Xbox One BrazilNow App Not Displaying Correct Teams

Discus and support Xbox One BrazilNow App Not Displaying Correct Teams in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, just thought someone should know that, in the BrazilNow app on Xbox One, Spain, Switzerland and United States aren't options to choose as "My... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gl00bies, Jun 13, 2014.

  1. gl00bies
    gl00bies Guest

    Xbox One BrazilNow App Not Displaying Correct Teams


    :)
     
    gl00bies, Jun 13, 2014
    #1
  2. gl00bies
    gl00bies Guest
    Xbox One Brazil Now App Not Displaying Correct Teams

     
    gl00bies, Jun 13, 2014
    #2
  3. gl00bies
    gl00bies Guest
    Xbox One Brazil Now App Not Displaying Correct Teams

    This appears to have been fixed.
     
    gl00bies, Jun 13, 2014
    #3
  4. gl00bies
    gl00bies Guest

    Xbox One BrazilNow App Not Displaying Correct Teams

    This appears to have been fixed.
     
    gl00bies, Jun 13, 2014
    #4
  5. gl00bies Win User

    Xbox One BrazilNow App Not Displaying Correct Teams

    This appears to have been fixed.
  6. gl00bies Win User

    Xbox One Brazil Now App Not Displaying Correct Teams

    This appears to have been fixed.
  7. Hummel BEE Win User

    OneGuide in Germany, but VODAFONE TV is missing?

    It is more than useless then, occupied storage.

    Yesterday I send the Program Manager, Xbox One TV team, official staff member Studbucket33 a message with the link to this thread, also I took a "Xbox Support Forums Experience Survey" and let them know how things went... nowhere!

    It's perfect Timing with the football world cup, the nice new BrazilNow App that crashed 4 times yesterday and the nonfunctional OneGuide.. I LOVE MY XBOX1 ?ironie? YEAH

    After more than a week... do I make too great demands?
  8. LegoNinja187 Win User

    Why does streaming from my Xbox One X to my Windows 10 PC kill download speeds on the Xbox?

    There could be a bug in the Xbox software, or the Google Wifi app, or the app just isn't displaying the correct information. It could also just be that the Xbox can't handle any more than 1 Mbps while streaming to the app.
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    One S 4k Gaming

    Your information is not correct. Actually when you set the xbox one S console resolution to 4K UHD, everything on the console—Home, games, and apps—will display at 4K. 4K content is displayed in its native 4K resolution, and other content (like 1080p content)
    is upscaled to 4K.

    For more info:
    support.xbox.com/.../4k-on-xbox-one-s
Thema:

Xbox One BrazilNow App Not Displaying Correct Teams

Loading...
  1. Xbox One BrazilNow App Not Displaying Correct Teams - Similar Threads - BrazilNow App Displaying

  2. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  3. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  7. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  8. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  9. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  10. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...