Xbox One (breaking down?)

Discus and support Xbox One (breaking down?) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, recently my xbox one has been having many issues. When you power it on, it take 20+ minutes to load past the green xbox screen. After you load... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Moods709, Jun 14, 2019.

1. /u/Moods709
    /u/Moods709 Guest

Hello, recently my xbox one has been having many issues. When you power it on, it take 20+ minutes to load past the green xbox screen. After you load past the screen I cannot sign into my account. I however can sign into other accounts. Also, when I try and load up a game an error screen pops up and says something like: ( Something went wrong This game took too long to load. Try again later. (0x8027025A)

If anyone has anyone knows of a fix or has similar issues or knows where I could find a solution, any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

submitted by /u/Moods709
    [link] [comments]

/u/Moods709, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Dageto Kraft Win User

what is your fav headset or mic

use any since xbox ones break down very easily
  3. WPAK Win User

XBOX ONE X BREAK-DOWN

Hi there,

the best option is to contact Xbox Support to see if they can find out what has happened with the repair, be sure to keep the reference number available.

To contact Xbox Support use the Phone or Microsoft Support Chat option at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. Jav0r Win User

Xbox controllers seem to be made very poorly.

Xbox 360 controllers heavy usage broke down after a while. My xbox one controllers under moderate usage have yet to break down.
  5. Kool-Aid MANđź‘Ť Win User

My Xbox keeps shutting my WiFi down

Xbox One 500gb

Any type of connection breaks or shuts down I tried wired wireless and hotspot it shuts them all down. And for the hotspot it connects but then shuts down my phone couple secs later.
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Quantum Break on Gamepass

If you go to game pass on an xbox one and scroll down to where it says browse by category, quantum break is under action and adventure.
Thema:

1. Xbox One (breaking down?) - Similar Threads - breaking down

2. Minecraft issues & breaks

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft issues & breaks: Hi Microsoft team, In minecraft 1.20.50, 1.20.60 or up is product some problems in resource and behavior packs, like there was an add-on when I put it in my world and enter the world the game...
  3. How easily does a hdmi Port break on an xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    How easily does a hdmi Port break on an xbox series x: I go to my dads on a Thursday and Sunday and take my xbox series X which obviously has a hdmi port, the port has broke twice over the past 2 years because of this because i forgot to take the hdmi...
  4. Minecraft Bedrocks Breaks audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrocks Breaks audio: So basically when im using discord and Mincraft bedrock on my computer, it breaks my audio. I no longer have any kind of audio on minecraft while in a discord call. Ive tried troubleshooting this...
  5. For everyone having issues for discord streaming simple break down

in XboX Insiders
    For everyone having issues for discord streaming simple break down: You can do this on any new gen Xbox. X/S You need to download Xbox insider and apply for it if you haven’t already. After you do that complete the activities in the insider app. It just a short...
  6. XBOX ONE X BREAK-DOWN

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE X BREAK-DOWN: My XBOX ONE X Has failed, after just 3 months Screen death screen: several error code, and impossible to star it again, always an error. In recovering system I have taken it for client...
  7. Prison Break a let down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Prison Break a let down?: How many of you are disappointed with the way they did Prison Break? The first time it was loading I was like "Awww snap it's gonna be like some walking dead cell block to cell block warfare."...
  8. XBOX ONE X BREAK-DOWN

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE X BREAK-DOWN: My XBOX ONE X Has failed, after just 3 months Screen death screen: several error code, and impossible to star it again, always an error. In recovering system I have taken it for client...
  9. Get a break down of your REP, brilliant.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Get a break down of your REP, brilliant.: First time in my life I have been given a perfect rating Woop Woop! fb594568-6be9-48d3-9ea0-7192995e869c
  10. So I am guessing this is a disc tray about to break down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I am guessing this is a disc tray about to break down?: Well it seems ( to me anyway ) that my disc tray on my xbox one is breaking down on this pos of a system. When I put a game in after hours of the system turned off and unplugged from the power out...