Xbox one connection to HP Compaq LA2306x pc monitor

Discus and support Xbox one connection to HP Compaq LA2306x pc monitor in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ok so basically my pc monitor couldn't go into the Xbox hdmi lead that came with it so I went out and bought a new lead that fits in both but my pc... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kaiman08, Oct 20, 2017.

1. kaiman08
    kaiman08 Guest

ok so basically my pc monitor couldn't go into the Xbox hdmi lead that came with it so I went out and bought a new lead that fits in both but my pc monitor says I need to check my video cable and im not siren why It's not working any help appreciated

:)

kaiman08, Oct 20, 2017
  2. My monitor doesn't workt

Hey, I have this monitor HP Compaq LE2002x Specs, and it doesn't work with my xbox one S. The first time I conected, It works but after It never works again.
    Can help me?

RefluentSpore64, Oct 20, 2017
  3. Graphic card apparently supported - can't use DVR to record

(to go with my above information)

Hardware of Both Computers

------------------------------------

PC Brand = HP Compaq 6000 Pro MT PC

Processor= Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 (3GHz) Bios= HP 786G2 v02.02 06/23/11

Memory= 7GB - (1) 4GB + (3) 1GB (all are PC3 10600 DDR3 unbuffered)

Video Card= ASUS ATI/AMD Radeon R7 240 2GB DDR3 (Oland 128 Pro 5CU (chipset)

Braintrust411, Oct 20, 2017
  4. Jashaun Brihm Win User

Won't let me play Java minecraft with the new launcher

A regular pc, a Hewlett-Packard HP Compaq 6200 Pro SFF PC
  5. tohellnbak Win User

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr Interwebs

Well the net has been around for a little bit longer but the internet (WWW) as we know it today is 25..

My first (modern) PC was in 1993ish.. HP/Compaq with speeds of 256K and something like 250Mb and connected to AOL 1.0 with a 56K modem. good times!
  6. Braintrust411 Win User

Graphic card apparently supported - can't use DVR to record

(to go with my above information)

Hardware of Both Computers

------------------------------------

PC Brand = HP Compaq 6000 Pro MT PC

Processor= Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 (3GHz) Bios= HP 786G2 v02.02 06/23/11

Memory= 7GB - (1) 4GB + (3) 1GB (all are PC3 10600 DDR3 unbuffered)

Video Card= ASUS ATI/AMD Radeon R7 240 2GB DDR3 (Oland 128 Pro 5CU (chipset)
  7. tigerman57 Win User

Setting up Xbox One Guide to Computer Monitor

I think I didn't add enough info to my main comment. My xbox one in fulling connected to my monitor. I'm just trying to set up my cable box to it. My xbox knows how to turn on and off my cable box, but the Xbox can not recognize my monitor through the whole
    "Is it muted now" process. Since I'm using a HP monitor I selected HP TV and it didn't work. I'm trying to see what else I can do to try to connect my cable box to my monitor through my xbox one
  8. MRallamagoosa Win User

Connecting to windows 10 pc

Yeah, I streamed yesterday and my network is too weak. I want to go wired connection, but I don't see any clear instructions. I tried ethernet, but the pc doesn't recognize it. I tried HDMI and it shows connected, but I don't know how to open
    and play it.
    HDMI port must be an input port on your HP in order to use it as a monitor for the XBOX. As far as I know there are models with such a port in the all-in-one HP lineup so you may try to explore that a little further if your router is giving you issues with
    the streaming option. If your model has such a feature, once you connect via HDMI you should have a button somewhere around the monitor that enables the input from an external source that will let you switch from your PC to the external source when pressed.
    Check your HP model and specs for more info about this.
Thema:

1. Xbox one connection to HP Compaq LA2306x pc monitor - Similar Threads - connection Compaq LA2306x

2. How can I connect my Xbox account to my wb games account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I connect my Xbox account to my wb games account?: I've been trying from 8 hours to connect my wb account and my Xbox account but it seems to be impossible for some reason. I tried to connect a new account and this seems to be possible but I would...
  3. How do I connect the Xbox app to my Xbox 360, is it even possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I connect the Xbox app to my Xbox 360, is it even possible?: I just got an Xbox 360 yesterday, and I've been trying to connect the Xbox app to it, but it doesn't show up, any suggestions? 54e103ca-21d3-4ebf-be34-5ac94a96243e
  4. I have an xbox series s that is connected to a monitor with no speakers and no option for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an xbox series s that is connected to a monitor with no speakers and no option for...: The monitor itself has no audio out and I am connected to the monitor with HDMI. Not sure how to get speakers hooked up to this setup. I have some USB speakers that I have plugged into my Xbox but...
  5. I have a Minecraft Bedrock account connected to my Microsoft account, but I want to use the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Minecraft Bedrock account connected to my Microsoft account, but I want to use the...: How do I make it so I don't have to use the Bedrock one? I want to keep the account I used for Java, but it keeps trying to make me use the Bedrock account. 73de7aed-a17a-4248-831e-1c75ecb3e1b9
  6. Xbox series x online connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x online connection issues: My xbox series x keeps disconnecting from the internet, now i know its not on my side because i use a lan cable for wired connection that works for my ps4 and ps5 without issues. My xbox keeps...
  7. Series S controller won't connect either wired or through Bluetooth to my PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series S controller won't connect either wired or through Bluetooth to my PC: Controller won't stay connected either through Bluetooth or wired. I have tried updating, changing USB port, even a new cable and still keeps disconnecting randomly in the middle of a game so...
  8. Xbox360 kinect connects to PC but won't register in any programs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 kinect connects to PC but won't register in any programs: I am trying to use it as a 3D scanner and all the light does is blink green. e64f8d6c-9447-4dbc-b4b6-74027e6878b8
  9. For a month Xbox voice chat takes a long time to connect, then fails. Does anyone have a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    For a month Xbox voice chat takes a long time to connect, then fails. Does anyone have a...: For a month Xbox voice chat takes a long time to connect, then says "something went wrong with your party, please try again later." and it's not my internet because I can join the party on my...
  10. Can someone help me with mobile hotspot connection information?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me with mobile hotspot connection information?: Seen some questions, but no definitive answers for a proper mobile hotspot device. I have a Hotspot device, that also has wired tethering capability. My question is, being that you can't run...