: Xbox one black screen on Samsung TV

Discus and support : Xbox one black screen on Samsung TV in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox one black screen on Samsung TV Hello, This morning ive tried to load up my xbox on my Samsung TV and im getting a black screen. Its been... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by Dealsdealsdeals, Apr 25, 2021.

1. : Xbox one black screen on Samsung TV

Hello,

This morning ive tried to load up my xbox on my Samsung TV and im getting a black screen. Its been working fine on the TV since weve had it for over a year. The TV recognises the XBox and moves to the source, but then screen just goes black and doesnt even load the green intro screen. Ive put the hdmi cable in the right port on the xbox (to TV), tried the 3 different ports in the tv, tried 3 HDMI cables and hard reset of the xbox numerous times.

I have a smaller, older samsung tv which i have tried the xbox on and it loads up with no problems - what is the reason for it working fine on the older samsung but not the new one? Xbox doesnt need a service if it is loading up on another TV...

:)

Dealsdealsdeals, Apr 25, 2021
  2. Zered75001 Win User

Momentary Black Screen While Gaming

Hello,

I've got the same "2 sec black screen" on my TV (a 4 years old Philips LCD screen). I've tried on another TV (a new LG) and I don't have it anymore.

Same thing for a friend : problem with a Samsung TV, but on a LG one, no more black screen anymore.

It looks like it's a bad compatibility between specific TV and Xbox One.

@Duck, did you mean "color by pixel" option ?
  3. xX JiGgIlO Xx Win User

sudden black screen during gameplay

Change your tvs lads! I was playing on a sony Bravia and the exact same thing happened... Changed to a samsung and it worked... No more 1-2 second black screen... Something's wrong with certain tvs not being able to handle the capacity of the xbox one!
  4. Robert Walters Win User

Xbox one tv doesn't power on with start up

No... Has nothing to do with the black screen issue.... The xb will not turn on samsung tv's since the recent update. It's also doing this to those with samsung sound bars ... My xb is fine, I just have to use the tv's remote control to turn the tv on rather
    than the xb doing it
  5. adamhj780 Win User

My Xbox one s device control not working

I tv off then xbox one is on then tv not on stay black screen
  6. Carhartt317 Win User

Occasional blank screen while playing on xbox one s

Hi I'm a little late to this. I have a newer Samsung SUHD 65in 4k TV that I just purchased last year. I have this same issue with my Xbox One S. When I put my xbox one S into 4k settings my tv goes black every so often as well. I have noticed if i unplug
    the hdmi cable and plug it back in. The screen will sometimes rapidly flash to black over and over every 2 seconds. I then restarted my xbox one s and it went away. However my tv still flashes to black on 4k settings but currently it does it every 30 mins
    or so, very annoying. So it is not a tv issue it seems like its an Xbox one s communication issue with the tv.

So is there any xbox updates on this?
Thema:

1. : Xbox one black screen on Samsung TV - Similar Threads - black screen Samsung

2. My XBOX ONE Has a black screen of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX ONE Has a black screen of death: I recently bought this xbox knowing it was messed up, knowing the issue and knowing the usual fix. However, i tried fixing it and its no longer working. is there a new fix for this? (i power on...
  3. My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is black and i cannot play any games all it says is welcome and then it goes...: I cannot play any games cus my xbox goes fullly black after starting it it is ig called the screen of death or sum all it says is welcome then goes dim. Help. 112872b3-9401-437b-bc00-910087e4b0bd
  4. why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?: Hello So I've been frustrated for the couple of weeks because I've been trying to fix my gpu from crashing. I've updated the drivers, I've taken out my gpu out of the socket and put it back in,...
  5. Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar doesn’t record full screen video. There is black bars all around the gameplay...: I'm using Xbox APP from my Laptop to remoe play from my Xbox Series X console. I make gameplay videos. After recording Hundred videos, I've noticed none of my videos are full screen. All videos...
  6. Xbox black screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox black screen.: I've seen plenty of other stories from people about xbox black screens. But none quite like my situation. My xbox one glitched for several minutes during a game update. Most of the functions still...
  7. Black screen of death on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black screen of death on Xbox one: Hi I have now came across the black screen of death on my Xbox one, have tried power off and on suggestions, switched to a new HDMI cable, have now even had the HDMI port with a physical check,...
  8. Intermittent Black Screen for 1-2 seconds with Xbox One and Samsung Q80C

in XboX Insiders
    Intermittent Black Screen for 1-2 seconds with Xbox One and Samsung Q80C: Just purchased the 65 inch Samsung Q80C TV and noticed when using my Xbox one, the screen goes black for 1-2 seconds every 10ish seconds. Note that I have the Xbox one and there is no auto HDR...
  9. Samsung HG40EA790MS: Black Screen for games when I turn on HDMI UHD Color

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: Black Screen for games when I turn on HDMI UHD Color: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: Black Screen for games when I turn on HDMI UHD Color I have a Samsung 4K UHD HDR TV - model number UN49MU7000. When I turn on the HDMI UHD Color for the port my...
  10. intermittent black screen on TV LED SAMSUNG UE48HU7500 4K UHD

in XBoX on Consoles
    intermittent black screen on TV LED SAMSUNG UE48HU7500 4K UHD: Hi, Seems like one more post on this issue but sorry ... having to stop using HDMI , moving to DVI , set up again 1080 and have to use an external audio system is quite annoying ... could it be...