Xbox one cant find wireless network. However all other devices can connect to wireless

Discus and support Xbox one cant find wireless network. However all other devices can connect to wireless in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Xbox one says it cant connect to wireless network. All other devices can though c8a413c7-c40d-4bef-aa34-d79cc40da5ed Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BrickyLawyer532, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Xbox one cant find wireless network. However all other devices can connect to wireless

Xbox one says it cant connect to wireless network. All other devices can though

:)

BrickyLawyer532, Aug 23, 2018
  2. DeveshTuteja
    DeveshTuteja Guest
    Xbox One unable to find wireless even network post factory reset

Hello! I have been experiencing this issue for the past one month and post resetting my Xbox One twice, I am yet to find a solution to be able to get to the home page. Post reset, my console asks me to press A, select the country followed by the network.
    However, once I try to click on the wireless network, none of the wireless connections appear even after repeatedly pressing the refresh button. Can someone please assist? I have a good working wireless network that connects with all other devices but the
    Xbox console.

DeveshTuteja, Aug 23, 2018
  3. Dockings
    Dockings Guest
    360 Slim Doesn't See Network

My Xbox360 Slim wont see my wireless network. Every other device in my house connects to the network flawlessly. My Xbox occasionally sees my neighbours network. To be clear, it's not that my Xbox won't connect to the network, it usually claims there are no networks to connect to. Any help?

Dockings, Aug 23, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Xbox one cant find wireless network. However all other devices can connect to wireless

M3tal Daz3, Aug 23, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. Just a Volunteer Win User

Xbox One Series S randomly stopped receiving my network IP address. How can I keep this from happening?

"randomly not receiving the IP address for my wireless network, even though all my other devices are connecting with no problems whatsoever. How can I keep this from constantly happening on a regular basis?"

How many other devices are connected to your network hardware?

Troubleshoot wireless connection
  7. taidara Win User

Wireless connection.....please help.

8. raggedytax5203 Win User

Update the console

Xbox One X not displaying any wireless networks, even though other devices are connected to the WiFi. I even reset the console but kept the games&apps. However, when restarting it still won't show any wireless-networks.
  9. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox one wireless hardware

It works using the ethernet cable. But i want to connect wireless. I don’t want my ethernet cable all around the house
    If it works with ethernet but not wireless then your gateway/router is not broadcasting it's SSID or the console is in a position with signal interference.

Do other devices detect the WiFi signal?

Have a look at Cant see wireless network solution for more information.
Thema:

1. Xbox one cant find wireless network. However all other devices can connect to wireless - Similar Threads - cant find wireless

2. have to ask again because i cant find my original post

in XBoX on Windows
    have to ask again because i cant find my original post: so i put in a post a while back about being unfairly suspended from the rewards app along with a bunch of other people who just woke up one day to find they was suspended with no real cause. me...
  3. cant find a way to stop this

in XBoX on Windows
    cant find a way to stop this: My xbox keeps disconnecting from my WiFi then reconnecting n disconnecting and its not my wifi its when im playing with my friends or when i come off of a single player game...
  4. cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app

in XboX Insiders
    cant find windows gaming program on insider hub app: any reason the "windows gaming program" isnt showing up on my hub? currently trying to link my xbox to my pc while streaming so i can use obs studios, windows 11 submitted by...
  5. My xbox cant find wifi when i check wireless and when i plug in a ether net nothing works...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox cant find wifi when i check wireless and when i plug in a ether net nothing works...: I just got my xbox last month and it worked fine i had a short move where it was by my side the whole time but when i plugged and back in and when to connect it to wifi it couldnt find any so i...
  6. cant find an app to make snakebyte wired ps3 controller or power a wireless ps3 controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant find an app to make snakebyte wired ps3 controller or power a wireless ps3 controller...: i have an afterglow wireless controller that works like a charm, no matter what game i play. and without any additional programs needed. i have steam but cant seem to get it to work properly while...
  7. cant find xbox 360 wireless reciever drivers

in XBoX on Windows
    cant find xbox 360 wireless reciever drivers: clicked on tons of links always redirects me to a page of help manuals for the controllers or says that the page cant be found, cant download driver by just plugging the reciever in because its a...
  8. Windows 10 cant find the xbox one wireless display app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 cant find the xbox one wireless display app?: i just downloaded the wireless display app on my Xbox one to be able to stream my PC game via my Xbox to the TV but my PC wont discover the Xbox when i try to connect to it (win+p)??...
  9. : I cant find my wireless network

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : I cant find my wireless network: : I cant find my wireless network How far is your xbox one console from your wireless router? There might be a lot of interference and so the Xbox One console can't connect properly to the router?...
  10. Xbox one cant find any wireless networks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one cant find any wireless networks: Hi all , After factory reset and restart of the XBOX , it cant recognize any of wireless networks while I run a new setup . Appreciate any help bf9c530e-f80b-4f64-b2ca-cb88a2ff12f9