Xbox one Bluetooth headset with a bluetooth transmitter?

Discus and support Xbox one Bluetooth headset with a bluetooth transmitter? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was wondering if anyone knows if a bluetooth transmitter like this one :... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bullrush2012, Jan 6, 2016.

1. bullrush2012
    bullrush2012 Guest

I was wondering if anyone knows if a bluetooth transmitter like this one :

http://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Tra...2131642&sr=8-3&keywords=bluetooth+transmitter

would work to transmit audio from the headset jack on the controller to pair of bluetooth headphones with a mic. I really hate that theres no way to get a truly wireless headset. If anyone has any info on this it would be much appreciated before I waste
    my money. Thanks!!!

Also, I know that the audio cord on there adapter only has two lines on it instead of 3 like the pictures on the official xbox headset page. There are other transmitters that let you use any audio cable so that shouldn't be a problem.

:)

bullrush2012, Jan 6, 2016
  2. ChevyTorresi
    ChevyTorresi Guest
    como conectar un auricular con bluetooth para la consola xbox one s? How to connect a Bluetooth headset to the Xbox One s console?

Hola, la Xbox one "s" ya tiene bluetooth, asi mismo no se puede sincronizar un auricular con bluetooth al mando ?

-[Translation - Hello, the Xbox one "s " has Bluetooth, so you can not synchronize a headset with Bluetooth in command?]

ChevyTorresi, Jan 6, 2016
  3. Xbox 360 wireless headset with Bluetooth connectivity to my Laptop

Here is a full explaination of how to connect your Xbox 360 Wireless Bluetooth Headset to any other bluetooth device along with any troubleshooting problems you might find! Hope it helps!

support.xbox.com/.../use-bluetooth-wireless-headset

QuietLittleLiz, Jan 6, 2016
  4. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest

You can buy a totally wireless headset for the xbox one (or that is how they are adverised), however I don't like the company so I am not going to advertise them but its not hard to find them on google.

No idea about the bluetooth thingy sorry.

EnenDaveyBoy, Jan 6, 2016
  5. bullrush2012
    bullrush2012 Guest
    I guess by researching more I answered my own Question. The bluetooth transmitter would Transmit but wouldn't receive (stupid me for not thinking of this before) so therefore it wouldn't work for chatting which is what I was aiming to do. I know there are
    wireless headsets but they can't chat wirelessly which is so dumb. Feels like a big oversight to me. Should have been fairly easy to implement bluetooth chat seeing as everyone has a bluetooth headset nowadays.

bullrush2012, Jan 6, 2016
  6. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    I think they swapped from Bluetooth to Wi Fi for chat for the one, my Bluetooth wireless Turtle Beaches (A company I highly recommend) have been redundant for chat since the One was released.

John Dowding, Jan 6, 2016
  7. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    The brand that Genchy mentioned and don't support there buyers outside the USA, have the stealth 500x, they are completely wireless

EnenDaveyBoy, Jan 7, 2016
  8. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest

Well they supported me well enough when my cable broke on an earlier set, I emailed them and they couldn't have been more helpful, and sent me replacement controller to headset cable totally free of charge.

John Dowding, Jan 7, 2016
  9. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    ask for the Turtle beach xbox adaptor, that will allow you to use old TB headsets on the xbox one, and with that give them bass and treble.

By current xbox branded stereo headset (£35) has better sound quality than by TB XP400 (£100), the only this which is needed is the turtle beach adapter.

Is it capatable yes, is it the same quality it should be no, TB knew about it but certainly didn't advertise the no bass and triple issue while selling TB headsets in xbox chat adapter days and before.

Only available in the US separately.

EnenDaveyBoy, Jan 7, 2016
  10. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    I can only speak as I find, and my experience with them has been very good, owned three variations of there headsets and had no issues with the product or he company.

John Dowding, Jan 7, 2016
  11. My friend and I have been bothered by the same thing since the Xbox One came out, so we decided to look into doing it ourselves. We've got a working prototype and we need to get it officially licensed by Microsoft, but if we can get that done then we'll
    have one of those for you! Our website is torogaming.com, and we're under the same name on Facebook. If you're interested, sign up for updates and we'll let you know how things are going!

