Xbox One Apps

Discus and support Xbox One Apps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have 2 questions? 1) My xbox one is updated and all but for some reason when I search apps it don't have hulu. My ? Is why can't I download Hulu or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SwiftAnt3542626, Sep 30, 2017.

  1. Xbox One Apps


    I have 2 questions?

    1) My xbox one is updated and all but for some reason when I search apps it don't have hulu. My ? Is why can't I download Hulu or is it available for xbox one?

    2) Have new xbox one n can't remember email address to my other account but have tagger name. My ? Is why can't y'all let me know the email address. I have a whole year subscription with xboxlive Gold and I really don't want to have to purchase another one
    when I still have months left with other account. People don't have money to be sparing to buy another gold membership. Can y'all help me in any way please I can provide serial number to old xbox one s 2t names on account but wife don't remember which email
    address she used to set up account and we tried every email account she has and can't find it at all!!!!!

    :)
     
    SwiftAnt3542626, Sep 30, 2017
    #1
  2. Photonimus
    Photonimus Guest
    Xbox one Apps

    I think you can access it via the internet browser.

    Seems they don't do apps for things that run fine in the browser.
     
    Photonimus, Sep 30, 2017
    #2
  3. Xbox one Apps

    On my Xbox one I wanted to add the Twitter app, but it's not available if living in Canada, like most other apps available except if living in Canada. Is there a good reason for this?

    Cheers
     
    McFit-15E28FA8-3B03-4EF4-80D5-3EF4394D85E8, Sep 30, 2017
    #3
  4. DeanBessant Win User

    Xbox 360 smartglass

    I understand that but I uesd the xbox 360 quite a lot when it was lornch, but it be possible if Microsoft supported the app and like you said it sherd the same features as the xbox one app which you could transfer the 360 smart glass data onto the xbox one app which will be like an update or try to make a similar one so people can log on to the xbox one app and and people who ues the 360 still can log into their xbox 360 on the xbox one app if the xbox one app uses the simler system as smart glass there's always a way around it if it includes updates the app,
  5. Christyna64 Win User

    Xbox App PC (Game pass Beta) Suggestions

    I think the Xbox beta app is doing pretty good. The one thing I would like to see is that all the Xbox apps get consoladiated into one app. There's Xbox beta, Xbox Companion, Xbox Accessories, Xbox Avatar and Xbox Original Avatar. We just need one app
    to do it all I think.
  6. InsanKilla clan Win User

    downloaded update took 2 mins now im installing it taken 45 mins to do 60%

  7. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

    AYUDA!!!! Mi C.O.D. Warzone se queda instalando hasta 18,5 y no avanza más

    Troubleshoot slow game or app downloads on Xbox One

    https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-slow-game-or-app-downloads-on-xbox-one
  8. BeastBadshah Win User

    Groove music

    Use the Groove app

    Add music to a Groove playlist on your Xbox One
    Find out how to add songs and albums to Groove playlists on your Xbox One console.

    Add a song to your music collection on Xbox One
    Learn how to add songs and albums to your music collection on your Xbox One console.

    Troubleshoot problems with the Groove app

    Troubleshoot using the Groove app on Xbox One
    Resolve common problems using the Groove app on Xbox One.

    OneDrive Music FAQ and troubleshooting information
    Get more information about how to use OneDrive to store and play music.

    How to configure audio settings on your Xbox One console
    Follow these steps to configure the audio settings on your Xbox One.
Thema:

Xbox One Apps

Loading...
  1. Xbox One Apps - Similar Threads - Apps

  2. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  3. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  4. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  5. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  6. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  7. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  8. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  9. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  10. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]