Xbox one companion mic problems?

Discus and support Xbox one companion mic problems? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; OKay, so I have one of the old school xbox controllers that dont have the jack for th microphone and I also do not have an adapter. I realize I can get... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/keono18, Oct 11, 2021.

1. /u/keono18
    /u/keono18 Guest

OKay, so I have one of the old school xbox controllers that dont have the jack for th microphone and I also do not have an adapter. I realize I can get a new conrtoller or buy an adapter, but for the moment I am trying to find a workaround if one exists. I have my system connected to a tv and I have my PC with the xbox companion app on it. I have a basic turtle beach 3.5mm headset that I am plugging into my PC with a splitter cable(one into the headphones jack and one into the mic jack). I have an ASUS all in one PC if that's helpful. I have mic tested and my computer is definitely detecting sound so theres nothing wrong with it up to that point, but I start streaming with the companion app and enable party chat and unmute my chat in the companion app but I see a ring around my logo and when I go to audio & music settings under options, everything is greyed out. Is this even possible to do what Im trying to do?

submitted by /u/keono18
    [link] [comments]

/u/keono18, Oct 11, 2021
  2. AndersEben Win User

Not getting Chat audio when streaming on a Mac desktop(2020) Elgato HD60, OBS, and Astro A40

Try the partychat over xbox console companion with your a40s on the pc and add this as a new audiosource by obs. by this setting you can use your headset mic as stream mic too.

Hope this helps
  3. Grubbee Win User

Mic does not work in party while using a controller on pc

Thats what I'm doing.. the only thing I am doing different from playing keyboard/mouse is the controller itself. but when i plug it in every setting on the pc changes to controller mic. Even though the controller has no mic. So I go back through all the
    pc settings and xbox companion settings and change it back but the xbox game bar will not let me use the usb mic anymore. I have to unplug the controller and reset the pc to be able to use my mic again. when I start a party in the companion app it says my
    mic is working , but if i am in a party on that app for some reason I'm not in a party on the game bar... so if i start a party on the game bar the mic still doesn't work..
  4. Korhog Win User

Xbox Console Companion party settings (MIc Problems)

Party settings at this app is a pain
  5. Cpt Nez Win User

Xbox Console Companion party settings (MIc Problems)

I agree. Having all the control on the app would be nice.
  6. Arthur Hank8 Win User

double audio when streaming through xbox companion app on pc

Hi!

This problem could from many different issues, but the most common is that your mic is getting the audio from your TV or PC at the same time thato irsty Stream labs is getting the audio from the designated source.

Make sure that your TV and PC volume is muted, to confirm if your mic was getting the audio from in that way.

Confirm that the only audio sources on your streamlabs setup are the one from your mic and the one your getting from the capture of the companion app.

Since this might be a setup situation with stream labs, there is no guide for this, but check if this helps and let us know it worked!
Thema:

1. Xbox one companion mic problems? - Similar Threads - companion mic problems

2. Xbox Companion + Xbox App Mic not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Companion + Xbox App Mic not working: I tried everything, activating protocols, changing internet settings but nothing worked. Even on the new xbox app it dosent work. What can I do? submitted by /u/Ok-Potential3519 [link] [comments]
  3. Mic isnt working on Xbox gamebar or Xbox console companion app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Mic isnt working on Xbox gamebar or Xbox console companion app: Hello friends, Ive been having this on going issue where i can not get my mic to work on voice chat while on my PC. Ive looked up so many solutions and none have worked. When im on the xbox...
  4. How do I hotkey mute my mic in the xbox companion app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I hotkey mute my mic in the xbox companion app?: How do I hotkey mute my mic in the xbox companion app? 406ca985-419c-48d0-b66d-76ba6fd455f3
  5. Xbox One controller headset mic not working through Xbox Console Companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller headset mic not working through Xbox Console Companion: Hi, I am running my Xbox One X through a Windows 10 laptop via the Console Companion app. However my xbox headset mic is not picking up any audio despite troubleshooting all related issues. The...
  6. USB interface mic not working with the xbox companion app (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    USB interface mic not working with the xbox companion app (PC): I'm using an M-Audio air 192/6 with an AT2020 and the app shows the line 1/2 input but the party app doesn't seem to be monitoring any sound and no one can hear me when I speak in party chat....
  7. Xbox Companion App. Headset mic don’t work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion App. Headset mic don’t work: I’ve tried to play game such as Fortnite with my friends (they have Nintendo Switch and PC) on my laptop in streming per App Xbox Companion. I play with headset connected to my Xbox Controller...
  8. My Mic Is Low On Console Companion But Not On Other Apps

in XBoX on Windows
    My Mic Is Low On Console Companion But Not On Other Apps: So my mic works on any other apps but on Xbox Companion it barely picks up my voice I check my sound control panel and everything. I have restarted my pc 2 times. If anyone knows please tell me!...
  9. Xbox Console Companion App Windows 10 Mic Buzz

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App Windows 10 Mic Buzz: I play Call of duty: Modern Warfare with my friends on xbox (me being on pc) there is no discord app on xbox so we communicate through a party on the companion app and for some reason my mic has...
  10. xbox companion app mic not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox companion app mic not working: Ive tried everything I join a party on my companion app and it says that I am talking but I cant hear anybody and they cant hear me. Anyone have any ideas? 87aeb97a-a969-4bab-b2ce-6e20084f51a0