Xbox one Bluetooth not recognizing and connecting to controller or headset

Discus and support Xbox one Bluetooth not recognizing and connecting to controller or headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have an original xbox one that has lasted me and been good since I bought it. Now though the Bluetooth on it seems to not connect to anything.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jim E1, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Jim E1
    Jim E1 Guest

Hello, I have an original xbox one that has lasted me and been good since I bought it. Now though the Bluetooth on it seems to not connect to anything. First my headset stopped connecting then my controller. I even got another headset and it would not connect to the xbox. I unplugged the xbox for 20 seconds, I updated my controller when it was connected via cord, and I restarted my xbox and made sure it has the most recent update . I know the headset and controller are not the problem because both connect to my phones Bluetooth instantly. The only help articles I could find are solutions for the headset or controller having issues but this is clearly the xbox not working. If you could assist me I would appreciate it. Thank you.

:)

Jim E1, Jan 24, 2023
  2. skylaar Win User

Cannot Get My Logitech G935 Headset to Work with my XBox One via the 3.5 mm cable.

I am trying to call which headset it was but for me the headset had to be turned on after plugging it into the controller or else it would not recognize the connection and try to be bluetooth/wireless.
  3. hanerp Win User

Xbox 360 Wireless Headset with Bluetooth® HAS PROBLEMS!

In the instructions to the bluetooth headset it says that it will recognize the headset as an external device and will use slot one but some controllers wont allow the headset to be on the same slot as the controller the red brand controllers do not work
    with the headset
  4. denizdemir2 Win User

Unable to connect Turtle Beach stealth 600 2nd gen to xbox, can anyone please help?

Hi,

I have xbox one s and bluetooth controller. I couldn't manage to pair my bluetooth headset (sony wh-1000xm3) with bluetooth controller. (Since BT devices can not be connected with CONSOLE via bluetooth, I try to connect BT headset with CONTROLLER).

How can I pair BT headset and controller?

Thanks for your reply.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Pad XBOX ONE S Windows 10

Hi Diabelnyy,

Unfortunately it's not possible to connect your headset via Bluetooth, unless your headset or headphones have built in Bluetooth. If the headset's are Bluetooth capable, then you would need to set them up via your PC's Bluetooth settings, but I'm not sure
    if you can have multiple devices connected via Bluetooth at the same time.

You would need to directly connect the headset to your PC via the 3.5 mm audio port. Connecting into the controller will not work unless you are playing on an Xbox One console.

The Xbox wireless controller adapter for PC will not work in trying to connect a headset via Bluetooth.
  6. Theory of Game Win User

Will PS3 Bluetooth Headset work with Xbox One?

The Xbox One console doesn't support Bluetooth. That headset won't work with the Xbox One in any way.

The new Xbox One controllers (the ones that come with the Xbox One S) have Bluetooth, but that's only used to connect the controller to a Windows 10 PC through Bluetooth.
Thema:

1. Xbox one Bluetooth not recognizing and connecting to controller or headset - Similar Threads - Bluetooth recognizing connecting

2. Paired PS4 controller with laptop by Bluetooth, but Xbox App won't recognize it for xCloud...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Paired PS4 controller with laptop by Bluetooth, but Xbox App won't recognize it for xCloud...: Hi! Trying to play xCloud gaming on my laptop with Ultimate Game Pass. The Xbox App won't recognize my Dualshock 4 controller. When I click on the thing that says no controller is connected, I...
  3. Xbox One (S) controller no longer recognized in most games, wether in Bluetooth, USB or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One (S) controller no longer recognized in most games, wether in Bluetooth, USB or...: Hi, Since a few months, on Win10, none of my Xbox One S controllers are recognized in most games. The controller is perfectly working in Windows 10 UI, I can open and browse the Xbox Game Bar,...
  4. XBOX controller not recognized by any games when connected to a Win10 PC via Bluetooth

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX controller not recognized by any games when connected to a Win10 PC via Bluetooth: I had previously connected a XBOX controller to my PC via Bluetooth and was able to play any game (installed XBOX games, XBOX Cloud or Steam) without issue. I recently connected the same...
  5. Xbox One Controller is connectet to PC via bluetooth but not recognized

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller is connectet to PC via bluetooth but not recognized: Hi, As I recently re connected my Xbox One Controller to my PC via bluetooth it stopped working and the Xbox app won't recognise it as an input device. (It was working for me before) [img]...
  6. Wireless Controller for XBOX one in Bluetooth recognized as "6 axis 16 button gamepad with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wireless Controller for XBOX one in Bluetooth recognized as "6 axis 16 button gamepad with...: Hello, After reading a lot of potst about the same Problem happening on the newer Xbox Series X/S Controller I experience the same Problem with my Wireless Controller for XBOX one. I used the...
  7. Elite Series 2 Controller Connected via Bluetooth Not Recognized on New Xbox PC App

in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 Controller Connected via Bluetooth Not Recognized on New Xbox PC App: I have the new Xbox PC app with the cloud gaming and console streaming. When I connect my Elite Series 2 controller to my PC via Bluetooth the Xbox PC app does not recognize it. I am able to get...
  8. My PC has no issue recognizing my Xbox One controller via bluetooth but it doesn't work on...

in XBoX on Windows
    My PC has no issue recognizing my Xbox One controller via bluetooth but it doesn't work on...: Before you ask, its the more recent model of the controller that includes the 3.5mm headphone jack. I can press the xbox home button on the controller and it will make the Xbox interface on my PC...
  9. Xbox Series X/S Controller in Bluetooth recognized as "6 axis 16 button gamepad with hat...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X/S Controller in Bluetooth recognized as "6 axis 16 button gamepad with hat...: I've had this controller since it came out, and the issue has persisted in all those months since then. As described in the title, the controller, when in bluetooth, is not recognized as an xbox...
  10. Xbox One Controller recognized when connected by USB, but not by Bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller recognized when connected by USB, but not by Bluetooth: I just bought a brand new Xbox One Controller for playing games on my Windows 10 computer. If I connect it to the computer using a USB cable, then it works fine. I am able to play games, and I...