Xbox one console keeps restarting after game crashes at launch

Discus and support Xbox one console keeps restarting after game crashes at launch in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently completed the Rise of the Tomb Raider trial then went on to buy the physical disk version. I installed the physical disk (without... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheRiceBucket, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Xbox one console keeps restarting after game crashes at launch

I recently completed the Rise of the Tomb Raider trial then went on to buy the physical disk version. I installed the physical disk (without uninstalling the trial) then when the game launched, the game immediately crashed and the system restarted.
    I then went on to delete the game and reinstall it, I also used a different account to play/install it, and even tried a factory reset, but the problem still persists. Any help would be appreciated!

:)

TheRiceBucket, Dec 27, 2015
  2. Skrek on VHS
    Skrek on VHS Guest
    Xbox one x keeps crashing!?

My Xbox one x keeps crashing, a month after I bought it. It worked kind of fine but it keep crashing after a few matches. But now it crashes if I even try to launch a game. Please help!

Skrek on VHS, Dec 27, 2015
  3. PGZ RJ WILKO
    PGZ RJ WILKO Guest
    My xbox keeps restarting

So The XBOX Keeps Restarting after 2 mins

Ive tryed everything to sort it out but it keeps restarting please help

PGZ RJ WILKO, Dec 27, 2015
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Try this. Completely uninstall the demo and the game. Now do a hard reset on the console. Hold the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds or until the console shuts off completely. Then unplug the power cord from the back of the console
    for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back into the console and restart it. Once the console is back up completely then re-install the game and test. Good Luck!

{Parity}, Dec 27, 2015
  5. {Parity} Win User

Try this. Completely uninstall the demo and the game. Now do a hard reset on the console. Hold the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds or until the console shuts off completely. Then unplug the power cord from the back of the console
    for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back into the console and restart it. Once the console is back up completely then re-install the game and test. Good Luck!
  6. HellSon666999 Win User

crash report but special if i can say

Post update : i've try the two solutions proposed but .... It's not working.

I've empty my xbox cache and launch the game after restart, then it crashes as usually.

And i've try to go offline, uninstall data games and "saved clouds" from the console, then go online and install game, launch it and load the synchronised data, but it still crash too after some seconds played .....

I may ask microsoft support directly if that problem come from my account.

I will stay active for tell you if i found a solution.
  7. zelopesxbox Win User

Gears of War: Freeze and Crash After Last Update?

Hi Mister Beep,

Not solved reinstall or clear storage, keeps crashing and restarting the console 5 in 5 minutes. I'm frustrated.

This makes it impossible to play these games of backward compatibility, only the xbox one games.
  8. supermm Win User

Ryse: Son of Rome will not load on Xbox One

Try restarting your console.

1. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your Xbox One controller to open the Power Center.
    2. Select Restart console.
    3. Select Restart.
    4. After your console has restarted, sign in and try launching the game again.
  9. XBF Chris J Win User

Game crashes and non valid imputs

Hello Catalystgaming,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We understand that your console is crashing after launching a game, leaving your controller to kind of "Crash" along with it. Is this correct? While I can't say that this has happened to me, we are here to help!
    Is this issue happening to one or all of your games? Does this happen with apps as well, like youtube?

The first thing we would recommend is
    performing a power cycle
    on your console. Turn off your console by holding down the power button (located on your Xbox) for about 10 seconds or until it turns off. After that, unplug your console for 1-2 minutes.

Test out your Xbox after that and let us know the results.
Thema:

1. Xbox one console keeps restarting after game crashes at launch - Similar Threads - console keeps restarting

2. Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting “try again in a while we can’t connect to your console right now” despite it...: Been using remote play for a while on my computer to connect to my Xbox series X but the other day it tells me it can’t connect. It is an instant message I get and I have no idea how to solve it....
  3. My Xbox 360 console tray keeps popping back open whether there’s a game in there or not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 console tray keeps popping back open whether there’s a game in there or not...: My Xbox 360 console CD track keeps opening back up whether I powered on or whether there’s a game in it or not cannot get it to close 4dce58ad-a9c6-46d8-9777-2469082be572
  4. Xbox Series X settings keep changing every time I turn on my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X settings keep changing every time I turn on my console: Almost every time I turn on my Xbox all of my settings are changed. My password/pin will be deleted or it's changed to something else than what I set it too. Random games are downloaded that I've...
  5. Console keeps freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console keeps freezing: My son received an Xbox Series X for Christmas from his dad. Everything was going fine until a few weeks ago when his games started freezing. It is now all games, and the console will just freeze...
  6. If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?: Hello, Recently I had error E106. Downloaded and tried the offline system update OSU1 but had no luck, instead error E102 came up. I haven't tried to reset the console yet because i'm worried...
  7. Console keeps removing my profiles after turning off console

in XboX Insiders
    Console keeps removing my profiles after turning off console: Hi lads, I bought an Xbox yesterday from a friend as they never used the console. I signed into my account and downloaded the games I wanted and that was fine. However once I turned it off and...
  8. My new laptop keeps getting the error we found your console but can’t connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new laptop keeps getting the error we found your console but can’t connect: I just got a Lenovo laptop and gaming on it works with my hot spot but it keeps saying it won’t connect with Internet. I keep getting the error “we found your console but can’t connect....
  9. How can i fix the “keep the console cool”

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can i fix the “keep the console cool”: I have been playing xbox for a while now and nothing like this has happened in a while every time i play call of duty modern warfare 3 not even like 10-15 minutes in and i get this message it’s...
  10. Why does my brand new Series X console keep giving me the “Keep the console cool message”?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my brand new Series X console keep giving me the “Keep the console cool message”?: I was gifted an Xbox Series X for the holidays and it’s only been a week and I barely have time to play on it but when I do, I get the “Keep the console cool” message whenever I’m playing a game....