Xbox One BC games

Discus and support Xbox One BC games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Thanks Microsoft for the addition of the Max Payne collection and Dead to Rights now available in the Microsoft store. Is there a chance we will see... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tim JonesRE, Nov 29, 2021.

  1. Tim JonesRE
    Tim JonesRE Guest

    Xbox One BC games


    Thanks Microsoft for the addition of the Max Payne collection and Dead to Rights now available in the Microsoft store. Is there a chance we will see Def Jam Fight for NY in the near future?

    :)
     
    Tim JonesRE, Nov 29, 2021
    #1
  2. Tomesso Win User

    Can someone help me please ?

    Hi there,

    You can play x360 BC games on Xbox One, Xbox One S and Xbox One X if the game is available on the BC program. You can see the full list of BC games via the link that
    AngelObullets provided for you.
  3. Wolfie McG Win User

    Backward compaitibility games

    Unfortunately it is not a BC game, and will not be making its way to the BC program as they announced that they are not doing anymore. They just recently released the last few games to go BC on the Xbox One.
  4. Xbox360fanguy99 Win User

    adding xbox one backward compatibility end forever? or add more games after scarlett launch?

    yes i know to work on the next xbox to bc all xbox one games but you see any chance to bc games for xbox one not end 4ever only paused?
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

    about compatible games

    BC is a program for all games. On discs and digital. There is no difference. Library of BC games is here. There is Xbox one version of the game.
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

    Can someone help me please ?

    You can play bc games on every xbox one doesnt matter which version but some games are bc and some are not
Thema:

Xbox One BC games

Loading...
  1. Xbox One BC games - Similar Threads - games

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...