Xbox One compatibility forgets password

Discus and support Xbox One compatibility forgets password in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time I load an xbox 360 game on my xbox one and go to log in on my profile, it says i need to enter my password and then takes 5 minutes to get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ceilingdudebro, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Xbox One compatibility forgets password

Every time I load an xbox 360 game on my xbox one and go to log in on my profile, it says i need to enter my password and then takes 5 minutes to get to the remember password tick box which i constantly tick. When it finally loads i press sign in and wait
    another 5 minutes to sign in. Every time it acts as if i didnt tick that box. Any solutions?

I have tried rebooting the console, clearing 360 data, hard rebooting the console.

:)

ceilingdudebro, Jun 24, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. GT Richmond Win User

If you havent allready did this do a full console shut down and restart! Do this by restarting your Xbox by holding the power button for ten seconds. After this wait for the fans to power down. Then unplug your Xbox from the wall. Then plug your xbox into
    the the wall and then press the power button to turn on the Xbox. If this doesn't reslove the issues you can also try to factory reset your xbox also. I know from experience every now and then this is needed for any kind of device and is highly recommended!

Have a nice day
  3. RGL Winter Win User

Hey ceilingdudebro!

Maybe try adding a second security option. Try this by managing your Microsoft account and going to the security area. Add a recovery email, a phone number, even two step verification. Another good option is to create an app password, or maybe try the Microsoft
    authenticator app.

I have seen many people have this issue because they only have one security option.

Thank you so much!
  4. onyxishere Win User

Forget password

Hey guys, as this thread is over 2 years old I'd like to ask that you create new ones in the future detailing your issues.

In the meantime passcode resets can only be done via phone support. Please click the link below to get the number for your regions.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. onyxishere Win User

forget password

6. SmokierAgenda48 Win User

Forget password

I also having issues with my Parental code. I don't recall ever setting up a parental code, and as the phone lady, who speaks horrible English, tried to walk me through the process it did not work. So I spent money on this thing that I now essentially cannot
    use, because I can't change a code that I never anyway. I think I'm about done with XBoxes. This is extremely frustrating and annoying.
Thema:

1. Xbox One compatibility forgets password - Similar Threads - compatibility forgets password

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...: If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the arrow buttons direction will it work ea86895f-ddb2-47e6-8c75-b19b25a1e034
  4. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  5. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  6. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  7. Fanatec Wheel Compatibility on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fanatec Wheel Compatibility on Xbox: Dear Microsoft, I am owner of an Xbox and Fanatec Sim setup, however most of the wheel mappings don't work. I am annoyed that I have spent a lot of money just to get the functionality of 10% of...
  8. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  9. is Tv device control compatible with a onn tv?

in XBoX on Consoles
    is Tv device control compatible with a onn tv?: unsure on what to do [img] 80d02b12-2584-4a16-9162-895c5101c70a
  10. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...