Xbox one connection to HP Compaq LA2306x pc monitor

Discus and support Xbox one connection to HP Compaq LA2306x pc monitor in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ok so basically my pc monitor couldn't go into the Xbox hdmi lead that came with it so I went out and bought a new lead that fits in both but my pc... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kaiman08, Oct 20, 2017.

1. kaiman08
    kaiman08 Guest

ok so basically my pc monitor couldn't go into the Xbox hdmi lead that came with it so I went out and bought a new lead that fits in both but my pc monitor says I need to check my video cable and im not siren why It's not working any help appreciated

:)

kaiman08, Oct 20, 2017
  2. My monitor doesn't workt

Hey, I have this monitor HP Compaq LE2002x Specs, and it doesn't work with my xbox one S. The first time I conected, It works but after It never works again.
    Can help me?

RefluentSpore64, Oct 20, 2017
  3. Graphic card apparently supported - can't use DVR to record

(to go with my above information)

Hardware of Both Computers

------------------------------------

PC Brand = HP Compaq 6000 Pro MT PC

Processor= Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 (3GHz) Bios= HP 786G2 v02.02 06/23/11

Memory= 7GB - (1) 4GB + (3) 1GB (all are PC3 10600 DDR3 unbuffered)

Video Card= ASUS ATI/AMD Radeon R7 240 2GB DDR3 (Oland 128 Pro 5CU (chipset)

Braintrust411, Oct 20, 2017
  4. Jashaun Brihm Win User

Won't let me play Java minecraft with the new launcher

A regular pc, a Hewlett-Packard HP Compaq 6200 Pro SFF PC
  5. tohellnbak Win User

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr Interwebs

Well the net has been around for a little bit longer but the internet (WWW) as we know it today is 25..

My first (modern) PC was in 1993ish.. HP/Compaq with speeds of 256K and something like 250Mb and connected to AOL 1.0 with a 56K modem. good times!
  6. Braintrust411 Win User

Graphic card apparently supported - can't use DVR to record

(to go with my above information)

Hardware of Both Computers

------------------------------------

PC Brand = HP Compaq 6000 Pro MT PC

Processor= Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 (3GHz) Bios= HP 786G2 v02.02 06/23/11

Memory= 7GB - (1) 4GB + (3) 1GB (all are PC3 10600 DDR3 unbuffered)

Video Card= ASUS ATI/AMD Radeon R7 240 2GB DDR3 (Oland 128 Pro 5CU (chipset)
  7. tigerman57 Win User

Setting up Xbox One Guide to Computer Monitor

I think I didn't add enough info to my main comment. My xbox one in fulling connected to my monitor. I'm just trying to set up my cable box to it. My xbox knows how to turn on and off my cable box, but the Xbox can not recognize my monitor through the whole
    "Is it muted now" process. Since I'm using a HP monitor I selected HP TV and it didn't work. I'm trying to see what else I can do to try to connect my cable box to my monitor through my xbox one
  8. MRallamagoosa Win User

Connecting to windows 10 pc

Yeah, I streamed yesterday and my network is too weak. I want to go wired connection, but I don't see any clear instructions. I tried ethernet, but the pc doesn't recognize it. I tried HDMI and it shows connected, but I don't know how to open
    and play it.
    HDMI port must be an input port on your HP in order to use it as a monitor for the XBOX. As far as I know there are models with such a port in the all-in-one HP lineup so you may try to explore that a little further if your router is giving you issues with
    the streaming option. If your model has such a feature, once you connect via HDMI you should have a button somewhere around the monitor that enables the input from an external source that will let you switch from your PC to the external source when pressed.
    Check your HP model and specs for more info about this.
Thema:

1. Xbox one connection to HP Compaq LA2306x pc monitor - Similar Threads - connection Compaq LA2306x

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  4. How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot: That's all, just how do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot. It's only showing IPV4. 451a2b19-5dd1-4bb6-bafe-4b68bd49833c
  5. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  6. Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...: was doing a controller firmware update when my controller disconnected from the charger causing the update to stop, leaving my Xbox home button flashing and controller unresponsive. Have changed...
  7. Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller connected through Xbox Wireless Adapter randomly but repeatedly develops...: I've been using Xbox controllers on Windows 10 for the past 8 years, always connected through an Xbox Wireless Adapter for 2 reasons: I started with Xbox One controllers, which did not support...
  8. how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix grainy textures when Xbox connected with monitor: Hello, I’ve been having problems with my display - and I’m not sure what it is. I have a Xbox series s with a 165 hz and 1080p monitor to go with it. I use this setup to play mostly cod at 120 fps...
  9. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  10. Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Wont Connect to PC with USB cord: Hello, While playing Snowrunner on my PC with my Xbox One controller, like I have for over 2 years, it disconnected randomly, while I was driving in the game. In the Bluetooth menu on the PC,...