Xbox One can’t read disc anymore

Discus and support Xbox One can’t read disc anymore in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I’m not sure if it’s related to an update or if my Xbox one just broke, but since last weekend, I’m having trouble playing games from disc. I have... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Nic727, Jun 29, 2022.

1. /u/Nic727
    /u/Nic727 Guest

Hi,

I’m not sure if it’s related to an update or if my Xbox one just broke, but since last weekend, I’m having trouble playing games from disc. I have error code xbox 0x80820003 - %2 disc dirty, but before last weekend I had no issue at all. Now I can only play my game 1 time out of hundred try.

I searched online and did all the « fixing » stuffs I found and blew sir inside the disc driver, but nothing is working.

I can read Xbox 360 games.

I don’t know if there is a glitch in the reading software that’s causing that or if my driver just failed.

Thank you

submitted by /u/Nic727
    [link] [comments]

/u/Nic727, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Miss Ermine Win User

Games suddenly stop working

3. Miss Ermine Win User

my xbox wont read my disk

4. Miss Ermine Win User

Help. My xbox 360 slim wont read my games.

5. Miss Ermine Win User

Disc unreadable

6. Miss Ermine Win User

Halo 4 unreadable disc

Hey there, wanted to check on that downloaded version- you bought it On Demand but still received a disc read error? Also, sounds like you did, but did you try everything here? Xbox
    360 Can’t Read Disc | Xbox Can’t Read Disc

One last thing to try would be bringing the hard drive over to another console, and using that to install the game, then see if it will play at home.
Thema:

1. Xbox One can’t read disc anymore - Similar Threads - can’t read disc

2. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  3. Can’t connect to Wi-Fi won’t read network fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Wi-Fi won’t read network fixed: I just experienced this problem for the first time reset sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t but I took my time to go over the settings and learn that if you clear your DNS you should be...
  4. I can’t read my 50 dollars Xbox gift card code how do I see it

in XBoX on Windows
    I can’t read my 50 dollars Xbox gift card code how do I see it: How can I see my 50 dollar gift card code for my Xbox a11cc632-358e-4cbf-b0f4-12a654538975
  5. Why can’t my Series X read my 360 game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my Series X read my 360 game?: So my disc copy of the Xbox 360 game Batman: Arkham Origins cannot be read by my Xbox Series X. I’ve cleaned the game, but when I try to insert it the Xbox just does this repeated beeping noise....
  6. Can’t read code on Xbox card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t read code on Xbox card: I recently purchased a $25 xbox card at a Dollar General in Fayetteville NC. It was for my son and when I got home we scratched the back but it peeled most of the numbers off with it so now we can...
  7. Can’t redeem a code as can’t read code last four digits.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t redeem a code as can’t read code last four digits.: Who wilk resolve this? microsoft or walmart 735c22c6-f824-4935-8870-5acf5f541e91
  8. Can’t read the first 5 digits on my lads gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t read the first 5 digits on my lads gift card: My son had a gift card but once scratched it off we cant read the forst 5 digits, is there anyway of getting a new code? c8326a88-6c8b-4bae-8150-e8d1814c59c4
  9. Subnautica can’t/won’t read my disk?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Subnautica can’t/won’t read my disk?: I have owned a secondhand copy of Subnautica for over a year now and it has worked as well as it can the entire time, up until tonight. For some reason, even though the disk is completely...
  10. Fallout 3 Can’t read Disc Even though it’s Virtual

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 Can’t read Disc Even though it’s Virtual: Hi after the latest Xbox update, When ever I start a game in Fallout 3 it says “Cant read Disc, clean the disc and restart your console” 1. I’m about to lose my **** 2. This has happened on...