xbox one app, ufo.transfer

Discus and support xbox one app, ufo.transfer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when i go onto ufo.transfer and i click "open in file explorer", it says "We no longer support File Explorer. (0x87e10006)". does this mean i cant use... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jessax, Dec 18, 2019.

  1. jessax
    jessax Guest

    xbox one app, ufo.transfer


    when i go onto ufo.transfer and i click "open in file explorer", it says "We no longer support File Explorer. (0x87e10006)". does this mean i cant use this app anymore for what i want to do? if so, what is a good app alternative? i want to import minecraft
    skin packs onto minecraft and this is what i used to do so

    :)
     
    jessax, Dec 18, 2019
    #1
  2. ZanePratt Win User

    xbox one app, ufo.transfer

    when I go onto ufo.transfer and I click "open in file explorer", it says "We no longer support File Explorer. (0x87e10006)". does this mean I can't use this app anymore for what I want to do? if so, what is a good app alternative? I want to import
    Minecraft crazy craft pack onto Minecraft bedrock on my Xbox one and this is what I used to do so
  3. Frathos Win User

    xbox one app, ufo.transfer

  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

    Xbox one: UFO.Transfer Open in file explore gives 0x80070490 error

    Hey Mike

    Thank you for taking the time to let us know what worked for you.

    As it appears you have found a favorable solution, we will now be locking this thread.

    If you have any other questions or concerns that differ from this matter, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

    Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  5. Mike Mastrangelo Win User

    Xbox one: UFO.Transfer Open in file explore gives 0x80070490 error

  6. TheReaILP Win User

    Unexpected Apps Installing

    A couple days ago, 2 apps installed on my XBOX:

    UFO.Transfer (which had some chinese writing on the thumbnail)

    File Downloader

    I have uninstalled the apps but I don’t know if anything is still on there and I have home xbox enabled with my friend so it installs all his games on my xbox but he wouldn’t install something like this
    This type of situation, it sounds like your account may be compromised. Follow the steps listed in this

    link
    to regain full control of your account and ensure your password is changed. Two-Step Verification is also recommended.

    Source:
    Compromised Account Solution
Thema:

xbox one app, ufo.transfer

Loading...
  1. xbox one app, ufo.transfer - Similar Threads - app ufo transfer

  2. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  3. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  7. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  8. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  9. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  10. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. ufo transfer xbox one app

    ,
  2. ufo file transfer xbox one

    ,
  3. ufo.transfer and i click open in file explorer it says we no longer support file explorer. (0x87e10006)

    ,
  4. ufo transfer app xbox,
  5. ufo transfer download,
  6. ufo.transfer,
  7. Descargar ufo.tranfer para xbox one gratis,
  8. file explorer alternative xbox one,
  9. ufo.transfer for xbox one,
  10. ufo transfer xbox one download,
  11. ufo.transfer xbox one,
  12. ufo.transfer xbox,
  13. xbox one ufo transfer app,
  14. ufo transfer xbox one,
  15. ufo transfer for xbox