Xbox one console configuration

Discus and support Xbox one console configuration in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I've just bought a new Xbox one console. Im not able to configure the console, its saying it updating. I get no code on the screen to connect my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Karim G, Apr 13, 2025.

  1. Karim G
    Karim G Guest

    Xbox one console configuration


    Hi

    I've just bought a new Xbox one console. Im not able to configure the console, its saying it updating. I get no code on the screen to connect my Xbox app. It's fails to update

    :)
     
    Karim G, Apr 13, 2025
    #1
  2. Karim G Win User

    Xbox one console configuration

    I've tried that as well. It fails to update
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Xbox one console configuration

    you should just follow the onscreen prompts without the app it's not needed
  4. OCRyzen Win User

    my 360 deletes anything that is on the memory brick...

    A 32GB USB Flash Drive, is ONLY configured to 16GB, VoteDC & the licensed ones are pre-configured for the best possible performance on the Xbox 360 Console.. (Configured Speed Profile etc..)
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Can’t mute party in chat mixer ? Randomly stopped working...

  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Xbox Live party chat needs to be better

Thema:

Xbox one console configuration

Loading...
  1. Xbox one console configuration - Similar Threads - console configuration

  2. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  3. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  4. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  5. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  6. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  7. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  9. Question about Xbox Beta console

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about Xbox Beta console: My console is currently in beta and I’m wondering how I get into alpha to do alpha skip ahead? The new updates look real cool and I’d love to test them out if possible. submitted by...
  10. How do I enter console configuration?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I enter console configuration?: I’m attempting to add a personal server in minecraft, and I read I have to find “console configuration” in my settings. How can I find this? This is what I was told, (In order for us to add...