: Xbox one connection to Bose Soundbar 700

Discus and support : Xbox one connection to Bose Soundbar 700 in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox one connection to Bose Soundbar 700 How do you connect an Xbox One to the Bose Soundbar 700? The TV only has one HDMI.... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by TateMalave, Aug 1, 2020.

1. TateMalave
    TateMalave Guest

How do you connect an Xbox One to the Bose Soundbar 700? The TV only has one HDMI.

:)

TateMalave, Aug 1, 2020
  2. andersonpassos Win User

I want to control volume on my XBox One remote control. My Soundbar (Bose) is connected by HDMI to my TV Sharp. What setting do I need to choose?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good afternoon

First, make sure your Xbox One is connected to your TV via HDMI.

Next, connect your Bose Soundbar to your TV using an HDMI cable.

On your Sharp TV, go to the audio settings menu and select "HDMI Audio Output."

Select the HDMI port to which your Bose Soundbar is connected.

Once the HDMI connection is established, the audio from your Xbox One should be routed through your TV and into your Soundbar.

Now, you should be able to control the volume of your Bose Soundbar using your Xbox One remote.
  3. KiLLFAIR729 Win User

Sound cuts out????

I's a Bose CineMate 1 SR Speaker Array and I have a an optical cable going from the soundbar to the TV. Then I have an HDMI cable going from the Xbox One to the TV. I do not have any optical cables connected to the Xbox One.
  4. Upinya Slayin Win User

Lg sound bar with xb1 help!

i have the same setup with my bose soundbar. its the way to go
  5. Miamijim Win User

Logitech speakers with Xbox one ??

My TV only has a an optical out for sound, I have the Xbox One in my HDMI 1 slot with the Mac Mini connected to the TV in slot on the Xbox One and my PS3 connected to the TV's HDMI 2 slot.

All of this has to output sound through the optical out on the TV, I bought a Bose Soundlink Mini but it has no optical in slot, I am now forced into buying an optical Soundbar, effectively making the Soundlink Mini redundant.
  6. SpiiT RhymeS Win User

So how are we meant to use speakers with the Xbox One?

I have a 41" soundbar with optical and now that they released the March update with Dolby Digital it sounds amazing.

Soundbars are a cheap solution for surround sound audio. My friend has a $600 Bose surround sound system with 2 speakers and a sub and he admittedly said my $140 soundbar and sub sounds just as good or better.
Thema:

1. : Xbox one connection to Bose Soundbar 700 - Similar Threads - connection Bose Soundbar

2. Xbox party and game connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox party and game connection issue: I’m currently at college and I’m trying to play Xbox with other people here. When we try to connect to an Xbox party nobody can connect and it gets disbanded. This occurs with some games like...
  3. My Xbox Series S Controller Won't Connect To My Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S Controller Won't Connect To My Xbox One: For a little bit I've been using my Xbox Series S Controller to play on my PC, but when I wanted to play my Xbox One again, the controller just did not work, so I tried to reconnect the controller...
  4. My Xbox series S works fine on hotspot but when I connect to wifi it doesn’t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S works fine on hotspot but when I connect to wifi it doesn’t connect: I can watch YouTube but can’t load any games it just says I’m offline, I have tried Power cycling, unplugging Xbox and router and restarting I’ve soft reset and cleared alternative MAC address,...
  5. issue we found your console but cant connect

in XBoX on Windows
    issue we found your console but cant connect: Hello ..I cant stream xbox on my laptop,every time there is an issue we found your console but cant connect...i have 5g internet and i enadbled streaming on other devices on xbox...
  6. Xbox Controller Trouble to Connect at PC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller Trouble to Connect at PC: Hello everyone, hope you doing well, Im having trouble to connect my new controller on my pc. I tried if it works generally on phone and it’s connected normally. On pc unfortunately it does not...
  7. Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5: Xbox series x wired controller and subsonic wheel rubber gear box and tab at left submitted by /u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox One won't connect to TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One won't connect to TV: I have an Xbox One, it was working fine until one day I went to turn it on and it wouldn't connect to my TV. The console turns on, but my TV still says, "Is it on?" I've tried restarting it,...
  9. Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?: My Xbox for no reason no longer connects to WiFi. When I try set up a WiFi connection it doesn't give me options of nearby WiFi to connect to b032a48d-2b03-44e2-b939-99547c977ddb
  10. My xbox 1 s isn't connecting to the hdmi cables.

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox 1 s isn't connecting to the hdmi cables.: My xbox 1 s isn't connecting to the TV. I know it's not the HDMI cables bc they are brand new and works with other appliances. The slots for the xbox are okay and doesn't seem to have a problem...