Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Issue

Discus and support Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to play an approved backwards compatible game on my Xbox One, but I'm unable to save my game due to it not being able to "download my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DannyLeFoul, Oct 17, 2017.

1. DannyLeFoul
    DannyLeFoul Guest

I'm trying to play an approved backwards compatible game on my Xbox One, but I'm unable to save my game due to it not being able to "download my profile". No error code, no input to put in account info. Just a failed attempt to download the profile and
    then I get prompted to test my connection. It says I'm connected, but still fails to download anything.

I've tried researching online how to fix this but pretty much all posts are from 2015 and pretty much wind up a dead end thread with no solution posted. Has anyone figured this out by now?

:)

DannyLeFoul, Oct 17, 2017
  2. StuartATrueRed, Oct 17, 2017
  3. StuartATrueRed, Oct 17, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey DannyLeFoul! What kind of connection are you using with the console, wired or wireless? Does this occur with all Back Compat games or just the specific one? Post back and let us know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Oct 18, 2017
  5. DannyLeFoul
    DannyLeFoul Guest
    Hey MC!

I'm using a wireless connection via a NetGear N600 series. I haven't tried any other backwards compatibile games since my current game selection is pretty small. I just have the one km trying to play but it won't Lerner me create a save file due to this
    issue.

DannyLeFoul, Oct 24, 2017
  6. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Hey DannyLeFoul! You may want to try clearing your
    local Xbox 360
    storage to see if that helps resolve it. If you continue to have issues, you may want to move on to a

factory reset
    . Post back and let us know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Nov 1, 2018
  7. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox 360 controller almost unusable.

8. Shadowskill08 Win User

xbox one Fall of Cybertron

Sorry to hear you're having issues. Unfortunately, the Xbox 360 Fall of Cybertron disc is not backwards compatible on the Xbox One.

Click here for a list of all backwards compatible content on the Xbox One.

Hope this helps!
  9. Bandido1508 Win User

Xbox Game Pass and backwards compatibility

As long as those games are backward compatible this will not be an issue. https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility And they even enhanced the graphics on fallout 3 for the Xbox one X.
  10. XBF Crystal P Win User

[HELP] How to view digital contents bought for the Xbox360 ​​now? Is there any possibility to use them on an XboxOne?

11. Andrew1167 Win User

xbox one backward compatability

Thema:

1. Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Issue - Similar Threads - Backwards Compatibility Issue

2. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  3. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  4. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  5. Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...

in XboX Insiders
    Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...: I have probably one of the strangest problems. I have some friends who upgraded to the Xbox series S or X, and some who are still on the Xbox One. I can match make and challenge people on the...
  6. Issues playing online xbox 360 backwards compatible games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues playing online xbox 360 backwards compatible games.: Hello, my friend and I are having an issue playing several backwards compatible xbox 360 multiplayer games. He is on Xbox Series S and I am on Xbox ONE. When trying to join each others sessions, a...
  7. Cloud Gaming Backwards Compatibility Issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud Gaming Backwards Compatibility Issue?: Whenever I play a backwards compatible xbox360 game through pc cloud gaming my profile is either 1: signed in but cant connect to xbox live, or 2: not there, so I have to download it in which it...
  8. Backwards Compatibility Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards Compatibility Issues: So recently, I been stuck trying to relive childhood memories. Xbox happens to be one of them. I went back playing through the old school Gears Of War games. Been going on weeks for a certain...
  9. ISSUE WITH BLACK OPS 2 backward compatibility sign in: help pls

in XBoX on Consoles
    ISSUE WITH BLACK OPS 2 backward compatibility sign in: help pls: I just downloaded black ops 2 on Xbox series X , and the online mode is saying that there is an issue connecting to Xbox live. I have Gold access , and I have also deleted and re-downloaded the...
  10. Games under the backwards compatibility program keep having audio issues, when using headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games under the backwards compatibility program keep having audio issues, when using headphones: I noticed this after playing Tomb Raider: Legend, and thought it was a weird bug with the game itself, but it happened again when I played Lost Odyssey. If I play with my TV Speakers, the audio is...