Xbox One bugs since last update

Discus and support Xbox One bugs since last update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since the last update my Xbox One S has had several problems. While playing Forza 5 online, sometimes the screen will go black and boot me out to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tsioc, Dec 28, 2017.

  1. Tsioc
    Tsioc Guest

    Xbox One bugs since last update


    Since the last update my Xbox One S has had several problems.

    While playing Forza 5 online, sometimes the screen will go black and boot me out to the home screen in the middle of a race.

    One time Netflix started up in the middle of a race. I had to manually switch back to my game, but I had already crashed and fallen behind by then.

    GTAV has crashed once. Most recently while playing it I started getting notifications of achievements from Gears of War 4 that I had earned a year ago. Two hours later, I started getting the same notifications again.

    Any ideas?

    :)
     
    Tsioc, Dec 28, 2017
    #1
  2. Wolfenstein: The New Order Xbox One AVForums Review

    The update is apparently a day one update and is just for bug fixes. I've been playing since Friday! Took an hour last night and cos I'm on the second to last mission I had to wait for the whole thing to install. :-(
     
    space--coyote, Dec 28, 2017
    #2
  3. October update

    The October preview group is still getting new updates in the preview program. The latest one was last night. This will probably be the last update since it seems their are no known bugs in it. So probably by next week the Oct update will go live for normal users and us preview guys will get the Nov update towards Oct 20th or something.

    This is just how the updates have been working lately.
     
    lucifersam597, Dec 28, 2017
    #3
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Hi! Hogwarts Legacy runs with artifacts on my XBOX SX

    Since it's not happening with other games, then it could just be a bug in the game that was introduced after the last update. If it keeps happening, then contact the developers of the game. They might have heard of the bug (if it is one), and might be able to fix it in a future update.
  5. Kentledge Win User

    Xbox app stops sending message notifications

    The app has some bugs since the last update my app is doing the same thing.
  6. ABC WARRIORS64 Win User

    Pigs Can Fly: Minecraft XBox One Issue, Glitch, or Bug

    Ive had this problem since the recent game update. game pritty unplayable. xbox 360 version does not seem to be bugged in the same way as the xbox one after the update. Microsoft please sort, their just seems to be issues with a lot of xbox games over the
    last year . especially new releases.
  7. Delvetor Win User

    Background Downloads Broken?

    But Was Not Answered Rather Pardon The caps Swype Has Been Bugged For Months Since Last Phone Update
  8. Anton Cocu Win User

    Microsoft Store game - Solitaire & Casual Games is stuck loading

    Same issue here on a Windows 10 and a Windows 11 system. Issue was noticed since last friday.

    Seems to be a bug in updates of last week.
Thema:

Xbox One bugs since last update

Loading...
  1. Xbox One bugs since last update - Similar Threads - bugs since last

  2. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  5. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  6. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  7. Anyone else getting weird file paths since the latest update? is this a known bug or a...

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting weird file paths since the latest update? is this a known bug or a...: Hey everyone, I’ve noticed that since the latest beta update, a bunch of file and directory paths are suddenly visible in the UI that definitely weren't there before. It appears on all my PCs...
  8. FC25 - bug in each game since march 2025

    in XboX Insiders
    FC25 - bug in each game since march 2025: Hello! I’m facing an issue with FC25 as per the following on each game since march, does it happen with anyone else? You are not actively playing the game. If you do not resume playing before...
  9. Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get...: My account is no longer available to be entered it's just said you can't join that account does not exist anymore even though I have purchased it I got VIP+ on hypixel and other place's and actual...
  10. notification bug on my xbox series x since yesterday

    in XboX Insiders
    notification bug on my xbox series x since yesterday: i have a weird notification bug since yesterday. it pops only on my phone and my xbox dosen't show anything. is this a common problem ? checked my notification settings on console twice,...