Xbox one: block Halo again for my Kid

Discus and support Xbox one: block Halo again for my Kid in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, The game Halo always requested my explicit approval every time my son wanted to play. It also gave me an option to allow it forever (not request... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Juanito DV, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Juanito DV
    Juanito DV Guest

Hi,

The game Halo always requested my explicit approval every time my son wanted to play. It also gave me an option to allow it forever (not request approval every time). I accepted that, so that my kid can play Halo as much as he wants.

Now I want to block it again, but did not find in the options for Family. Really, I looked for everything, and found no option to block/allow specific games. My son is in the "Child" security category.

Any clue?

Thanks a lot

João.

:)

Juanito DV, Dec 23, 2015
  2. Blocking netflix

I have a family xbox live membership, when my kids go to their other families house they don't have xbox live, but are able to log in and play live there too, but when at my house their other parents log in to xbox live using one of my kids accounts and
    watch netflix which blocks my kids from being able to log in and play at my house on my paid live account. Is there a way to block netflix when using my kids log in info?

sinistersnake81, Dec 24, 2015
  3. PunchedGnu9
    PunchedGnu9 Guest
    Need help blocking a game

I need to block fortnite on my Xbox one. I purchased Xbox live gold and my kids are playing fortnite like they get paid to do it. I have not set up child accounts for them and don't care to. I want to block the game completely. Can someone please tell me
    how to do it??

Thanks.

PunchedGnu9, Dec 24, 2015
  4. Xbox one: block Halo again for my Kid

Theory of Game, Dec 24, 2015
  5. I don't know if this is new since the last post, but you can view and remove content exceptions from your account via the browser at
    account.xbox.com/.../ContentAccess

Childe Roland 0, Feb 15, 2016
  6. Is it possible to play halo master chief collection with my children and their own controllers on campaign mode on my Xbox one?? It keeps saying that we have to pick a different live account and turn off family something. The only two accounts we have are
    adult accounts. Not sure how to fix this. We don't wanna play online with others right now so we don't have a gold membership. Please help!!

TumidShip509656, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Childe Roland 0 Win User

8. TumidShip509656 Win User

Is it possible to play halo master chief collection with my children and their own controllers on campaign mode on my Xbox one?? It keeps saying that we have to pick a different live account and turn off family something. The only two accounts we have are
    adult accounts. Not sure how to fix this. We don't wanna play online with others right now so we don't have a gold membership. Please help!!
  9. Theory of Game Win User

10. MaximumScorpion Win User

Hello. I was suspended for a day last Friday and my suspension ended Sunday. Now today is Tuesday and I haven't played one game today and I got 4 notifications from xbox saying I was suspended again. There a little kid who blocked and reported to xbox
    and I also think he is spamming the report button to get suspended again and which he did. Kids his age shouldn't use a console.
  11. SpicyDonut Win User

Fix the Parental Controls on Advertising

Do not remove Xbox Live, as that is the only way to block the advertisements (but ONLY on the Xbox Live accounts). I was able to block mature ads my account, but not on my kids because they don't have Xbox Live.

If your kids have Xbox Live you can change the advertisements to 'Family' in the Privacy menu.
Thema:

1. Xbox one: block Halo again for my Kid - Similar Threads - block Halo again

2. Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?: I'm receiving this same error code as well and it's for new friends not old ones. They are able to add me but I can't add them back. I have already reset my modem and Xbox to make sure it wasn't a...
  3. Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...: Console serial number 090189223117 cc7b311d-94ae-4693-8739-bf4e1a02fcd5
  4. Ip blocked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ip blocked: I haven't been on my xbox in a couple of months. I got a new hub 5 from virgin media and it won't connect to the network. After phoning isp they said I have a block on my ip address how do I fix...
  5. Blocking a Xbox Friend’s chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Blocking a Xbox Friend’s chat: Hello, I run a YouTube channel and have been asked if I could be added as an Xbox Friend, however, due to personal privacy reasons, I’d like to know if there is a way to block chat whilst keeping...
  6. Block list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Block list: Hello guys, I just wanted to see the list of people that I blocked in my Xbox account, but the problem is that I do not have an Xbox, only the application, and I searched for the one I blocked and...
  7. Console blocking xbox appeal 0x80a40020

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console blocking xbox appeal 0x80a40020: ERROR 0x80a40020 Why is the Xbox console banned? There are rules that contradict themselves. What does it mean not to buy in other regions? where can I buy if my region is not available on Xbox?...
  8. Can underage players be blocked from each other permanently?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can underage players be blocked from each other permanently?: I'm a vice principal of a small school for students with behavioral needs. Recently a group of students has begun playing games online together and are using the chat and ability to talk to each...
  9. How to block someone from using my Xbox account even on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to block someone from using my Xbox account even on cloud gaming: So I recently borrowed a friend my Xbox account so that he can play games on Xbox cloud gaming since he doesn't own one and I play on my console We play on a daily basis and it's been frustrating...
  10. Microsoft account blocked only on Halo infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account blocked only on Halo infinite: Microsoft account blocked only on Halo infinite, launched through steam but it still asks for a microsoft account. I Emptied the cache in the appdata folder, changed my password, i've been looking...