MonsterCookiez, Mar 2, 2016
  12. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    Afterglow ag 9 beat you to it, they are amazing and cheap, but good luck

EnenDaveyBoy, Oct 31, 2018
  13. StuartATrueRed Win User

Blue Tooth Transmitter For Xbox One "Controller" For Chat Only??

The Xbox One does not support Bluetooth. That includes Bluetooth transmitters as well. The only way is to use a gaming headset, which would give you voice and game sounds. Which you have already said it's not what you want.
  14. xBrain91x Win User

Wireless headset

if this is a Bluetooth Headset you could try a Bluetooth transmitter that sends BOTH ways. You would have to plugin the transmitter into an Xbox controller that have a headphone jack. do not use one that only transmits audio in one direction. i have used
    that in another setup.

Anyway, I strongly recommend using an official wireless headset that is compatible. trust me, improvising on this topic will make your experience worse ;)
  15. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

The brand that Genchy mentioned and don't support there buyers outside the USA, have the stealth 500x, they are completely wireless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYdqa1PsACU
  16. John Dowding Win User

Well they supported me well enough when my cable broke on an earlier set, I emailed them and they couldn't have been more helpful, and sent me replacement controller to headset cable totally free of charge.
  17. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Afterglow ag 9 beat you to it, they are amazing and cheap, but good luck
Thema:

1. Xbox one Bluetooth headset with a bluetooth transmitter? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headset bluetooth

2. No one can hear me through my Bluetooth headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    No one can hear me through my Bluetooth headset: I've tried everything talked to everyone used different Bluetooth headsets and no one still can't hear me I really need help with this. 7c45bfd8-470a-4ab0-9b53-268f688f0a0c
  3. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...
  4. Bluetooth Headset issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bluetooth Headset issue: So with my Bluetooth headset it will randomly stop working for chat everything else is fine, I can see people are talking in game or party but I can't hear them and they can't hear me and when I...
  5. Xbox wireless headset connected to PC. Bad quality. Windows 11, Bluetooth. PC see headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset connected to PC. Bad quality. Windows 11, Bluetooth. PC see headset...: Xbox wireless headset connected to PC. Bad quality. Windows 11, Bluetooth. PC see headset as a speakers. 1c419c0d-b302-4323-b1d5-10dbd1331eae
  6. Choppy Chat while using Xbox Wireless Headset and Xbox Controller via bluetooth on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Choppy Chat while using Xbox Wireless Headset and Xbox Controller via bluetooth on PC: I use a new Xbox Wireless Headset and a elite 2 controller connected via Bluetooth 5.2. While using the controller my chat is choppy. My chat Partner doesn't understand a word I am saying. But the...
  7. Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Turtle Beach, Stealth 700 Gen 2 Xbox Bluetooth. (Headset Unresponsive, LED/Headset Don't...: I got gifted this product as my Christmas present back in 2021 December 25th from an old step relative I do not know anymore. Since using it I have had this issue many times but I have found ways...
  8. Keyscaper bluetooth gaming headset

in XBoX on Windows
    Keyscaper bluetooth gaming headset: How do I pair my keyscaper bluetooth gaming headset with my Xbox series X? I'm new to this so please be very descriptive aabb332e-ed65-49a2-a331-8d0b996d4ab0
  9. When my headset is plugged into my controller over Bluetooth it does not work. It works...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When my headset is plugged into my controller over Bluetooth it does not work. It works...: I have updated the controller’s firmware and have used 2 different headsets with this same problem. Thx in advance for any help or ideas. c0d340b6-5047-450c-b9e4-f706899d4489
  10. I need a Bluetooth adapter for headset and microphone on Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a Bluetooth adapter for headset and microphone on Xbox: I have a 75% hear loss in my left ear and I can not use a regular headset. The bones in my ears work but the drum is deformed. I have discovered conduction headsets that send sound through my...