Xbox One Cons - Controller is the Worst

Discus and support Xbox One Cons - Controller is the Worst in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; lol Gnechy. Tzar said. "Last century." Microsoft never sold it's 1st console until 2002. So I don't need a link to back anything up. ;)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ElectroFlying, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Xbox One Cons - Controller is the Worst

lol Gnechy. Tzar said. "Last century." Microsoft never sold it's 1st console until 2002. So I don't need a link to back anything up. Xbox One Cons - Controller is the Worst ;)

:)

ElectroFlying, Jan 4, 2016
  2. TBC_Sniekers
    TBC_Sniekers Guest
    Can someone please list the pros and cons of the X1 and Ps4

Xbox One:
    Pro: HALO 5 and the Masterchief collection
    Cons: Weird FIFA bug that switches controlls and makes me want to destroy my brand new TV with the AMAZING xbox controller.

PS4:
    Pro: None really...
    Cons: No Halo 5... nuf said?

TBC_Sniekers, Jan 4, 2016
  3. Pros and cons for the XBOX One, and the PS4

Having spend alot of time with the PS4 recently I would have to strongly disagree with the UI and controller being put in the con category. The UI is clean, quick, appealing to the eye and VERY easy to use. The DS4 is the best controller I have EVER used.
    I have never liked MS controllers the original was the worst, they feel bulky like a toy.

Sunburst Univox, Jan 4, 2016
  4. Xbox One Cons - Controller is the Worst

Although I generally like the Xbox One controller, especially the way it feels in the contours of my hands, I discovered one big beef I have with it this past weekend. After hundreds of hours in Elder Scrolls Online on PS4, I picked up a sale copy on the
    One to play with friends. After reaching level 15 and getting the ability to weapon swap in combat using left on the D pad, I noticed just how sluggish it is. On my ps4, even a light flick of the pad would switch the weapons. With the One, you really have
    to crank down on it in order to get a response. Maybe this is just the way they designed it, but I'm not feeling it right now. Feels like it needs better sensitivity.

Aside from that, I haven't had any issues.

Dance CaravanDJ Service, Jan 4, 2016
  5. BenyHag
    BenyHag Guest
    I saw a post about the controller cutting out. Mine kept cutting out. Tried everything. Finally fixed it. Take battery cover off. Pack kitchen papper in it and put cover back on. Not cut out since.

BenyHag, Jan 4, 2016
  6. BenyHag
    BenyHag Guest
    Take plastic cover off, rip some kitchen/toilet paper, double or triple fold it and force cover back over batteries. IT WORKSSS . Please let me know if it works for u

BenyHag, Jan 4, 2016
  7. ^Just wanted to say... for all I know this may actually work... just not something I'd try. I seem to recall D33dles saying a page or so ago that this thread has everything and he was looking forward to page 5...

A Blue Illusion, Jan 4, 2016
  8. Xbox One Cons - Controller is the Worst

Hey... lol If it works for you... still not something I'd try, but who am I to say it doesn't? TP: fixing issues with streaks since the mid-late 1800's.

A Blue Illusion, Jan 4, 2016
  9. The D-pad on the elite is a great improvement with the dish attachment, the original D-pad is horrible. The response for changing weapons on any GOW with my original was horrible for some reason and I always had a slow response with the xb1 gui. I think
    it does or did have problems since the halo controller was more responsive.

RedEye Expr3ss, Jan 4, 2016
  10. ^

Not a fan of the "dish" myself, switched mine back... Xbox One Cons - Controller is the Worst ;)

Seriously Scott, Jan 15, 2016
  11. Seriously Scott?

Sorry, that was cheap and stupid

RedEye Expr3ss, Jan 15, 2016
  12. Goatsnatcher
    Goatsnatcher Guest
    I've only just read this thread. I like to just add to the dogs and cats thing.

We have an 8 year old husky, when we got him he was 8 months old and pretty wild, never really had human contact, he'd been kept in a dirty muddy cage. We took him in and turned him around to be one of the most loving loyal animals you could imagine, we
    have 4 kids and he would protect them to his last breath. One thing we couldn't stop was his preying instinct towards cat...he just wanted to chase and rip them apart.

Our youngest daughter loves cats, she is only 3. We thought it would be nice to get a cat so the younger two kids had an animal to grow up with. Anyway I knew it was going to be difficult but I went ahead and got a kitten and began working with both the
    animals..... The kitten is now 15 weeks old and the "cat killing husky" absolutely loves her, they sleep together and eat together it's so nice to see. Now I'm not saying it was easy because it wasn't and I wouldn't recommend trying it if you wasn't confident
    in handling animals and knowing how their minds work.

