Xbox One Communications and Activity Feed Not Working

Discus and support Xbox One Communications and Activity Feed Not Working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I am having problems liking activity feed, sharing activity feed, can't comment back. I been having this problem for three days now.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Miss TruKiLLa, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Xbox One Communications and Activity Feed Not Working

Hi, I am having problems liking activity feed, sharing activity feed, can't comment back. I been having this problem for three days now.

:)

Miss TruKiLLa, Dec 27, 2015
  2. jedi 6411
    jedi 6411 Guest
    activity feed

my activity feed has stopped working and my achivements are not showing in the feed any help please

jedi 6411, Dec 27, 2015
  3. xbox one activity feed is working and my tenure on xbox one is not updating

xbox one activity feed Not working and my tenure on xbox one is not updating

its 7years on 360 but 6 on xbox one .. i would like to fix this Gamertag is: Aim 4 victoryy

all out-AD9D478B-961B-439B-9E9C-857155BD5EF5, Dec 27, 2015
  4. Xbox One Communications and Activity Feed Not Working

Sometimes you can just "sign out" then back in ...to go a little further , delete the profile then re download it...

RobertBuckalew, Dec 27, 2015
  5. Cpt Flappy
    Cpt Flappy Guest
    this is most likely a connectivity issue. I suggest posting on the correct forums for more efficient help.

that being said first steps hard reset the console(press and hold the power button for 10 seconds, then unplug the power for 30 seconds and reboot the console) if the issue still persists I would run the multiplayer connection test then when you get to the
    end (its all good) page press and hold both bumpers and both triggers all at the same time to view your full network details. ideally you would have a download and upload speed above 5mbps. mtu 1480, wireless str 100, latency below 100, nat type open and behind
    a cone nat. and packetloss below 5% if you meet all these criteria It might be a software issue. if they do not meet these criteria contact xbox support for help setting up your network for better performance.

Cpt Flappy, Dec 27, 2015
  6. WESTW00D 83
    WESTW00D 83 Guest
    I've been on Xbox 8 years now and I know every Christmas we have issues, but I've also caught the bug where I can't comment or like or even share anymore. I've tried everything and even re installed Xbox smart glass, around 4 of my other friends I have met
    over the years online are having the same issue. One of them it started in October and ms support can't help he said due to being in the preview program even tho he opted out?

If anyone knows a fix message me through Xbox please.

WESTW00D 83, Dec 28, 2015
  7. Cpt Flappy
    Cpt Flappy Guest
    @westwood if you are having an issue please create a post or contact phone or chat support for proper support. if your friend opted out of the preview program it can take some time to be completely removed from the program as you wont be fully unenrolled
    until the current updated catches up to the preview version you are on.

Cpt Flappy, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Cpt Flappy Win User

@westwood if you are having an issue please create a post or contact phone or chat support for proper support. if your friend opted out of the preview program it can take some time to be completely removed from the program as you wont be fully unenrolled
    until the current updated catches up to the preview version you are on.
  9. WESTW00D 83 Win User

I've been on Xbox 8 years now and I know every Christmas we have issues, but I've also caught the bug where I can't comment or like or even share anymore. I've tried everything and even re installed Xbox smart glass, around 4 of my other friends I have met
    over the years online are having the same issue. One of them it started in October and ms support can't help he said due to being in the preview program even tho he opted out?

If anyone knows a fix message me through Xbox please.
  10. Cpt Flappy Win User

this is most likely a connectivity issue. I suggest posting on the correct forums for more efficient help.

that being said first steps hard reset the console(press and hold the power button for 10 seconds, then unplug the power for 30 seconds and reboot the console) if the issue still persists I would run the multiplayer connection test then when you get to the
    end (its all good) page press and hold both bumpers and both triggers all at the same time to view your full network details. ideally you would have a download and upload speed above 5mbps. mtu 1480, wireless str 100, latency below 100, nat type open and behind
    a cone nat. and packetloss below 5% if you meet all these criteria It might be a software issue. if they do not meet these criteria contact xbox support for help setting up your network for better performance.
  11. RobertBuckalew Win User

Sometimes you can just "sign out" then back in ...to go a little further , delete the profile then re download it...
  12. XBF Javier R Win User

Problem with activity alerts

Hello Drew,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to access alerts for your account.

Would you happen to be referencing alerts for when someone follows you, or the activity feed which hosts clips, screenshots, and friend activity? If this concerns the activity feed, we suggest attempting to follow our
    how to manage your activity feed and privacy for steps on how to setup your activity feed with the content
    you want.

Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. Xbox One Communications and Activity Feed Not Working - Similar Threads - Communications Activity Feed

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. whenever I put my "default communications output" to any of my headphones the sound turns...

in XBoX on Consoles
    whenever I put my "default communications output" to any of my headphones the sound turns...: I mean ANY headphone wired or wireless... 9ce98c79-f058-4b23-87f3-60829fdbc7b5
  4. The xbox x has the same issues with the communication or just the old version ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    The xbox x has the same issues with the communication or just the old version ?: I got the same issue with my xbox one but i just gonna upgrade for the new (xbox x) to see if i can solve the problem 6d05017f-e5a6-492a-af80-f96e017ad01c
  5. Xbox communications not working properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox communications not working properly: 2 days ago i was trying to talk to my friends through discord on xbox and suddenly it stopped working. Firstly, my xbox switched into putting me into game chat instead of party chat with my...
  6. I appealed my communications suspension but I'm still suspended

in XBoX on Windows
    I appealed my communications suspension but I'm still suspended: I appealed my communications suspension but 3 days after it got approved it still says my communications are suspended a67c11c6-37c9-47e8-9237-52bc673b18b9
  7. I'm banned from using the Communication Services on Xbox for 366 days due to a Profile Picture.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm banned from using the Communication Services on Xbox for 366 days due to a Profile Picture.: I recently tried posting a Poison Ivy DC Supervillian photo as my Profile Picture without knowing I would've been banned in any way. It did not just report it once, but FIVE times, resulting in...
  8. I got communication banned by a cheater.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got communication banned by a cheater.: First he started off with killing new players I said you have fun killing people trying to enjoy the game. He said OK beta I said (Mod Removed) mean. Then he reported me and then I’m banned is...
  9. Communication Problems Xbox wireless headset - Halo 5 Coop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Problems Xbox wireless headset - Halo 5 Coop: Hi, My son and I have an issue hearing / talking to eachother in Halo 5 Coop. 2 - seperate copies of Halo 5. My Setup: Xbox Wireless Headset Xbox Series X - wired connection to the modem...
  10. Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?: 2 months ago I lost all comms in the lobby and in game I could not communicate with anyone who wasn't my friends. After this week's patch I cannot communicate with ANYONE in anyway whatsoever....