Xbox one Bluetooth not recognizing and connecting to controller or headset

Discus and support Xbox one Bluetooth not recognizing and connecting to controller or headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have an original xbox one that has lasted me and been good since I bought it. Now though the Bluetooth on it seems to not connect to anything.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jim E1, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Jim E1
    Jim E1 Guest

Hello, I have an original xbox one that has lasted me and been good since I bought it. Now though the Bluetooth on it seems to not connect to anything. First my headset stopped connecting then my controller. I even got another headset and it would not connect to the xbox. I unplugged the xbox for 20 seconds, I updated my controller when it was connected via cord, and I restarted my xbox and made sure it has the most recent update . I know the headset and controller are not the problem because both connect to my phones Bluetooth instantly. The only help articles I could find are solutions for the headset or controller having issues but this is clearly the xbox not working. If you could assist me I would appreciate it. Thank you.

:)

Jim E1, Jan 24, 2023
  2. skylaar Win User

Cannot Get My Logitech G935 Headset to Work with my XBox One via the 3.5 mm cable.

I am trying to call which headset it was but for me the headset had to be turned on after plugging it into the controller or else it would not recognize the connection and try to be bluetooth/wireless.
  3. hanerp Win User

Xbox 360 Wireless Headset with Bluetooth® HAS PROBLEMS!

In the instructions to the bluetooth headset it says that it will recognize the headset as an external device and will use slot one but some controllers wont allow the headset to be on the same slot as the controller the red brand controllers do not work
    with the headset
  4. denizdemir2 Win User

Unable to connect Turtle Beach stealth 600 2nd gen to xbox, can anyone please help?

Hi,

I have xbox one s and bluetooth controller. I couldn't manage to pair my bluetooth headset (sony wh-1000xm3) with bluetooth controller. (Since BT devices can not be connected with CONSOLE via bluetooth, I try to connect BT headset with CONTROLLER).

How can I pair BT headset and controller?

Thanks for your reply.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Pad XBOX ONE S Windows 10

Hi Diabelnyy,

Unfortunately it's not possible to connect your headset via Bluetooth, unless your headset or headphones have built in Bluetooth. If the headset's are Bluetooth capable, then you would need to set them up via your PC's Bluetooth settings, but I'm not sure
    if you can have multiple devices connected via Bluetooth at the same time.

You would need to directly connect the headset to your PC via the 3.5 mm audio port. Connecting into the controller will not work unless you are playing on an Xbox One console.

The Xbox wireless controller adapter for PC will not work in trying to connect a headset via Bluetooth.
  6. Theory of Game Win User

Will PS3 Bluetooth Headset work with Xbox One?

The Xbox One console doesn't support Bluetooth. That headset won't work with the Xbox One in any way.

The new Xbox One controllers (the ones that come with the Xbox One S) have Bluetooth, but that's only used to connect the controller to a Windows 10 PC through Bluetooth.
Thema:

1. Xbox one Bluetooth not recognizing and connecting to controller or headset - Similar Threads - Bluetooth recognizing connecting

2. was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...: was playing a game on gaming pc windows 10 and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go down to device says Bluetooth turned off cant seem to find anywhere to turn back...
  3. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  4. I don't have bluetooth on my computer!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't have bluetooth on my computer!: I recently got a new computer/tower pc and it doesn't have any bluetooth options. So all my 400 dollars wireless gear from my last pc is now useless. Otherwise, I have to get this wireless...
  5. My ds4 does not work with bluetooth, but works wired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My ds4 does not work with bluetooth, but works wired...: idk how this happened. it just happened out of nowhere. i have to use ds4windows to make it work wirelessly. 8fc8429a-e1fd-418e-81f8-ec25088ac1d3
  6. Getting the Xbox One Chatpad to work wirelessly via Bluetooth on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting the Xbox One Chatpad to work wirelessly via Bluetooth on Windows 10: I am wondering if it is possible to get the Xbox One Chatpad to work wirelessly via Bluetooth. When I connect the controller it never works unless I plug it in. Not only that but when I try to...
  7. My xbox one controller is no longer connecting through bluetooth to my windows 10 computer

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one controller is no longer connecting through bluetooth to my windows 10 computer: I have recently paired my xbox one controller to my computer and it no longer connects to the computer. I have restarted both the computer and the controller multiple times as well as turning the...
  8. Windows 11 Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller recognized only as a normal controller via bluetooth

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 11 Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller recognized only as a normal controller via bluetooth: Split from this thread. Seems like I have a similar issue with a normal Series X controller but I'm not sure entirely : Recently an update caused the share button to stop working on Windows...
  9. Windows 11 Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller recognized only as a normal controller via bluetooth

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 11 Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller recognized only as a normal controller via bluetooth: Out of the box I connected my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller via Bluetooth to my Windows 11 PC. It was detected as an elite controller. During gameplay I found that some button combinations would...
  10. Why won't the Xbox app on Android recognize Bluetooth headphones as a microphone?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't the Xbox app on Android recognize Bluetooth headphones as a microphone?: I've seen this posted multiple times, with no valid solutions. Reinstalling the app doesn't help, clearing cache doesn't help. Reconnecting the Bluetooth doesn't help. I don't know if an update...