Xbox One Black Screen After Logo On Startup, Startup Troubleshooter Not Working

Discus and support Xbox One Black Screen After Logo On Startup, Startup Troubleshooter Not Working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dusting off my original Xbox One console, and upon startup, the green logo displayed but was brought to a black screen. I was able to access the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Overwatcher9113, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Xbox One Black Screen After Logo On Startup, Startup Troubleshooter Not Working

Dusting off my original Xbox One console, and upon startup, the green logo displayed but was brought to a black screen. I was able to access the shutdown menu from holding the Xbox button on my controller, but standard restarts and unplugging/plugging back in console does not resolve the situation. I attempted a Startup Troubleshooter sequence, however, unplugging the system, holding the Pair and Eject buttons, and turning the console on brought forward no such screen, I was holding both buttons for several minutes and no two "power-up" tones, played. In short, I'm having a Black Screen after logo on startup and I'm unable to bring up the startup troubleshooter either. Some help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

:)

Overwatcher9113, Nov 24, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

what is your Xbox model?
  3. Phoenix_Reins Win User

xbox app still doesent work

Press Windows logo key + I on your keyboard to open Settings. If that doesn't work, select the Start button, then select Settings .
    Select Update & Security > Recovery .
    Open Recovery Settings
    Under Advanced startup, select Restart now.
    After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings > Restart.

Choose an option screen in the Windows Recovery Environment. Select Troubleshoot

Troubleshoot screen in the Windows Recovery Environment. Select Advanced options

Advanced options screen in the Windows Recovery Environment. Select Startup settings

Startup Settings screen in the Windows Recovery Environment. Click restart

After your PC restarts, you'll see a list of options. Select 5 or press F5 for Safe Mode with Networking.

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10
  4. Spidey1976 Win User

Anyone get the 1.4 patch yet?

are you clearing the cache at startup? (hold down LB, RB, and X when the screen goes black and do not let go until the Bethesda logo appears)
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox one original turns on no signal detected

Hi Niteblew,

When you start the Xbox One console after rebooting, you expect to see the green Xbox startup animation screen. During the startup animation, your console runs a full system check on all hardware components, validating the firmware
    and the operating system. This is very similar to the way a PC starts. The startup animation screen can take several minutes before transitioning to the next screen. If the system check fails to run the startup animation three times in a row, the console is
    flagged by the system as “do not run.” This will block the startup animation from running, and in its place you'll see a black screen.

In order to determine your troubleshooting steps, after pressing the Xbox button you'll need to leave your console on this black screen for at least 10 minutes.
    A black screen doesn’t always mean that there’s an error. The system checks described above run in the background and can take several minutes to complete. This may appear to be an error since you'll only see a black screen, but it can be completely normal
    except for the absence of the green startup animation screen. If after 10 minutes the screen remains black, you should attempt an offline system update (OSU).

To use the Offline System Update, you'll need:

• A Windows-based PC with an Internet connection and a USB port.
    • A USB flash drive with a minimum 6 GB of space formatted as NTFS.
    Further instructions on how to complete an OSU and the required files to download can be found

here

If this also fails, then you would need to get a new console. I hope this helps!
  6. MemeMaster_12 Win User

Will my fortnite game file get corrupted if my Xbox shuts down by itself because of inactivity

The power button on my Xbox started flashing when it got to the startup screen after that the screen turned black and it booted up normally
Thema:

1. Xbox One Black Screen After Logo On Startup, Startup Troubleshooter Not Working - Similar Threads - Black Screen Logo

2. Xbox app for my pc will not work. It opens to the black screen with Xbox logo then closes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app for my pc will not work. It opens to the black screen with Xbox logo then closes.: I have tried restarting pc, repairing app, resetting app, resetting Microsoft Store app using cmd command I found on another form, and I even have uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple...
  3. Hi, my pc app doesnt go past the xbox logo on the black screen, i've tried updating my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, my pc app doesnt go past the xbox logo on the black screen, i've tried updating my...: Hi, my pc app doesn't go past the xbox logo on the black screen when i start it, I've tried updating my computer and switching it on/off and it still hasn't worked, it just stays open for abit...
  4. Help! Xbox app black screen logo

in XboX Insiders
    Help! Xbox app black screen logo: Help! Xbox app black screen with logo Hey everyone, i been trying to fix this issue but I couldn’t… Xbox app was working perfectly fine but all of sudden it stopped working and keeps showing this...
  5. My Xbox app on PC Windows 10 opens into a black screen with a white pulsing Xbox logo, the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox app on PC Windows 10 opens into a black screen with a white pulsing Xbox logo, the...: My Xbox app opens into a black screen with a white Xbox logo loading screen. I have left it loading for hours and it doesn't open. The app used to work fine, until this happened. I cannot access...
  6. Xbox series x turns on showing the xbox logo, but upon it ending im left with a black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x turns on showing the xbox logo, but upon it ending im left with a black screen: This happened after I attempted to move a game to internal storage, it wasn't moving no matter how many times i clicked and what not so i reset my xbox and now im stuck I know it isn't an hdmi...
  7. Xbox Remote Play Black Screen after Xbox Logo - Works Only On Home WiFi & Mobile Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Remote Play Black Screen after Xbox Logo - Works Only On Home WiFi & Mobile Data: Xbox Remote Play Black Screen after Xbox Logo - Works Only On Home WiFi & Mobile Data So I am having this problem for a while. I use the Xbox app to remote play, when I am connected to my home...
  8. Xbox one s goes to black screen after green logo screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s goes to black screen after green logo screen: Hi everybody. Sry for my bad english in advance. Last night after I turned on my xbox one s it stuck on a black screen after green logo screen. It was completely unresponsive and when I pressed...
  9. My Xbox One shows a black screen after showing the startup Xbox logo and playing the Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One shows a black screen after showing the startup Xbox logo and playing the Xbox...: My Xbox One shows a black screen after showing the startup Xbox logo. It starts up and shows the logo and plays the start up sound and then shows a black screen. Once showing the black screen I...
  10. Xbox One screen is black after the Xbox One logo screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One screen is black after the Xbox One logo screen: I recently moved, and my Xbox One has been sitting for about a month. Just plugged it in and it goes through the Xbox One logo screen then stalls on a black screen. I can hold the xbox logo on the...