Xbox one booting up,and taking long time to restart,then black screen.

Discus and support Xbox one booting up,and taking long time to restart,then black screen. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So,i turn on my xbox. and i go to my settings and i need to change my mac adress so i restart my console and then now its black,and wont turn own..... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SomeRanDO, May 28, 2021.

1. SomeRanDO
    SomeRanDO Guest

So,i turn on my xbox. and i go to my settings and i need to change my mac adress so i restart my console and then now its black,and wont turn own..

:)

SomeRanDO, May 28, 2021
  2. SomeRanDO Win User

3. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

4. Bazajaytee Win User

Another family in the "brand new Xbox One that doesn't work out of the box" camp

How long did you leave it for?

During a cold boot it will show the logo then black screen for up to a minute before the green boot screen shows up.
  5. Bazajaytee Win User

Xbox one update?

Are you sure it is an update?

The green screen with the progress dots is typical boot up sequence for an Xbox One that has been powered down rather than put into standby.

An update is usually a black screen with a progress bar that fills up.

Regarding what you are seeing, it is also part of boot up but it shouldn't stay on that screen for as long as you are seeing.

Try the following:

Power on the Xbox One

Eject any disc in the drive (if there isn't one then that is fine)

Power off the Xbox One (press and hold the Xbox button on the front of the console until it powers off)

Power off your modem/router for 30 seconds and plug them back in

When they are back up to speed, turn on your console again

Let the console run through it's boot up sequence. It should come back as normal but it can take a few minutes to load up to the Dashboard from a cold restart.
  6. JacobKimbel Win User

Xbox troubleshooting

Xbox one series s, it is not part of the insider program, the screen reads: preparing console, it loads up to 61% and freezes on 61%. No other devices. And my xbox was taking basically 12 years to boot up this morning and so I did a power reset and that didn't work and a couple times the green xbox one screen would pop up and 5 minutes later disappear to a black screen.
Thema:

1. Xbox one booting up,and taking long time to restart,then black screen. - Similar Threads - booting taking long

2. xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens: Hello microsoft i have a problem with my xbox it's really frustating because i only have mine for a few months i always trusted xbox and now this happens on a brand new console that i paid a lot...
  3. Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.: I have everything updated, i uninstalled everything and reinstalled it twice. I'm trying to play death loop o my pc. But all my games on the xbox app dont work. I have been at this for hours. Why...
  4. I got booted off, Ddosed

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got booted off, Ddosed: Hi so basically someone got my IP and they said that they would boot me off or ddos me or whatever My connection started lagging, my router was being offline all kind of stuff but now that...
  5. Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting

in XBoX on Windows
    Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting: My dell computer while its booting up loops through blue red green white and black and it wont stop i need help. 74318dbb-6647-4220-827a-50d78e8cd7ea
  6. HoloLense2 stuck on windows loading screen and not booting.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HoloLense2 stuck on windows loading screen and not booting.: My hololense 2 is stuck on windows loading screen, it stays there for a few minutes and then crashes. It does not detect my fingers and/or hands. I have tried to hard reset it. Need help...
  7. Every time i open BTD6 it just crashes and secure boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time i open BTD6 it just crashes and secure boot: Every time i open BTD6 it just crashes immediately i don't know what it is, i bought the game from Microsoft store and i tried reinstalling it, I updated everything {so all my laptops drivers and...
  8. Console not connecting to network on boot

in XboX Insiders
    Console not connecting to network on boot: Is it just me that is still getting this issue? It's gotten progressively worse the last week to the point that every time I am now having to restart at least 3/4 times I turn the Xbox on in order...
  9. Xbox takes a long time to boot, only booting to blank screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox takes a long time to boot, only booting to blank screen.: Yesterday, my Xbox One S wasn't able to launch any games, so I reset the console. Then, it spent over ten minutes trying to sign into my account, so I tried Power Cycling. Now, the console takes...
  10. GUI freezes and Games take a lot of more time to boot

in XboX Insiders
    GUI freezes and Games take a lot of more time to boot: OS (2008.200629-0000), last Skip Ahead update, 1st of July submitted by /u/__agony__ [link] [comments]