Xbox One App (ISO) - 3 Stars for Now

Discus and support Xbox One App (ISO) - 3 Stars for Now in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep getting promoted to write a review on both my 6plus S and tablet. But I held off writing this review when prompted thinking the issues I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chxlv2rc2, Jun 1, 2017.

  1. chxlv2rc2
    chxlv2rc2 Guest

    Xbox One App (ISO) - 3 Stars for Now


    I keep getting promoted to write a review on both my 6plus S and tablet. But I held off writing this review when prompted thinking the issues I have with the app would be fixed. After 6 months and still not fixed, It's time to review. The problem is, when
    prompted to write the review - the app won't take it. It's broken.

    To look at stats, sees who's gaming, communicate with a club - the app is great. So much easier than typing with a controller or chat pad. 5 stars for that.

    The messaging needs work. For 2 months now, the app shows I have 3 new messages. I don't. I have 2 read messages. Even when the app is deleted and reinstalled, still 3 new messages. In fact, I've had 3 new messages since I downloaded the app. Even when I've
    had 10 new messages. The refresh icon for messages doesn't work either. Doesn't even refresh the screen. 2 stars for that.

    The app also doesn't load fluently, requiring user to cancel and completely log out/log in. This could be an apple issue too - not sure. 4 stars for that.

    So on average - 3 stars. I would be happy to change the review when the issues are fixed.

    :)
     
    chxlv2rc2, Jun 1, 2017
    #1
  2. RocNrolla
    RocNrolla Guest
    Xbox One Notification Sounds

    try using the ZEDGE app for android ( not sure if available for ISO)
     
    RocNrolla, Jun 1, 2017
    #2
  3. An Xbox Dude
    An Xbox Dude Guest
    Xbox mobile app

    No and Yes. Your friends will not get the notification that says "times71 is Online". But as soon as you sign into the Xbox app your profile will say "last online 1 minute ago".

    -

    Are you talking about the My Xbox App for iSO or Windows Phone?
     
    An Xbox Dude, Jun 1, 2017
    #3
  4. SensibleList132 Win User

    After system restore, Solitaire Collection progress is lost

    More info:

    - I replayed one game in the Star Club

    The star count in the app was updated correctly. The one in the xBox account was not updated (I thought it's fair enough as the level should already be included in the 301 stars)

    - I played a brand new Star Club game (one I haven't played before)

    The star count in the app was updated correctly. The one in the xBox account wasn't even though I expected it to be updated.
  5. RocNrolla Win User

    Xbox One Notification Sounds

    try using the ZEDGE app for android ( not sure if available for ISO)
  6. Husker308 Win User

    looking for people to play with me online

    ISO people to play NM on master 3 or higher
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Playback of 4k HDR Dolby atmos Media files from USB Flash Drive or Internal HDD

    The Xbox One cannot play ISO disk images. It does not have the relevant codecs to do such a thing. If you want to play an ISO, you will have to create a disk from it.
  8. Marwood II 87 Win User

    How Many Stars

    I nearly have 3 then, I have one now though but there is a 5th star, I think its the fortifacation medal?
Thema:

Xbox One App (ISO) - 3 Stars for Now

Loading...
  1. Xbox One App (ISO) - 3 Stars for Now - Similar Threads - App ISO Stars

  2. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  3. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  4. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  5. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  6. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  7. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  8. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  9. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  10. Steering wheel directly on PCwin10 iso console (xbox companion streaming app)

    in XBoX on Windows
    Steering wheel directly on PCwin10 iso console (xbox companion streaming app): Hi. I've succesfully experienced playing to my xbox games directly on my HP laptop under windows 10 via Xbox companion App and the controller works superbly. I really appreciate that function....