Xbox one console froze now black screen

Discus and support Xbox one console froze now black screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one has been played only a handful of times. It’s a replaced one from Microsoft and thats now run out of warranty. One day it froze my game I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChurBei2012, Feb 7, 2018.

  1. ChurBei2012
    ChurBei2012 Guest

    Xbox one console froze now black screen


    My Xbox one has been played only a handful of times. It’s a replaced one from Microsoft and thats now run out of warranty.

    One day it froze my game I was playing so I turned it off. When I turned it back on, it now makes noise (similar to a laptop starting up) and the screen is BLACK.

    I tried hard reset holding and something to do with the eject button still BLACK and Noisy.

    Does anyone know what is wrong with it exactly?? Hard drive?? Disk Drive?? Broken Lens?? What part would I need to fix it this **** machine??

    :)
     
    ChurBei2012, Feb 7, 2018
    #1
  2. Hello

    I was playing my Xbox console when I froze the screen and turned off the console, and when I tried to turn it on it was black screen on the screen wait about 20 minutes and so it stayed so I went back to restart the console and now says no there is a signal
    on my screen
     
    lIWhiteDeathIl, Feb 7, 2018
    #2
  3. My Xbox ONE got E203 Error!

    Yesterday I was playing Battlefield
    4 and on the loading screen
    between one match and another the game
    crashed. I went back to the dashboard and
    the console froze. I turned off the
    console and turn on again. Usually
    appeared the intro of the Xbox ONE (startup boot), but
    after it was on the console froze in
    black screen. I called support
    and even advised me to do the
    "offline system update diagnostic tool"
    and now my console is experiencing the
    E203 error shortly after the intro (startup)
    of the Xbox ONE! Any solution
    except to replace the console??
     
    BR4DOKYBrazil, Feb 7, 2018
    #3
  4. MichaelPreissner Win User

    My Xbox One is Bricked!

    Exactly the same happend to me. First it froze on the initial screen, now its a black screen...can't exchange ordered with amazon, have to wait... :-( Very very sad...Had Xbox 1 , Xbox 360 - never these kind of error...
  5. ForcefulYeti Win User

    Endless loading in games

    COD seemed to have froze for a good thirty minutes on the splash screen. When I tried to run other programs, they too froze. The game also constantly flashes a black screen while playing.
  6. Jefe JC Win User

    Error 0x87e107d1

    Got the same issue ... my xbox one X actually frozed and screen went black. I had to unplugged it and once I tried playing, got the same message. We got to wait :/
  7. Bluedemon047 Win User

    "Black Screen Of Death"

    Having this issue now but my xbox had no update played Titanfall 2 for a hour screen froze restarted xbox and its just on Green xbox one logo forever then goes to the black screen and my xbox turns off. Really just about to give up and cancel all my pre-orders
    I have for xbox I don't have time or money to fix a system or buy another one thanks Microsoft
  8. Wheato930 Win User

    Call of Duty Ghosts won't load

    I have the downloadable version on my One and last Sunday it froze in the middle of a multiplayer game. Now when it loads I get the big ghost face then a black screen and that's it. Have uninstalled and reinstalled three times and still have the same problem!
    Help!!
Thema:

Xbox one console froze now black screen

Loading...
  1. Xbox one console froze now black screen - Similar Threads - console froze black

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  10. one day my xbox one s froze on a game so i turned the console off and now its stuck on...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    one day my xbox one s froze on a game so i turned the console off and now its stuck on...: one day my xbox one s froze on a game so i turned the console off and now its stuck on preparing console and its on 50% and i cant factory reset it or anything 10bc90d9-4eb6-450b-8757-7867e3d764b0

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. xbox froze no black screen