Xbox One Bug

Discus and support Xbox One Bug in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi friends! My Xbox one don`t give me signal on 1080p and 720p . So I have to play on 640x480p . Please help me guys!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AgustinRodriguez7, Jun 13, 2020.

  1. Xbox One Bug


    Hi friends! My Xbox one don`t give me signal on 1080p and 720p .

    So I have to play on 640x480p . Please help me guys!

    :)
     
    AgustinRodriguez7, Jun 13, 2020
    #1
  2. Zesty Hamburger Win User

    Can't take map down from item holder.

  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

    Why my xbox one controller suffer from a weird bug that spamming down the left stick and random move the right stick?

    I have another xbox one controller because my other xbox one controllers left stick keep spam down and my right stick start to move random. Before getting a new xbox one controller, I use this cheap xbox one controller for months without it showing
    sign of the weird bug, the glitche that it toying with the left stick and right stick. Then after this weird bug. thing messing around those sticks I got me another cheap xbox one controller. I been using it for months without a problem. Then there that weird
    disease bug messing around the left stick and right stick. I went back to use the old xbox one controller that catch the weird bug but it seem to recover from this weird bug? The old xbox one controller return back to normal. Then I been using it for months
    without a problem. But then the weird bug return back to the old xbox one controller. And all what is doing is messing with the left stick and right stick. I don't want to buy a another cheap xbox one controller. I don't want to remove the xbox one controllers
    outside layer to remove the part in the left stick and right stick that allow me to click. Because that does not get rid of the weird bug. How did my old xbox one controller is cure from this weird bug? Why the weird bug return back to my old xbox one controller?
    I don't want to keep buying xbox one controller. I want to clean it from this weird bug without open it. I think the old xbox one controller is trying to fix itself to return to normal.
    Have you checked for a controller update
  4. Blackout18 Win User

    Why my xbox one controller suffer from a weird bug that spamming down the left stick and random move the right stick?

    I have another xbox one controller because my other xbox one controllers left stick keep spam down and my right stick start to move random. Before getting a new xbox one controller, I use this cheap xbox one controller for months without it showing
    sign of the weird bug, the glitche that it toying with the left stick and right stick. Then after this weird bug. thing messing around those sticks I got me another cheap xbox one controller. I been using it for months without a problem. Then there that weird
    disease bug messing around the left stick and right stick. I went back to use the old xbox one controller that catch the weird bug but it seem to recover from this weird bug? The old xbox one controller return back to normal. Then I been using it for months
    without a problem. But then the weird bug return back to the old xbox one controller. And all what is doing is messing with the left stick and right stick. I don't want to buy a another cheap xbox one controller. I don't want to remove the xbox one controllers
    outside layer to remove the part in the left stick and right stick that allow me to click. Because that does not get rid of the weird bug. How did my old xbox one controller is cure from this weird bug? Why the weird bug return back to my old xbox one controller?
    I don't want to keep buying xbox one controller. I want to clean it from this weird bug without open it. I think the old xbox one controller is trying to fix itself to return to normal.
    Have you checked for a controller update

    It did not show a update for my xbox one controller.
  5. BizarroMantis Win User
  6. ElectroFlying Win User

    Xbox One bug

    I have had my net connection go completely down for hours, but even with the X1 offline, it never once signed me out from my profile. All that happened was home being the only tab available.
Thema:

Xbox One Bug

Loading...
  1. Xbox One Bug - Similar Threads - Bug

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  4. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  5. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  6. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  9. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  10. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...