Basically, any dog can be a loving and loyal family member, you just have to know how to treat them and control them. So many idiot's have dogs because they think they make them look tough and it results in dogs getting a bad name.... It is so unfair for
    the animals.

Goatsnatcher, Jan 16, 2016
  13. Xbox One Cons - Controller is the Worst

Dogs are lovely animals, basically all my friends have them in different shapes, sizes and personality's (But i was always just brought up in a house with at least two cats at all times haha, soooo i'm a cat guy.) Now that i think about it, I've been fortunate
    enough to never come across an aggressive/nasty dog.

Anywayyyyy, back on topic, something something Xbox something something controller... haha XD

Seriously Scott, Jan 16, 2016
  14. Diamond Dogs are the best breed

Pets are like aliens, they make friends with some other animals or not. Dogs feed off the owners fear, cats couldn't care less. We made it to page 5 of the most informative pet thread in xbox history.

RedEye Expr3ss, Jan 18, 2016
  15. iBakez
    iBakez Guest
    this thread wins teh internetz

iBakez, Jan 19, 2016
Thema:

Xbox One Cons - Controller is the Worst

1. Xbox One Cons - Controller is the Worst - Similar Threads - Cons Controller Worst

2. No me deja hacer la autenticación de Fortnite, supuestamente es un problema con el control...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No me deja hacer la autenticación de Fortnite, supuestamente es un problema con el control...: [Mod Translation of Title- He won't let me do Fortnite authentication, supposedly it's a problem with parental control] Necesito ayuda para hacer la autenticación de Fortnite [Mod Translation -...
  3. Problemas con control de Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemas con control de Xbox one: Mi control de Xbox one no enciende y el botón RB no funciona, hace muy poco que lo compre, quisiera saber si pueden hacerme válida la garantía e0552b4d-a3d0-4f66-ba59-9950b821b640
  4. Problemas con control Xbox one S[Translation-Issues with Xbox one S controller]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemas con control Xbox one S[Translation-Issues with Xbox one S controller]: Hola buenas, tengo un problema bastante molesto que seria que cada vez que prendo el xbox a traves del control , este enciende pero la luz del control queda parpadeando, se puede solucionar...
  5. Me compre un control de lo que son compatibles con Xbox one y Windows10 pero no prende

in XBoX on Consoles
    Me compre un control de lo que son compatibles con Xbox one y Windows10 pero no prende: Ya lo conecte, reinicie mi consola pero no prende el control, ya lo conecte y lo desconecte varias veces, pero no funciona, alguien puede ayudarme por que pasa eso?...
  6. Mi control de xbox one x solo funciona con el cable de carga y juega[Translation-My xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Mi control de xbox one x solo funciona con el cable de carga y juega[Translation-My xbox...: Que tal no se si a alguien más le ha pasado, el problema susedio desde que conecte por cable directamente el control del xbox a mi pc para jugar y estubo toda una noche, al día siguiente lo...
  7. compatibilidad control xbox one con xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    compatibilidad control xbox one con xbox 360: Estimados tengo una consulta con respecto a si se puede utilizar un control de Xbox one en una consola Xbox 360? 2ff47262-219c-452e-ac31-8b3a41ea79d8
  8. NO PUEDO CONECTAR EL CONTROL CON LA CONSOLA[Translation-I CAN'T CONNECT THE CONTROL TO THE...

in XBoX on Consoles
    NO PUEDO CONECTAR EL CONTROL CON LA CONSOLA[Translation-I CAN'T CONNECT THE CONTROL TO THE...: Estimado.- previo saludos, no puedo conectar mi control con la consola xbox 360. No tengo el cable, siempre lo he hecho con el wifi. No se puede conectar. Saludos desde Peru....
  9. Mi control hace falso y no prende con pilas, solo con cable USB

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mi control hace falso y no prende con pilas, solo con cable USB: No entiendo por qué mi control no le agarran las pilas, o se apaga y ya no prende solo con el cable USB quisiera hacer un remplazo y ya lo hice pero me dice algo así de que primero tengo que hacer...
  10. Compra de control para Call Of Duty compatible con celular[Buy control of Call of Duty...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Compra de control para Call Of Duty compatible con celular[Buy control of Call of Duty...: Hola Quiero comprar un control, pero no sé cuál es compatible con el motorola para jugar Call of Duty, ¿Alguien me podría asesorar? [Translation -Hi I want to buy a control, but I don't know...