Xbox One COD: Ghosts. Looking for 1-2

Discus and support Xbox One COD: Ghosts. Looking for 1-2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for 1-2 dedicated HC TDM players who have at least a 1.10 k/d. Me and a friend can usually average around 40+ combined kills, but we always get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iCoNiC Nano, Jan 12, 2014.

1. iCoNiC Nano
    iCoNiC Nano Guest

Looking for 1-2 dedicated HC TDM players who have at least a 1.10 k/d. Me and a friend can usually average around 40+ combined kills, but we always get stuck with those few who either just keep killing themselves or go 1-800 every game. Me and a friend are
    currently on a 103/102 win streak. We want those who like to win. We don't lose often but if we had a third or possible a fourth we'd pretty much NEVER lose. Reply to this or message me

GT Nano aG

:)

iCoNiC Nano, Jan 12, 2014
  2. rob0720
    rob0720 Guest
    Xbox One Users??

Looking for XBox One users also...

Gonna add you guys. My gamertag is

Currently have Ryse, Peggle 2, Killer Instint, COD Ghosts

rob0720, Jan 12, 2014
  3. A Dad Playing Call of Duty

Have all the COD's, including Ghosts and Advanced Warfare on both 360 and XboxOne. Looking for working dads who love COD but are patient and understanding about a guy with a .065 KD but 2 1/2 prestiges in Ghosts and 1 in BO 2.

I still have game , and learning all the time

Please add

moonwalker925, Jan 12, 2014
  4. rob0720 Win User

Xbox One Users??

Looking for XBox One users also...

Gonna add you guys. My gamertag is

Currently have Ryse, Peggle 2, Killer Instint, COD Ghosts
  5. DCFC734 Win User

Gamer Tags?

Can add me if you like, I am on Xbox 360, I have Destiny, COD Ghosts, L4D 1 or 2 or might be both, I have GTA 5, Black Ops 2 and MW2. Im always looking for some new peeps to have a bash on COD or another game with.
  6. smileskybird Win User

What Is The BEST Game In Your XBOX ONE Library?

Note I may look into trading COD Ghosts for COD Advanaced Warfare. Why? Because AW will have Zombies in it. Might get it for Xbox 360 and Xbox 1. Some may say why not just for Xbox 1? Because 80% of my friends and my best friends are still on 360 and Xbox
    360 is awesomeness (and I prefer the Dashboard UI on 360 to the Windows 8 style UI on Xbox 1). I hardly play Ghosts on Xbox 1.
  7. Rzkitttlez Win User

Which Game do you prefer?

i would have to go with COD personally only because ive never really played battlefield but one time my personal favorite is cod ghost or black ops 1/2 and the zombies mode on wwII is a favorite.
  8. Nolan Coker Win User

COD Predictions at E3

I would love to see cod ghosts 2 with some good dlc’s like number 1
Thema:

1. Xbox One COD: Ghosts. Looking for 1-2 - Similar Threads - COD Ghosts Looking

2. COD Ghosts screen glitches and breaks while opening on Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    COD Ghosts screen glitches and breaks while opening on Xbox.: So, I'm having major issues with fixing this bug on Call of Duty: Ghosts, when I open the game the screen immediately splits into two uneven screens and leaves a major static bar in the middle....
  3. I cannot play cod ghosts anymore it always says “to play you need to buy it”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play cod ghosts anymore it always says “to play you need to buy it”: I was trying to hop on call of duty ghosts today and all of the sudden I got an error that I need to buy it in order to play it even tho I have brought the game and own it so I said “that’s weird”...
  4. When did cod ghosts Xbox 360 version got removed and when will it be Available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When did cod ghosts Xbox 360 version got removed and when will it be Available?: So I was scrolling down to the Microsoft store on my Xbox one and so I’ve decided that I wanted to buy the xbox 360 version of ghosts so typed it in and I realized that it wasent available and I...
  5. Cod Ghosts dlc not showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod Ghosts dlc not showing: I have a bunch of dlc for cod ghosts and it's not showing, I'm playing a xbox360 disc on the Xbox one When I download free dlc in game it appears as owned but the dlc I have (pirchased) is...
  6. Does xbox 360 cod ghost disc still work on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does xbox 360 cod ghost disc still work on xbox one?: I got an xbox 360 cod ghost disc i was wondering if it still works on my xbox one s?it says not playable but its still installing updates with the install disc 2b563fa7-b04d-4ab6-92cb-a8ca6a1321fc
  7. Xbox 360 Live Multiplayer for Cod: Ghost down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Live Multiplayer for Cod: Ghost down?: When I try to play Call of Duty ghosts on my Xbox 360 everything works except when I try to play multiplayer live then it says disc unreadable. I have tried four different discs and it all does...
  8. How do I re-download maps purchased for cod ghost on the 360 on my series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I re-download maps purchased for cod ghost on the 360 on my series x?: How do I re-download maps I purchased for cod ghost on my 360 onto my series x? 0b1741db-48cf-415c-a061-c13ab036ffc0
  9. Cod ghost season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod ghost season pass: So i had purchased cod ghost gold edition but the season pass that was supposed to be included is not there and its asking me to purchase the season pass separately is there some kind of bug on...
  10. Looking for a Mature Xbox One Battlefield 4/COD Ghost Clan? Look no further!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a Mature Xbox One Battlefield 4/COD Ghost Clan? Look no further!: Hey there fellow gamers? I'd like to invite you to join Revolution of Gaming. We have thousands of gamers, split up into brigades and companies to give you a close-knit sense of gaming. We...