Xbox one app

Discus and support Xbox one app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello I have been using the Xbox one app yesterday to help sort my ark server out but when I try to get the text bar to show up on the remote its not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vickster1993, Jan 5, 2018.

  1. vickster1993
    vickster1993 Guest

    Xbox one app


    hello I have been using the Xbox one app yesterday to help sort my ark server out but when I try to get the text bar to show up on the remote its not working and my shop will fail if I carnt spawn in the dinos from other maps. Dose Somone no why it is doing
    this it worked yesterday. I have reinstalled the app and restarted my phone and my Xbox and the game but still nothing the remote come up just o text boxes. Can anyone help me please.

    :)
     
    vickster1993, Jan 5, 2018
    #1
  2. Munkey Boy
    Munkey Boy Guest
    So this smartglass thing...

    Completely new app, released on the 22nd.
    Xbox One SmartGlass: What’s New and What’s Different
     
    Munkey Boy, Jan 5, 2018
    #2
  3. barneystuta
    barneystuta Guest
    So this smartglass thing...

    Will thr current SmartGlass app be used for the Xbox one? I assume with an update?

    Or will it be a completely new app?
     
    barneystuta, Jan 5, 2018
    #3
  4. DeanBessant Win User

    Xbox 360 smartglass

    I understand that but I uesd the xbox 360 quite a lot when it was lornch, but it be possible if Microsoft supported the app and like you said it sherd the same features as the xbox one app which you could transfer the 360 smart glass data onto the xbox one app which will be like an update or try to make a similar one so people can log on to the xbox one app and and people who ues the 360 still can log into their xbox 360 on the xbox one app if the xbox one app uses the simler system as smart glass there's always a way around it if it includes updates the app,
  5. Christyna64 Win User

    Xbox App PC (Game pass Beta) Suggestions

    I think the Xbox beta app is doing pretty good. The one thing I would like to see is that all the Xbox apps get consoladiated into one app. There's Xbox beta, Xbox Companion, Xbox Accessories, Xbox Avatar and Xbox Original Avatar. We just need one app
    to do it all I think.
  6. InsanKilla clan Win User

    downloaded update took 2 mins now im installing it taken 45 mins to do 60%

  7. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

    AYUDA!!!! Mi C.O.D. Warzone se queda instalando hasta 18,5 y no avanza más

    Troubleshoot slow game or app downloads on Xbox One

    https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/troubleshoot-slow-game-or-app-downloads-on-xbox-one
  8. BeastBadshah Win User

    Groove music

    Use the Groove app

    Add music to a Groove playlist on your Xbox One
    Find out how to add songs and albums to Groove playlists on your Xbox One console.

    Add a song to your music collection on Xbox One
    Learn how to add songs and albums to your music collection on your Xbox One console.

    Troubleshoot problems with the Groove app

    Troubleshoot using the Groove app on Xbox One
    Resolve common problems using the Groove app on Xbox One.

    OneDrive Music FAQ and troubleshooting information
    Get more information about how to use OneDrive to store and play music.

    How to configure audio settings on your Xbox One console
    Follow these steps to configure the audio settings on your Xbox One.
Thema:

Xbox one app

Loading...
  1. Xbox one app - Similar Threads - app

  2. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  3. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  7. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  8. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  9. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  10. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...