Xbox one Black ops 2 cannot connect to Xbox live

Discus and support Xbox one Black ops 2 cannot connect to Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my Xbox one had an update last night. After the update I can no longer fix the error I had before. I currently have Xbox live membership, however when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kegerton21, Oct 21, 2017.

1. kegerton21
    kegerton21 Guest

my Xbox one had an update last night. After the update I can no longer fix the error I had before. I currently have Xbox live membership, however when I attempt to play multiplayer in black ops 2 it is telling me I must be signed
    in to a profile that has Xbox live. Before the update, I could solve those error by quitting the game and starting it up again. After the update I attempted the same trick. Didn’t work. I unplugged the Xbox one. Didn’t work. I removed the game, put it back
    in. Didn’t work. Reset my internet. Didn’t work. I’ve tried a combination of the above, and it stil does not work.

:)

kegerton21, Oct 21, 2017
  2. HargraveJ
    HargraveJ Guest
    Black Ops Servers Down

Cannot connect to Black ops server either. The Black Ops site says the server is up... but I cannot connect in game. Though I can access other Xbox Live stuff, just not CoD: BO. Please someone look into fixing this, thanks.

HargraveJ, Oct 21, 2017
  3. BOII Unreadable disc error

I swapped disc drives between my two consoles. One could play Black Ops 2, but I bought it off ebay and it was banned from Live. So I swapped that drive with my other xbox, which cannot play black ops 2, and the new drive in it (Which CAN play Black Ops
    2 in the other xbox) cannot once being installed into the xbox that could not play it. This is clearly not the drives being bad in any way.

MoralitySquad, Oct 21, 2017
  4. kcmusa
    kcmusa Guest

I have the same error on Word of tanks.

kcmusa, Oct 26, 2017
  5. MoralitySquad Win User

BOII Unreadable disc error

I swapped disc drives between my two consoles. One could play Black Ops 2, but I bought it off ebay and it was banned from Live. So I swapped that drive with my other xbox, which cannot play black ops 2, and the new drive in it (Which CAN play Black Ops
    2 in the other xbox) cannot once being installed into the xbox that could not play it. This is clearly not the drives being bad in any way.
  6. HargraveJ Win User

Black Ops Servers Down

Cannot connect to Black ops server either. The Black Ops site says the server is up... but I cannot connect in game. Though I can access other Xbox Live stuff, just not CoD: BO. Please someone look into fixing this, thanks.
  7. bronsontn Win User

COD: Black Ops 2 profile not allowed to play online

same problem here. downloaded all the freebees for Black Ops 2, and now I can not play Black Ops 2 online. other games work fine. Black ops 2 = connection to xbox live lost!!!
  8. STARZLeon8974 Win User

Can't find online matches on Xbox Live (Halo 4, Mass Effect 3 and Black Ops 2)

still the same I am connecting to xbox live on the dashboard but Mass Effect is still laggy and Black Ops 2 is not connecting
  9. Doomrings Win User

Cant stay connected.

I haven't been on Black Ops 2 today yet. It looks like its affecting my connectivity in general,everything was fine up until today. Could the problem with Black Ops 2 be affecting xbox live?
Thema:

1. Xbox one Black ops 2 cannot connect to Xbox live - Similar Threads - Black ops cannot

2. Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War app update stuck at 100% cannot even uninstall game either

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War app update stuck at 100% cannot even uninstall game either: I have an Xbox One, and today, Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War downloaded and installed an update, then issued a message saying "finishing things up" which also had a progress bar, that eventually...
  3. Cannot load COD Black Ops Cold War on Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot load COD Black Ops Cold War on Xbox series S: I have not been able to load up Call of duty black ops cold war for a while now. I keep trying to load it up, i get the loading screen for about five seconds then i get taken to the home page. I...
  4. I bought COD Black Ops cross bundle but I cannot play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought COD Black Ops cross bundle but I cannot play: I bought on december version cross bundle of COD Black Ops. I paid 74.99 euros. Now I have error message that my trial is finished and I need to pay more for play. I contacted Activision and they...
  5. Black ops cold war raytracing pack cannot found

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops cold war raytracing pack cannot found: I bought the series s version from xbox store and there is still no option to install "Raytracing data pack" please help thx eb55efd1-ba2f-407e-ab21-b09e4218e936
  6. I cannot play call of duty Black ops cold war i payed for it and download on to my Xbox but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play call of duty Black ops cold war i payed for it and download on to my Xbox but...: I am having problems with a game playing e50fcbe5-00dd-4c99-8cca-c86052b69a91
  7. Xbox One S cannot download Xbox 360 profile data for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. (trying for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S cannot download Xbox 360 profile data for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. (trying for...: Previous post about same issue: Post I had no problem playing the backwards-compatible game until some months ago. Just one day when I turned on my Xbox One S to play, it did not have my profile...
  8. : cannot find a game on multiplayer black ops 3

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : cannot find a game on multiplayer black ops 3: : cannot find a game on multiplayer black ops 3 I think the CoD servers might be having some overload issues. There's a modern warfare update that's taking a while to update for some... it maybe...
  9. Receiving error code 0x87e107f8 when trying to access XBox free Black Ops 4 Beta. Cannot ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Receiving error code 0x87e107f8 when trying to access XBox free Black Ops 4 Beta. Cannot ...: Anyone else having problems ? 25375aa2-b3bd-40db-bf25-072e91238abc
  10. Cannot download black ops 3 dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download black ops 3 dlc: I can't download the dlcs . I looked up this problem and it said to delete the dlcs and reinstall them, well I deleted them. But now I can't find them. I looked in the ready to install but the...