy of devil may cry 5. I still get this stupid error code popping up saying it took too long to load. The xbox store? Same error code. I do a hard restart? Same error code about the home screen. What is the deal? Did they send out a bad
    update? I was literally playing this same game with a loaded up hard drive (several games and apps) yesterday, switching between YouTube and Netflix during pauses in the game, all without any hiccups. Now the thing can't even start up without something crashing.
    Again, the problem has persisted AFTER multiple resets and restarts. Any ideas? I'm really annoyed. This is not the only time this has happened either. A couple months back, the same exact thing was happening, until suddenly it wasn't. I'm sure I'm not the
    only one this is happening too.

    :)
     
    hafevil333, Mar 14, 2019
    #1
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Xbox one console performance error 0x8027025a

    You see the following error code when you try to sign in or start an Xbox One app:

    8027025A
    This may mean one of the following:

    • There's a temporary problem with the Xbox Live service.
    • The application did not load in the time expected.
    • There's a sign-in issue with your profile.
    For a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/errors/error-code-8027025a
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

    Xbox one console performance error 0x8027025a

    Hey there Hafevil!

    Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to get your console to run as smoothly as it's supposed to.

    I would say that if factory resetting it did not help with the problem, that it would probably be best for you to reset your network or port forward your network. Nowadays, a lot of games rely on quick access to the internet in order to run and pick up your
    profile information when you play and network issues can lead to this kind of thing as well. I suggest port forwarding your modem/router settings following the information here on

    Network ports used by Xbox Live on Xbox One
    . There's also a great site with various means to port forward different network hardware devices here on
    portforward.com

    I would try to set that up and see if the issue persists. Give that a shot when you get a chance and let us know how that helped.

    Thanks for reading!
  4. Miss Bijoux Win User

    Error 0x8027025a

    Hey Clavius -

    We have a specific
    troubleshooting guide regarding error 0x8027025a
    , definitely take a peek at it and try all of the troubleshooting steps provided. If those don't work, I would recommend considering performing a

    factory restore
    of your Xbox One console choosing the "keep my games and apps" option.

    Give those a try and let us know how it goes!
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

    Xbox one constant error messege

    Hello DevinBrown5,

    Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your console producing error message: 0x8027025A. If you've already attempted multiple factory resets, you may want to try performing an

    Offline System Update
    .

    I hope this helps.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

    Tengo en mi xbox one 0x8027025A no lo he podido solucionar. Me pueden ayudar?[I have 0x8027025A on my xbox one, I have not been able to solve it. Can you help me?]

    Hello VictoriaCostanzo,

    Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox One producing error code 0x8027025A, to troubleshoot this, please perform a

    power-cycle
    .

    Please let us know how this goes.
Thema:

Xbox one console performance error 0x8027025a

Loading...
  1. Xbox one console performance error 0x8027025a - Similar Threads - console performance error

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. Xbox next gens console we need Xbox cups in Fortnite and better performance

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox next gens console we need Xbox cups in Fortnite and better performance: Can yall add Xbox cups in Fortnite like PlayStation so we can compete and also can yall add tweaks like PlayStation players for less delay we don’t have anything we need stuff for less delay we...
  9. Poor performance on console realms

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Poor performance on console realms: I’m having very irritating lag on my ps5 my gaming console made just for gaming is lagging on Minecraft. My phone (IPhone 12) can instantly load my realm or use the teleporter mod and instantly...
  10. Are we being lied to about the performance of the next generation consoles

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are we being lied to about the performance of the next generation consoles: i have an xbox series s and the graphics are terrible and blurry i been doing some digging and the xbox series s was advertised as a 1440p console but when you look at the native resolution of...