XBOX ONE Connecting In Hotel

Discus and support XBOX ONE Connecting In Hotel in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can connect to the hotel internet and then there are two options (Authenticate Now or Use Alternative MAC). When I click Authenticate Now, it opens a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MarlinWaldron, May 4, 2021.

1. XBOX ONE Connecting In Hotel

I can connect to the hotel internet and then there are two options (Authenticate Now or Use Alternative MAC). When I click Authenticate Now, it opens a screen that reads "window will close upon completion" (or something like that). Before I can enter the hotel information, the screen closes. I have tried it about 50 times with the same result. I have also tried using my cell phone and then using the alternative MAC option, but it doesn't work either. Need some help!!

Thanks in adavance.

:)

MarlinWaldron, May 4, 2021
  2. RobertBuckalew Win User

Issues with connecting to hotel wireless internet

3. GMAN990 Win User

xbox connecting to network but not internet

4. RobertBuckalew Win User

xbox one wifi

5. GMAN990 Win User
  6. EvilBoris GX Win User

Cant believe I payed 600 for this crap!!

Here is how I connect my console to a hotel network:

Find your mobile phone's wireless MAC address (should be hidden away in the network settings or info)

Copy this address into the advanced network settings of the Xbox One

Using your phone, log into the hotel phone's wi-fi, once you are connected, try connecting on your Xbox One again.

Fingers crossed you should be able to trick the Hotel WiFi into thinking your console is actually the phone.

as soon as something starts to happen, turn the wifi off on your phone.If that doesn't work, try logging in on your phone, turning off the wifi then quickly turning on your xbox and connecting to the hotel WIFI.

Hopefully that works for you
Thema:

XBOX ONE Connecting In Hotel

1. XBOX ONE Connecting In Hotel - Similar Threads - Connecting Hotel

2. Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games 2024: I can't connect to Xbox Live on backward-compatible games I have tried soft resets, and hard resets on both console and router, clearing the Mac address, and changing to Manual DNS settings and I...
  3. Console not connected to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console not connected to the internet: I'm playing cod3 360 on xbox one and never had any problems, not it says my console is not Coto the internet even though my connection tests are good. I tried unplugging and power cycle but still...
  4. so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...: just a white screen each time 6ab90404-d3b6-476c-a2ae-940c9e82331f
  5. How to make the Series S connect to Hotel WiFi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to make the Series S connect to Hotel WiFi?: I have to stay in an Extended Stay America and I'm trying to connect my Series S to the wifi, but it won't load the portal/webpage for me to connect. b97201cb-04f4-49ed-8e3d-04af8374192b
  6. I am in a hotel and was able to connect to tge wifi for over a week. Now i cant but my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am in a hotel and was able to connect to tge wifi for over a week. Now i cant but my...: I need help. I cant play my xbox online. I was connected to the hotels wifi for over a week and could play. Now i cant connect. The wifi is fine and working on my phone and pc....
  7. Xbox One connect to hotel wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One connect to hotel wifi: So I’m staying at a hotel, connect to hotel WiFi and then need to accept the terms of use agreement. Except I can’t scroll down on the page that pops up to do so... please help!...
  8. Connected to free hotel wifi, but Xbox Live won't connect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connected to free hotel wifi, but Xbox Live won't connect.: Hi. So, my Xbox One won't connect to Live. I'm staying at a hotel for the weekend, and it has free wifi. My phone is connected to it now, and I'm having no problems. But with my Xbox... yeah. It...
  9. How to successfully connect to Hotel internet {Xbox 360}

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to successfully connect to Hotel internet {Xbox 360}: Hello. Just wanted to share this with everyone. First, sign in to your Xbox Live account. When it tells you to test your connection, press Yes. Then test your connection. Open the suggestions it...
  10. Unable to connect to game servers, but can use apps, see friends, etc. just fine (using hotel ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to game servers, but can use apps, see friends, etc. just fine (using hotel ...: I travel a lot for work so I'm in and out of hotels quite a bit. I brought my Xbox along with me this time because I wanted to enjoy Destiny when it's released tomorrow. When I got to the hotel, I...