(Xbox One) Bugs in SAO Fatal Bullet

Discus and support (Xbox One) Bugs in SAO Fatal Bullet in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Here's the problem: I've been playing Hunting Mission with my main account (this profile I'm writting with) until I completed mission lv 47. Then I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LaraMagicorld, Oct 25, 2018.

  1. (Xbox One) Bugs in SAO Fatal Bullet


    Here's the problem: I've been playing Hunting Mission with my main account (this profile I'm writting with) until I completed mission lv 47. Then I went to my second account to do this missions. I completed until lv 27 and when I went to get the next mission,
    it didn't appear anything, it was empty.

    I checked on my completed mission list and I saw the other missions I did on my main account and my second account don't have the rewards that my main account do have.

    Also, I checked the completed hunting missions list on my main acc and I saw that some missions it appear double (which is not possible because you cant repeat the hunting missions).

    There's also another bug I noticed. The party I chose for one account (por example, Kirito, Asuna, Sinon) it appears in my other account when I change profile. It changes the party I chose for the second or main account every time I change it.

    PS: sorry my english, not my native language.

    :)
     
    LaraMagicorld, Oct 25, 2018
    #1
  2. need help

    i have 23k rewards points 15k is gems redeemed and i bought sao fatal bullet thew 90.00$ version yet i dont have theese points on my account at all yet was woundering wats going on ????
     
    XxZENxMASTERxX, Oct 25, 2018
    #2
  3. xbox live purchase and content usage limited issue happening multiple times every day

    I know of the active service alert, it seems to happen rather often, my question is if there is some way SAO Fatal bullet DLC can be played when xbox live has its issues since the content usage restriction means I cant play the game at all due to buying
    the 3 DLC's.
     
    ShandrilShessai, Oct 25, 2018
    #3
  4. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest

    (Xbox One) Bugs in SAO Fatal Bullet

    Hey Lara,

    I'm sorry to hear about these bugs being experienced for SAO Fatal Bullet. I know they can be frustrating.

    Game progress and saves are unique to the individual accounts and don't crossover or share progress. What one account does stays on that account and doesn't apply to any other account on the Xbox.

    To resolve the bugs, it's a good idea to start of with a complete
    power cycle.
    Hold down the power button on your Xbox for about 10 seconds, once it shuts off, unplug the power cord from the Xbox and the wall socket for about 5 mins. Turn it back on and try the game again.

    If the bugs are still there, I would recommend to then re-install the game at that point.

    Try that out and let us know the results!
     
    XBF Diego M, Oct 25, 2018
    #4
  5. Well... Those didnt work... Bugs still there
     
    LaraMagicorld, Oct 26, 2018
    #5
  6. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey Lara thanks for keeping in touch with us!

    If the steps listed by XBF Diego M didn't resolve the issue it could be originating in the game file. We suggest clearing the game cache:

    How to clear Game Cache on the Xbox One:

    Settings

    System

    Storage

    Clear Local Saved Games

    Yes and Restart

    IF THE CONSOLE IS CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET no progress or purchase data will be lost, what we accomplish by doing these steps would be to resync the profile to the cloud getting rid of any corruption as a byproduct.

    If the issue persists then the problem might be on the actual OS of the console so we would suggest a
    Soft Factory Reset
    (while keeping games and apps) IF AND ONLY IF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA IS MET:



    • There is a stable network connection.
    • The information for all profiles is known (email and passwords)

    Once the setup is complete it will ask if we want to keep settings or manual setup lets do manual setup. Give it a shot and let us know of any changes!
     
    XBF Nestor S, Oct 26, 2018
    #6
  7. No, sorry, it didnt work... If I have to guess, I would say this problem began after the last update of the game. Could that be the origin of the bugs?
     
    LaraMagicorld, Oct 26, 2018
    #7
  8. XBF Javier R
    XBF Javier R Guest

    (Xbox One) Bugs in SAO Fatal Bullet

    Hello Lara,

    Our understanding here is that the game Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet began to experience errors after an update.

    While some updates may cause such experiences, we cannot be sure that this is the cause. After thorough troubleshooting attempts, our suggestion is to reach out to the
    Dimps Website where this information may be submitted directly to the developer.

    Try this out and let us know how it goes.

    Best wishes!
     
    XBF Javier R, Nov 2, 2018
    #8
  9. XBF Diego M Win User

    (Xbox One) Bugs in SAO Fatal Bullet

    Hey Lara,

    I'm sorry to hear about these bugs being experienced for SAO Fatal Bullet. I know they can be frustrating.

    Game progress and saves are unique to the individual accounts and don't crossover or share progress. What one account does stays on that account and doesn't apply to any other account on the Xbox.

    To resolve the bugs, it's a good idea to start of with a complete
    power cycle.
    Hold down the power button on your Xbox for about 10 seconds, once it shuts off, unplug the power cord from the Xbox and the wall socket for about 5 mins. Turn it back on and try the game again.

    If the bugs are still there, I would recommend to then re-install the game at that point.

    Try that out and let us know the results!
  10. XBF Javier R Win User

    (Xbox One) Bugs in SAO Fatal Bullet

    Hello Lara,

    Our understanding here is that the game Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet began to experience errors after an update.

    While some updates may cause such experiences, we cannot be sure that this is the cause. After thorough troubleshooting attempts, our suggestion is to reach out to the
    Dimps Website where this information may be submitted directly to the developer.

    Try this out and let us know how it goes.

    Best wishes!
  11. LaraMagicorld Win User

    (Xbox One) Bugs in SAO Fatal Bullet

    No, sorry, it didnt work... If I have to guess, I would say this problem began after the last update of the game. Could that be the origin of the bugs?
  12. XBF Nestor S Win User

    (Xbox One) Bugs in SAO Fatal Bullet

    Hey Lara thanks for keeping in touch with us!

    If the steps listed by XBF Diego M didn't resolve the issue it could be originating in the game file. We suggest clearing the game cache:

    How to clear Game Cache on the Xbox One:

    Settings

    System

    Storage

    Clear Local Saved Games

    Yes and Restart

    IF THE CONSOLE IS CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET no progress or purchase data will be lost, what we accomplish by doing these steps would be to resync the profile to the cloud getting rid of any corruption as a byproduct.

    If the issue persists then the problem might be on the actual OS of the console so we would suggest a
    Soft Factory Reset
    (while keeping games and apps) IF AND ONLY IF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA IS MET:



    • There is a stable network connection.
    • The information for all profiles is known (email and passwords)

    Once the setup is complete it will ask if we want to keep settings or manual setup lets do manual setup. Give it a shot and let us know of any changes!
  13. LaraMagicorld Win User

    (Xbox One) Bugs in SAO Fatal Bullet

    Well... Those didnt work... Bugs still there
Thema:

(Xbox One) Bugs in SAO Fatal Bullet

Loading...
  1. (Xbox One) Bugs in SAO Fatal Bullet - Similar Threads - Bugs SAO Fatal

  2. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  3. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  4. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  5. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  6. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  7. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  8. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  9. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...
  10. Sao fatal bullet: Kirito mode bug

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sao fatal bullet: Kirito mode bug: I've just started the first preliminary quest but I cant progress any further. After I defeat my opponent nothing happens, it just leaves me in the arena area with nothing to do. I logged out...