Xbox one console- audio hdmi out only via seconde hdmi tv in

Discus and support Xbox one console- audio hdmi out only via seconde hdmi tv in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is possible to only audio out in tv HDMI in ? To split picture and audio 7.1 en beyond 6803a7f2-f8ea-458a-b1e7-56976a2c8204 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ProofLocket3307, May 17, 2019.

  1. Xbox one console- audio hdmi out only via seconde hdmi tv in


    Is possible to only audio out in tv HDMI in ? To split picture and audio 7.1 en beyond

    :)
     
    ProofLocket3307, May 17, 2019
    #1
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

    Xbox one console- audio hdmi out only via seconde hdmi tv in

    HDMI in only transports sound and image, you cannot use only one of those.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

    Xbox one console- audio hdmi out only via seconde hdmi tv in

    Hello Proof,

    Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. There is no way for audio to be sent outward through the HDMI in. There is an optical audio jack and the HDMI out.

    Only other options are in the audio output settings.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  4. EXES5 Win User

    Xbox one console- audio hdmi out only via seconde hdmi tv in

    Chech your tv for hdmi arc (audio return channel) and use that for audio out
  5. ProofLocket3307 Win User

    Xbox one console- audio hdmi out only via seconde hdmi tv in


    [​IMG]


    Because this blu-ray player support of only audio HDMI out, think why not xbox one have this optional, i have a reciver but also much input lag on HDMI , Games like Call of duty is not playable
  6. Cichlid-4E4D0488-807 Win User

    XBox One w/ Receiver Setup

    My set up will be:

    Cable Box HDMI out to Xbox One HDMI IN, Xbox One HDMI out to Receiver HDMI In, Receiver HDMI out to TV HDMI in, Receiver Audio out to Speakers

    So the Cable audio/video goes to the Xbox One, Xbox One send that and/or it's audio/video to the Receiver, Receiver sends video to TV and audio to Speakers

    It seems like that's what you're describing, so I'm not sure why you think audio is being left out anywhere.
Thema:

Xbox one console- audio hdmi out only via seconde hdmi tv in

Loading...
  1. Xbox one console- audio hdmi out only via seconde hdmi tv in - Similar Threads - console audio hdmi

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue: Subject: Xbox Series X Console Audio Interruption Issue Description: I am experiencing a recurring issue with my Xbox Series X console related to headset audio interruptions. Regardless of the...
  9. Audio issues still a problem 3+ years after console launch

    in XboX Insiders
    Audio issues still a problem 3+ years after console launch: Every new update brings the same exact patch notes saying “we’ve got reports of audio issues…blah blah blah.” Can we please get some form of update or at least some progress on these issues?...
  10. Why can I only hear Party chat audio and not game audio ,app audio or console audio through...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I only hear Party chat audio and not game audio ,app audio or console audio through...: Last night i was not having this issue but it has seemed to arise an I have tried to fix it multiple times and nothing has worked. I cant use Headset chat mixer because its greyed out so that's...