Xbox One Cloud

Discus and support Xbox One Cloud in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have two different consoles that i play Minecraft on in the same world. The syncing was working where everything I did at my other house house saved... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NerdyBooks, Apr 30, 2019.

  1. NerdyBooks
    NerdyBooks Guest

    Xbox One Cloud


    I have two different consoles that i play Minecraft on in the same world. The syncing was working where everything I did at my other house house saved and then when I got home and logged in all my stuff was there. For some reason that has stopped working?
    All the progress that was made on my other console is not on the one at my first home. Can someone help?

    :)
     
    NerdyBooks, Apr 30, 2019
    #1
  2. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

    xbox 360 using cloud gaming too

    It's not the Xbox One cloud its the Xbox Live cloud.

    From the Respawn link: "Titanfall uses the Xbox Live Cloud to run dedicated servers for PC, Xbox One, and Xbox 360."
  3. HairyLoveSpuds Win User

    when is the cloud coming?

  4. Lighte Yagami Win User

    Titanfall Respawn developer on the benefits of the Xbox Cloud

  5. THE RED DRAGON Win User
  6. WalkingIrish42 Win User

    Titanfall Respawn developer on the benefits of the Xbox Cloud

Thema:

Xbox One Cloud

Loading...
  1. Xbox One Cloud - Similar Threads - Cloud

  2. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  7. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  8. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  9. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  10. Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes

    in XboX Insiders
    Regarding Upcoming Xbox Cloud Gaming Changes: As someone who enjoyed my time with the ad supported cloud streaming enough to subscribe to game pass essential, the update regarding cloud streaming being limited is extremely disappointing. For...