Xbox One can't setup a TV Anymore

Discus and support Xbox One can't setup a TV Anymore in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently I got a new TV (new for my apartment) as a replacement for one that broke. I am part of the few people that use my Xbox One as a media hub... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MichealCollins2, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Xbox One can't setup a TV Anymore

Recently I got a new TV (new for my apartment) as a replacement for one that broke.

I am part of the few people that use my Xbox One as a media hub and used the official remote. But, I cannot setup this new TV so that my Xbox can control it? Its a Panasonic TX-40C300B. The "guided" setup doesn't work, but whats worse is that I cannot enter
    any code manually? When I enter the code and hit enter, the console does nothing? Nothing moves on the screen.

Also, when I manually search for the model, it always returns with "We couldn't find any models that match", this is the same for ALL brands. Have Microsoft removed this feature?

:)

MichealCollins2, Oct 22, 2020
  2. Tom0208 Win User

Receiver volume using controller

@Studbucket33, Microsoft promote the Xbox One as "Home Entertainment System" It can't be that, if you can't control the volume with the Xbox controller. So I'm back with 2 remote devices to control one of the main functions. In this case I can better use
    my smart TV as HES and the XBO as just a game console. Then I still have 2 remote but I don't need my phone where the battery time is short. Please fix that.

TV setup: I'm German living in the US. I do have some problems with the voice control because of my accent. I switched on the Xbox to German language and it works more the perfect. But then I can't use the TV function anymore, because I don't have the options
    for the US cable box. During the setup for the German language, I can only choose the location Germany or Austria whats the reason for missing the setup for the cable box. I'm the only German in the US?

Tom
  3. ChristopheDeppe Win User

BluRay App Poor performance

I can't help answering your question, but I do appear to have the same issue. During some scenes the movements are definitely stuttering, compared to the regular bluray player. I've tried using the 24hz setting but that ended up giving audio sync issues,
    where it didn't exactly match up anymore, but even the stuttering was still there at 24hz.

My setup is Cable TV -> XBOX One -> Receiver -> TV. Audio is connected via optical to receiver.
  4. SylvorOnix Win User

Xbox one help

I would confirm the TV to xbox setup. Check the cables, TV input and output. Confirm setup if your TV is setup to include one guide because the cables could be crossed.
  5. Kelemvor79 Win User

Trying to watch Live TV but I don't have an entertainment tab

see next link to setup live TV :

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/live-tv/set-up-live-tv
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Sony RM-YD080 Remote Control Code no longer recognized.

"My setup was working fine (TV power on/off toguether when XBox on/off) but suddenly not anymore. "

Without knowing what steps you have already taken, all I can think of is

Try this..

Guide > System > Settings > General > TV & Display options > TV & AV power options and check the Note at the top of screen where it mentions toggles.

In the TV setup you could try setting that to nothing and do a Full shutdown and restart of the TV, AVR then console. Go back into the options and reconfigure the TV setting and restart again.
Thema:

Xbox One can't setup a TV Anymore

1. Xbox One can't setup a TV Anymore - Similar Threads - can't setup Anymore

2. xbox 360 i can't reset the pass code for the family and can't setup the media center

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 i can't reset the pass code for the family and can't setup the media center: please is there anyone that can help me I'm 65 and this thing was given 2 me. I've been on hold for over 1 hour trying to get help. I don't know why but I can't reset the family pass code even...
  3. I bought game pass through windows 10 setup and now I can't use it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought game pass through windows 10 setup and now I can't use it.: I recently built a computer and had to install Windows 10, when setting up Windows 10 I was offered to buy the game pass in the setup. I bought it there and after windows was installed, and I...
  4. Change connected email-addess of a Minecraft account / can't setup a new account - "not a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change connected email-addess of a Minecraft account / can't setup a new account - "not a...: Hi there, I moved my Minecraft-Account (as forced) to an outlook-account. I would like to change this linked email now to a new/different account. In other words: How do I connect a...
  5. Can't install games on XBox App "this location isn't setup for installing games"

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install games on XBox App "this location isn't setup for installing games": I'm on a Win 10 PC. I had no issues until 2 days ago when I tried to change the install drive for one game to c: instead of my storage drive f: . The Xbox App immediately gave the "this location...
  6. I can't setup my console on the xbox app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't setup my console on the xbox app: I can't setup my xbox on the xbox app, when It tells me to sign into my account on the console after I sign in it gives me the error "try again in a bit, something went wrong" this has been...
  7. Xbox One can't sign in while trying to setup console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One can't sign in while trying to setup console: I kept getting errors of every game taking too long to start so I did a factory reset that lets you keep your game/apps (including an offline update), and I can't get it to complete all the steps....
  8. *You cannot play on realms because of how your Microsoft account is setup* I can't play on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    *You cannot play on realms because of how your Microsoft account is setup* I can't play on...: First, I was playing for a good portion of the day on Xbox. I went to take a break. I logged out of the realm and the message blocked out the realms. When I click the get help button, it brings me...
  9. Console streaming setup, can't get it to move forward

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming setup, can't get it to move forward: I did everything the app told me to do for console streaming but nothing is happening. I can't review the survey if I can't get it to work. What do I need to do to get it to work submitted by...
  10. Can't get the setup process on the Xbox Console Streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Can't get the setup process on the Xbox Console Streaming app: I'm already enlisted into the Xbox Insider right as it automatically signs you up for it when you install the app on your Xbox but when I go to the app it still asks me to enlist into Xbox...