xbox one chinese language

Discus and support xbox one chinese language in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how do you change the language in Xbox One to English that was purchased in China? When I go to the language option, it only has one language and no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by winstly martinez, Feb 9, 2023.

1. xbox one chinese language

how do you change the language in Xbox One to English that was purchased in China? When I go to the language option, it only has one language and no way to change or scroll down to select other language? already did a factory reset but still no other language to choose from....

:)

winstly martinez, Feb 9, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Not able to change the system language.

Chinese Xbox Ones are specially manufactured for the Chinese market. That is why you are only seeing the Chinese language. There is nothing you can do, but purchase a Xbox One which has English as one of the languages.
  3. BiduToon Win User

i founded a way that works with usb should i do that or not

pls telll me how to change language in chinese region xbox one
  4. Internet Expert Win User

formatting didnt work

Due to Chinese trade laws, all Xbox One consoles sold in China are totally region-locked to Chinese games and language. There is no known workaround to this, other than returning your Chinese console for a refund and buying your console from another country.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

China region locked on console xBox one

It might be that while the Chinese Xbox One became region free (in order to play other game discs from other countries), the Chinese specific operating system still locks the User Interface to Chinese.

So "region free" might only refer to game regions being playable on the Chinese Xbox One.

If you want a different UI language or be able to buy from other marketplace regions, you might have to buy a non-Chinese Xbox One.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

After reset my xbox one x shows only chinese language you cannot scroll down to find other languages

You have likely purhcased a Chinese Xbox, which is locked to chinese language and reason. You'll need to return it to the seller.
Thema:

xbox one chinese language

1. xbox one chinese language - Similar Threads - chinese language

2. Various Updates to Properly reflect local language is a Meme.

in XboX Insiders
    Various Updates to Properly reflect local language is a Meme.: Again, another patch note blog with nothing in it but “various updates to properly reflect local language”. This line has to become a meme at some point. Let’s look at all the fixes implemented...
  3. My xbox one s have only chinese region how to change region

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox one s have only chinese region how to change region: My xbox one s have only chinese region how to change region b8f52afc-f3fb-4c39-ba01-65d5ed6a1abd
  4. The only controller that I have without drift is a chinese bootleg.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The only controller that I have without drift is a chinese bootleg.: My mom just got me a xbox one controller from temu for Christmas and it works very well but when I had got on my xbox today it said the controller will be banned from my console on the 17th. All...
  5. How to change the language to Chinese

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to change the language to Chinese: I don’t know how to change Starfield’s to Chinese subtitles d2c4db48-e4ff-44be-bfc1-3e0283ce4e74
  6. Cannot log into Minecraft - fake chinese email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log into Minecraft - fake chinese email: [img] [img] My kids are unable to log into minecraft through the launcher. It will not allow me to change the email that is presented in the images. Steps I have taken: 1. I have ran...
  7. When using Chinese input method in Dota 2, the candidate bar for displaying text is not shown

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When using Chinese input method in Dota 2, the candidate bar for displaying text is not shown: When using Chinese input method in Dota 2, the candidate bar for displaying text is not shown. I once submitted feedback and attempted to collect logs based on the response, but the logs reached...
  8. Getting XBOX emails in Chinese

in XBoX Accessibility
    Getting XBOX emails in Chinese: Every email I get about my XBOX account from Microsoft is in Chinese. I have tried changing my profile preferred language and location settings, and still get Chinese emails....
  9. How do I change language for Sword and Fairy 7 to chinese in game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change language for Sword and Fairy 7 to chinese in game pass?: THere's no setting to change it but it says it supports simplified chinese... 02ac043b-05d6-4109-b831-ea2a4ad4d790
  10. Gears of War 4 in chines

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 in chines: I downloaded the game by the game pass and the game is in chines. f3878b14-9ac1-4851-bf54-3df5fc570e7b