Xbox One Compatibility Confusion

Discus and support Xbox One Compatibility Confusion in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all Can someone please help out with the below Ive currently got a Xbox one with Gold membership and after the Backwards compatibilty notice I was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StubbyTester835, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Xbox One Compatibility Confusion

Hi all

Can someone please help out with the below

Ive currently got a Xbox one with Gold membership and after the Backwards compatibilty notice I was under the impression that the Games that were offered on the Xbox 360 would be avaliable on the Xbox one , But for the life of me i cannot find out how to download
    the free games onto my xbox one . It states on the Xbox website that "Starting November 12, all future Games with Gold titles for Xbox 360 will be playable on Xbox One, giving you double the free games to play each month" have i read this wrong

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Steve

:)

StubbyTester835, Dec 17, 2015
  2. DARK SOULS 1 code

Hey there Aomine Zone God and Ravin4072!

Sorry to hear about any confusion that this may have caused. Dark Souls is 1 is only available to play on the Xbox 360 console. For information regarding future titles that may be added to the Backward Compatibility catalog, check out our

Xbox One Backward Compatibility
    page. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Dec 17, 2015
  3. Backward Compatibility

So I am confused and am looking for clarification. I saw something that said Xbox One backwards compatibility is coming is November...then I see all this crap about the dreaded list....is the thing coming in November complete backwards compatibility or a bigger list or some terrible third option that hasn't occurred to me?

Please help the confused.

ShadosCorruptor, Dec 17, 2015
  4. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest

go to xbox.com, click games then games with gold then select which one and purchase, it will pop up as free, then goto download history on x1 and download the game

Farscape247, Dec 17, 2015
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
  6. Farscape247 Win User

go to xbox.com, click games then games with gold then select which one and purchase, it will pop up as free, then goto download history on x1 and download the game
  7. Daft Badger Win User

8. TheVet96 Win User

Xbox backwards compatibility

9. SilentSoldierGR Win User

Compatibility Turtle Beach Ear Force X31 with Xbox One

Yeah, but I thought that the method of plugging in is the same as the X32 and that one is compatible? Therefore my confusion :S
  10. Mister Quimby Win User

DARK SOULS 1 code

Hey there Aomine Zone God and Ravin4072!

Sorry to hear about any confusion that this may have caused. Dark Souls is 1 is only available to play on the Xbox 360 console. For information regarding future titles that may be added to the Backward Compatibility catalog, check out our

Xbox One Backward Compatibility
    page. Thanks in advance!
Thema:

1. Xbox One Compatibility Confusion - Similar Threads - Compatibility Confusion

2. Fanatec Wheel Compatibility on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fanatec Wheel Compatibility on Xbox: Dear Microsoft, I am owner of an Xbox and Fanatec Sim setup, however most of the wheel mappings don't work. I am annoyed that I have spent a lot of money just to get the functionality of 10% of...
  3. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  4. is Tv device control compatible with a onn tv?

in XBoX on Consoles
    is Tv device control compatible with a onn tv?: unsure on what to do [img] 80d02b12-2584-4a16-9162-895c5101c70a
  5. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  6. Mouse compatibility

in XBoX on Windows
    Mouse compatibility: Hello i wanted to ask if the logitech g305 is compatible with xbox series s eb8f8e98-68d5-48c5-9bc7-df1136eadeca
  7. Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.: Hey, I know this is a long shot, but there any chance of this being compatible with the Xbox 360? https://www.xbox.com/en-AU/accessories/batteries-chargers/play-and-charge-kit My gut instinct...
  8. Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...

in XboX Insiders
    Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...: I have probably one of the strangest problems. I have some friends who upgraded to the Xbox series S or X, and some who are still on the Xbox One. I can match make and challenge people on the...
  9. I can't sign in on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in on backwards compatible games: I can do the download profile because my password is longer that 16 characters can anyone help me please dadf3f99-b3a7-4ddc-9631-417761c36805
  10. Is gen 9 controller's rechargeable battery compatible with the gen 8 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is gen 9 controller's rechargeable battery compatible with the gen 8 controller?: Microsoft says it's compatible to the controllers with usb-c port. And yet gen 8 controllers have micro usb. But as I see, the batteries are exactly identical to each other....