Xbox one Black ops 2 cannot connect to Xbox live

Discus and support Xbox one Black ops 2 cannot connect to Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my Xbox one had an update last night. After the update I can no longer fix the error I had before. I currently have Xbox live membership, however when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kegerton21, Oct 21, 2017.

1. kegerton21
    kegerton21 Guest

my Xbox one had an update last night. After the update I can no longer fix the error I had before. I currently have Xbox live membership, however when I attempt to play multiplayer in black ops 2 it is telling me I must be signed
    in to a profile that has Xbox live. Before the update, I could solve those error by quitting the game and starting it up again. After the update I attempted the same trick. Didn’t work. I unplugged the Xbox one. Didn’t work. I removed the game, put it back
    in. Didn’t work. Reset my internet. Didn’t work. I’ve tried a combination of the above, and it stil does not work.

:)

kegerton21, Oct 21, 2017
  2. HargraveJ
    HargraveJ Guest
    Black Ops Servers Down

Cannot connect to Black ops server either. The Black Ops site says the server is up... but I cannot connect in game. Though I can access other Xbox Live stuff, just not CoD: BO. Please someone look into fixing this, thanks.

HargraveJ, Oct 21, 2017
  3. BOII Unreadable disc error

I swapped disc drives between my two consoles. One could play Black Ops 2, but I bought it off ebay and it was banned from Live. So I swapped that drive with my other xbox, which cannot play black ops 2, and the new drive in it (Which CAN play Black Ops
    2 in the other xbox) cannot once being installed into the xbox that could not play it. This is clearly not the drives being bad in any way.

MoralitySquad, Oct 21, 2017
  4. kcmusa
    kcmusa Guest

I have the same error on Word of tanks.

kcmusa, Oct 26, 2017
  5. MoralitySquad Win User

BOII Unreadable disc error

I swapped disc drives between my two consoles. One could play Black Ops 2, but I bought it off ebay and it was banned from Live. So I swapped that drive with my other xbox, which cannot play black ops 2, and the new drive in it (Which CAN play Black Ops
    2 in the other xbox) cannot once being installed into the xbox that could not play it. This is clearly not the drives being bad in any way.
  6. HargraveJ Win User

Black Ops Servers Down

Cannot connect to Black ops server either. The Black Ops site says the server is up... but I cannot connect in game. Though I can access other Xbox Live stuff, just not CoD: BO. Please someone look into fixing this, thanks.
  7. bronsontn Win User

COD: Black Ops 2 profile not allowed to play online

same problem here. downloaded all the freebees for Black Ops 2, and now I can not play Black Ops 2 online. other games work fine. Black ops 2 = connection to xbox live lost!!!
  8. STARZLeon8974 Win User

Can't find online matches on Xbox Live (Halo 4, Mass Effect 3 and Black Ops 2)

still the same I am connecting to xbox live on the dashboard but Mass Effect is still laggy and Black Ops 2 is not connecting
  9. Doomrings Win User

Cant stay connected.

I haven't been on Black Ops 2 today yet. It looks like its affecting my connectivity in general,everything was fine up until today. Could the problem with Black Ops 2 be affecting xbox live?
Thema:

1. Xbox one Black ops 2 cannot connect to Xbox live - Similar Threads - Black ops cannot

2. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  3. Black ops 2 series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 series x: Playing black ops 2 on my series x with the disk and I can't play as I am getting pixals flying across my screen. I've tried deleting and reinstalling but nothing seems to work....
  4. Black ops 2 auf der Xbox Series S (Xbox 360) geht nicht

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black ops 2 auf der Xbox Series S (Xbox 360) geht nicht: [img] Ich kann black ops zwei auf der Xbox Series S (Xbox 360) nicht online spielen, obwohl Ich gute Internet Verbindung habe und obwohl Ich - Im Xbox Live - angemeldet bin. Vorhin war bei mir ein...
  5. Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?

in XboX Insiders
    Black ops Cold war and vanguard are free?: Call of duty for free? So I just got a series x. Upgraded from the base Xbox one and I never owned black ops Cold war or vanguard on it but I can download and play them despite it not seeming to...
  6. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  7. Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?: I just downloaded Black Ops 1 and whenever I go to the main menu, it automatically signs me out and when I go to sign back in, it says that I can’t connect to Xbox Live. I checked my consoles...
  8. I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...: Anyone else having the same problem as me. I'm on Xbox Series X try playing any Xbox 360 backwards compatible game online and it says "Your connection to Xbox Live has been lost. Please sign in...
  9. Black ops 3 cannot connect to Online servers. States ‘Connecting to Online...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 3 cannot connect to Online servers. States ‘Connecting to Online...: Black ops 3 cannot connect to Online servers. States ‘Connecting to Online services:Checking files’ then does nothing Please help me fix this as I cannot refund the game and I spent $40...
  10. Cannot connect to black ops 3 servers because the game will not update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to black ops 3 servers because the game will not update: Everytime I load up black ops 3 I cannot connect to the online servers this is because the game will not update, how do I make the game update so i can play online...