Xbox One Chatpad

Discus and support Xbox One Chatpad in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I wrote a post prior to this and it doesn't seem to exist anymore.. Anywho, my problem is that I use the Xbox One chatpad and I tend to use the Mute... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GucciMang212, Dec 30, 2015.

1. GucciMang212
    GucciMang212 Guest

Xbox One Chatpad

So I wrote a post prior to this and it doesn't seem to exist anymore.. Anywho, my problem is that I use the Xbox One chatpad and I tend to use the Mute button frequently.. However if I use the mute button for an extended period of time.. I'll press mute
    again to unmute it but my Mic will just stop working and I have to unplug my mic cable and plug it back in for it to be able to use my mic.. I was just wondering if anyone else has this problem with the mute button or if this is just like something with the
    chatpad that needs to be updated in the near future. I can say that I use to use the headset adapter before the Xbox one chatpad released and I could keep my mute button activated for long periods of time and just press mute again and my mic would work just
    fine without having to unplug and plug back in my mic cable. if anyone could let me know any information or if they also experience this issue please reply to this post. I appreciate any kind of feedback! Thanks!

:)

GucciMang212, Dec 30, 2015
  2. FearedNightmare, Dec 30, 2015
  3. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    {Parity}, Dec 30, 2015
  4. FearedNightmare Win User

Chatpad won't fit XBOXOne S controller

5. {Parity} Win User

Chatpad issue on XBOX ONE

6. Urban Wolf-9E85AE5F- Win User

Xbox one Chatpad

No chatpad for the Xbox One.
  7. Ice DjKilla Win User

Chatpad Orange Button Blinking after Update

Hello yammerbox.

See the quote below:

Connecting the Xbox One Chatpad for the first time

You must update both your Xbox One console and your Xbox One Controller for the Xbox One Chatpad to work correctly. Follow these steps:

Update your console to the most recent Xbox One operating system. The chatpad requires your console to have a November 2015 (or later) update. For more information, see Xbox One operating system versions and system updates.

Turn on your Xbox One Controller.

Insert the chatpad into the controller.

Update your Xbox One Controller. The orange LED will blink to indicate that it's connected and requires an update. See Update your Xbox One Controller for more information.

Connect a 3.5-mm audio headset cable to the chatpad. For more information, see Connecting a compatible headset to Xbox One.

Here is the link to the above information:
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-chatpad-info

The orange blinking light means it needs an update, it says "You must update both your Xbox One console and your Xbox One Controller for the Xbox One Chatpad to work correctly."

Since your using it with your PC, attach a micro usb cable, run a update scan for Windows & Microsoft updates, and make sure all drivers are installed.
  8. Kelemvor79 Win User

Xbox One Chatpad Doesn't Work Properly

Thema:

Xbox One Chatpad

1. Xbox One Chatpad - Similar Threads - Chatpad

2. how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to change mic monitoring on xbox one chatpad on series x?: i have an xbox one chat pad.. the best thing Microsoft ever made and then discontinued for some reason... in fact i now have 2 the old one was dropped on the 3.5mm socket with the mic in and has...
  3. Getting the Xbox One Chatpad to work wirelessly via Bluetooth on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting the Xbox One Chatpad to work wirelessly via Bluetooth on Windows 10: I am wondering if it is possible to get the Xbox One Chatpad to work wirelessly via Bluetooth. When I connect the controller it never works unless I plug it in. Not only that but when I try to...
  4. Chatpad for Xbox Series X/S Core Controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chatpad for Xbox Series X/S Core Controller?: Is there a Chatpad available for the new Xbox Series X/S (Core) controllers? I've found them for Xbox One controllers and the old Xbox 360 on places like Amazon. Doesn't seem to be one for the...
  5. I need help with Xbox Chatpad connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with Xbox Chatpad connection?: I need it on my Xbox x/s controller which its not connecting, no lights on nor Accessories attachment notification. Chatpad does work on my Elite 1 controller with lights but not x/s controller....
  6. Xbox One Controller Firmware Update Question Regarding Xbox One Chatpad and Xbox Stereo...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One Controller Firmware Update Question Regarding Xbox One Chatpad and Xbox Stereo...: Hello. I have an Xbox One Controller that I use for my computer. The Controller has the latest firmware update for use with the Xbox One Chatpad. If I want to use the Xbox One Stereo Headset...
  7. Chatpad, mic and 2 controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chatpad, mic and 2 controllers: Hi, last week the mic on my head set stopped to work. My friends couldn't hear me. Some tests later, the mic is working when it's plugged directly on the xbox controllers. Normally I use the...
  8. Chatpad cause Audio Adjustment Settings to be Greyed out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chatpad cause Audio Adjustment Settings to be Greyed out: So I just recently purchased the Series X and the Series 2 Elite Controller, as I installed everything I also attached my Chatpad to update my controller. After all that for some reason all the...
  9. Chatpad not connecting to the new gen console, Why ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chatpad not connecting to the new gen console, Why ?: I am having grate problems getting my chatpad working with my new gen console ? c8361400-e9c7-4359-bab2-19bc0440ad3a
  10. Xbox One Controller Firmware Update Question Regarding Xbox One Chatpad and Xbox Stereo...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One Controller Firmware Update Question Regarding Xbox One Chatpad and Xbox Stereo...: Hello. I have an Xbox One Controller that I use for my computer. The Controller has the latest firmware update for use with the Xbox One Chatpad. If I want to use the Xbox One Stereo Headset...