Xbox One Compatibility Confusion

Discus and support Xbox One Compatibility Confusion in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all Can someone please help out with the below Ive currently got a Xbox one with Gold membership and after the Backwards compatibilty notice I was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StubbyTester835, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Xbox One Compatibility Confusion

Hi all

Can someone please help out with the below

Ive currently got a Xbox one with Gold membership and after the Backwards compatibilty notice I was under the impression that the Games that were offered on the Xbox 360 would be avaliable on the Xbox one , But for the life of me i cannot find out how to download
    the free games onto my xbox one . It states on the Xbox website that "Starting November 12, all future Games with Gold titles for Xbox 360 will be playable on Xbox One, giving you double the free games to play each month" have i read this wrong

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Steve

:)

StubbyTester835, Dec 17, 2015
  2. DARK SOULS 1 code

Hey there Aomine Zone God and Ravin4072!

Sorry to hear about any confusion that this may have caused. Dark Souls is 1 is only available to play on the Xbox 360 console. For information regarding future titles that may be added to the Backward Compatibility catalog, check out our

Xbox One Backward Compatibility
    page. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Dec 17, 2015
  3. Backward Compatibility

So I am confused and am looking for clarification. I saw something that said Xbox One backwards compatibility is coming is November...then I see all this crap about the dreaded list....is the thing coming in November complete backwards compatibility or a bigger list or some terrible third option that hasn't occurred to me?

Please help the confused.

ShadosCorruptor, Dec 17, 2015
  4. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest

go to xbox.com, click games then games with gold then select which one and purchase, it will pop up as free, then goto download history on x1 and download the game

Farscape247, Dec 17, 2015
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
  6. Farscape247 Win User

go to xbox.com, click games then games with gold then select which one and purchase, it will pop up as free, then goto download history on x1 and download the game
  7. Daft Badger Win User

8. TheVet96 Win User

Xbox backwards compatibility

9. SilentSoldierGR Win User

Compatibility Turtle Beach Ear Force X31 with Xbox One

Yeah, but I thought that the method of plugging in is the same as the X32 and that one is compatible? Therefore my confusion :S
  10. Mister Quimby Win User

DARK SOULS 1 code

Hey there Aomine Zone God and Ravin4072!

Sorry to hear about any confusion that this may have caused. Dark Souls is 1 is only available to play on the Xbox 360 console. For information regarding future titles that may be added to the Backward Compatibility catalog, check out our

Xbox One Backward Compatibility
    page. Thanks in advance!
Thema:

1. Xbox One Compatibility Confusion - Similar Threads - Compatibility Confusion

2. Is the orange box backwards compatible with xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the orange box backwards compatible with xbox one: So I wanted to ask you if the orange box is backwards compatible with xbox one please respond soon a1045a00-0713-4b3c-95a5-52e14082e179
  3. Is cars race o rama backwards compatible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is cars race o rama backwards compatible: Hi there just wanted to ask a quick question about if cars race o rama is backwards compatible with xbox one f4ce33cd-fe00-4111-8bd2-353489c3ca0d
  4. Forza Backwards Compatible

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Backwards Compatible: Is there any chance that the older forza games are gonna be backwards compatible? I really want to play them on the series X 240bf7f5-9575-471b-ad4e-9f6d84d6987a
  5. Xbox One - Backwards compatibility issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Backwards compatibility issue: I have been playing Sacred 3 for several weeks now on my Xbox One, but today I am unable to continue playing. At first, it wouldn't recognize that I was online and signed into Live. I followed...
  6. Xbox 360 disc in Xbox one is it compatible?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 disc in Xbox one is it compatible?: So I bought a Xbox 360 game to play it but I have a Xbox One I searched up if the disc would work with my game and the results kept saying backwards capability and I don't know if that's a app or...
  7. Friday the 13: The Game no longer backwards compatible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friday the 13: The Game no longer backwards compatible?: I have Friday the 13th the Game on disc, and even though the disc can be read and played fine in my Xbox One, my Series X will not recognize the disc no matter how many times I perform a power...
  8. Is minecraft story mode backwards compatible with xbox one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is minecraft story mode backwards compatible with xbox one?: I've wanted to play minecraft story mode for a long time and the prices for the complete edition is expensive and my cousin gave me his old copy and wondering if it will work?...
  9. Is the T-wolf tf400 keyboard and mouse compatible with the Xbox one s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the T-wolf tf400 keyboard and mouse compatible with the Xbox one s?: Want to buy a wired keyboard and mouse for my Xbox one s. Is the T-wolf tf400 compatible? 9f8ed73d-b871-4f06-9034-0b3e3315aeb5
  10. Any xbox compatible 8 bit stick resolution controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any xbox compatible 8 bit stick resolution controllers?: “Hi there, I have come from a playstation for the last year and ive noticed that my aim is far better and feels m8uch smoother on playstation. I now know why this is, it is because xbox...